JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 71

Options

Replies

• SheilaBoneham
    SheilaBoneham Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    @SheilaBoneham -- just seeing those two words together -- Guinness and brownies -- makes me happy! I had no idea they could be a thing! And happy anniversary! My husband and I are coming up on 33 years... it's the best if you are lucky enough to find that person you can share your life with. We have many many friends who are on 2nd or even 3rd marriages/pairings -- and sometimes I'm jealous -- they get that "new love" again, but really, I wouldn't trade the "old love" for the world! Cheers and happy St. Pat's Day!

@juliemargaretkim I know, right? And there's Guinness chocolate bread, too. Ahem! And yes, the long-haul loves are rich (I've had the short, didn't quite work marriage, too). I've found that a "new love" feeling seems to cycle back every so often with us as our life (the two of us) and lives (each of us) evolve. We're in a really good place now, which is even better than brownies. :smiley: Maybe I'll make myself stick with greens for St. Pat's.
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,845 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    @LolaLaylola I’m interested in seeing how your 5:2 diet goes.

@kmfeig87 Trina, congrats on getting back to your WWLT goal! Mine is 126 from 1986 and I’m so close. If I could get rid of all the loose skin I would be there! LOL
    fsgmq2qvh7zu.jpeg

**TIP To you younger “players” - lose while you’re younger and your skin is more resilient!

@MadisonMolly2017 and @deepwoodslady I saw a recipe for Greek Mac and Cheese on the MFP feed this morning. If you change the 2 oz of mac to 1 c of cauliflower, you lose 38g of carb and 175 calories per serving and then it’s LCHF. I might change the amount of cheese they used to make it cheesier but that’s me!