Not lost a pound in 2 weeks

Options

Replies

• Jflowwers
    Jflowwers Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    @autumnblade75

If you read through my prior comments you would see the answers to your questions. I weigh everything on a scale, I don’t eat anything prepackaged, and I check the usda calorie count. I am talking about. I do not eat back exercise calories, I may increase to closer to 1300 those days or eat an extra piece of fruit.

I wear a fitbit to monitor my calories, and orange theory has their own heart rate monitor. Again, that’s why I gave a loose caloric deficit but I should still be losing. Maybe there is something “medically wrong with me” thanks.
  • autumnblade75
    autumnblade75 Posts: 1,660 Member
    Options
    I reread your comments and couldn't find any reference to the USDA charts. Thanks for ruling that out.

I'm stumped, too, then. Sorry I couldn't help.
  • mszallar
    mszallar Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Could it be a matter of "when" your weighing yourself? Always in the morning? Always at night? If you're going through a gallon of water a day, I would expect someone to weigh more later in the day than when the first wake up. I think, that alone, could give you varied results.
  • Jflowwers
    Jflowwers Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    @sijomial

I figured it would be a inflated, thats why i don't eat back those calories. So I am still at a deficit. 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • richardsdanielle4
    richardsdanielle4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey Jflowers. I am in the same boat as you. I have been working out like crazy and have not lost any weight in 2 weeks, I am also getting frustrated. but you need to stay focused. Let me know if you have any tips as well. Do not get on scale every day,
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of inaccurate entries in MFP. I searched small red beans and got 60 calories per serving when the correct value is 140 calories per serving. Thats more than double! You have to be really careful to log accurately in addition to logging everything.