Why do you think you are single?

Replies

• mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    What's wrong with being single? I've been for years.

If you've tried both, and you prefer one or the other, I think that's a perfectly valid statement.

My issue is, I've only ever been single. I don't have anything to compare it too.
  • forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    mattig89ch wrote: »

If you've tried both, and you prefer one or the other, I think that's a perfectly valid statement.

My issue is, I've only ever been single. I don't have anything to compare it too.

Hmmm. Compare suffocation to breathing fresh air. Do you need to be smothered with a pillow to know that you like breathing?

• forestfreek
    edited August 2019
    I’m so only kidding. LOL LOL.
    (Not)
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,979 Member
    I’m so only kidding. LOL LOL.
    Not 😂

You're pretty spot-on haha
  • mattig89ch

Hmmm. Compare suffocation to breathing fresh air. Do you need to be smothered with a pillow to know that you like breathing?

I thought a relationship was like dating your best friend? Where both people are equal.
  • forestfreek

I thought a relationship was like dating your best friend? Where both people are equal.

I can’t even bring myself to say anything cheeky or sarcastic to this. It’s just so sweet and hopeful....
    So the answer is - yes, ideally that’s the way relationships should be 🤗
  • Resistive
    Resistive Posts: 212 Member
    Cause I have a complicated relationship going on...9zbr6lhn058v.jpeg
  • forestfreek
    Resistive wrote: »
    Cause I have a complicated relationship going on...9zbr6lhn058v.jpeg
    @Resistive - 🤗
    Here’s to hoping you get it sorted out.
  • mattig89ch

I can’t even bring myself to say anything cheeky or sarcastic to this. It’s just so sweet and hopeful....

And...that's not what happened with your part partners?
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member

Some people get off on oxygen deprivation. Just saying.

• PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member

I’d try not to let other peoples’ experiences shape your reality.....although you said you’ve always been single.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    TomFit18 wrote: »
    I'm single because of one word.....and I hate it! Cancer!! #fckcancer

💔 I'm sorry. Karma and cancer never work together
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Im not buuut if i was it would be coz guys like me fall harder than girls like you!

Doubtful. I have never met someone who falls faster and harder than me (phrasing police... There's a gem for you)
  • mattig89ch
    PAFC84 wrote: »

I’d try not to let other peoples’ experiences shape your reality.....although you said you’ve always been single.

Its more that I try to learn from other people's failures and successes. ofc, not everyone's experience will be like mine. And ofc, I will make different mistakes then others. But the more knowledge I have going into something, then better off I think I'll be. If nothing else, having plans in place help me to feel more relaxed (and maybe a tiny bit more confident).
  • tiarajj1
    tiarajj1 Posts: 30 Member
  • LeighAlan1
    LeighAlan1 Posts: 200 Member
    Self Worth Issues.....They really do block people out.