Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Why do you think you are single?

Replies

• AbbieOffmanAbbieOffman Posts: 142Member Member Posts: 142Member Member
    1 and 8, I suppose.
  • wjasmine5991wjasmine5991 Posts: 13Member, Premium Member Posts: 13Member, Premium Member
    I enjoy being single and am slightly too selfish to share half of myself on a committed level with another 🤷🏽‍♀️

When I come across someone I feel is worth it then maybe I won’t but for now I’ll enjoy my freedom.
  • wjasmine5991wjasmine5991 Posts: 13Member, Premium Member Posts: 13Member, Premium Member

Because I don't have time for bull shiiiiiit

Yes sis 🙏🏽 say it again 😂

• ericadcruz32ericadcruz32 Posts: 57Member Member Posts: 57Member Member
    BECAUSE I'M PICKY! I forget that I'm not the 110lb cutey I used to be (but I'm on my way to getting there again!!) and I tend to aim REAL High I guess! lol.

But 1 & 8 if I had to pick. But..... I finally have a crush which feels soooo good! I haven't found anyone attractive in like 5 years and I'm in the prime of my life!!!
  • mscheftgmscheftg Posts: 480Member Member Posts: 480Member Member
    1, 2, 4-7 ... I don't try to go after the same type, but that's what I seem to attract. All different, but the same. Maybe I need to find new places to look.
    BECAUSE I'M PICKY! I forget that I'm not the 110lb cutey I used to be (but I'm on my way to getting there again!!) and I tend to aim REAL High I guess! lol.

But 1 & 8 if I had to pick. But..... I finally have a crush which feels soooo good! I haven't found anyone attractive in like 5 years and I'm in the prime of my life!!!

I'm not even picky, but I definitely aim higher than I can achieve. I've never been the cutie... I'm sure that has something to do with it, too.

I also wonder if I lost my chance because I had dated two guys who were both very into me after college. I think they would have married me... but I wasn't quite there yet and ended things. Can't help but wonder if they were my two chances and now I'm just going to be alone forever.
  • VersicolourVersicolour Posts: 5,666Member Member Posts: 5,666Member Member
    mscheftg wrote: »
    1, 2, 4-7 ... I don't try to go after the same type, but that's what I seem to attract. All different, but the same. Maybe I need to find new places to look.

I'm not even picky, but I definitely aim higher than I can achieve. I've never been the cutie... I'm sure that has something to do with it, too.

I also wonder if I lost my chance because I had dated two guys who were both very into me after college. I think they would have married me... but I wasn't quite there yet and ended things. Can't help but wonder if they were my two chances and now I'm just going to be alone forever.

No. If they were right for you, you would be with them now. They were there for a time and now they are not. It is as it should be
  • jamesmicleejamesmiclee Posts: 167Member Member Posts: 167Member Member

If you are unsure what type of person you want to attract, maybe find out your love style. I read this article and took the survey and I was really surprised at first that it could be so accurate, but it totally was. I always fall for the same couple of things. Every time. Which is useful to know when it happens. At least you know what to look for. :wink:
  • ericadcruz32ericadcruz32 Posts: 57Member Member Posts: 57Member Member

Oh hon! You'd end up divorced anyways. Feels too much like settling. I think you need to fun (or stumble upon) who you DO actually want and go for that. I don't really fear rejection thankfully so I'll just try until I've succeeded. I was in a great marriage but after 10 years of it, we were just no longer happy. But it took a long time to get to that point. I still love him for being such a wonderful father to our kids but just want nothing to do with him otherwise. Side note: everyone thought I wasn't good enough for HIM! hahaha.
  • pizzamyheartpizzamyheart Posts: 815Member Member Posts: 815Member Member
    Probably because of my compulsion to swear at dairy cows.
  • Nerdswrkout2_1978Nerdswrkout2_1978 Posts: 147Member Member Posts: 147Member Member
    Chicks don’t dig me... :(
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 217,841Member, Premium Member Posts: 217,841Member, Premium Member

I find this hard to believe.. :)
  • tinak33tinak33 Posts: 8,975Member Member Posts: 8,975Member Member

I find this hard to believe.. :)

Me too
  • George_of_the_JungleGeorge_of_the_Jungle Posts: 2,325Member Member Posts: 2,325Member Member
    denny_mac wrote: »
    Because I never want to go through a divorce again. I'd rather be single forever than go through that mess.

This
  • jamesmicleejamesmiclee Posts: 167Member Member Posts: 167Member Member
    Ummmmmmmm?
  • VersicolourVersicolour Posts: 5,666Member Member Posts: 5,666Member Member

Lies! Lies and more lies!
  • wheatbaby84wheatbaby84 Posts: 46Member Member Posts: 46Member Member
    All of the above and I look young....
  • PearlbtbPearlbtb Posts: 53Member Member Posts: 53Member Member
  • pizzamyheartpizzamyheart Posts: 815Member Member Posts: 815Member Member
    I often tap dance in lobbies with tile floors.