What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Fit into the smallest dress I've ever bought. Size 8, bought it the last time I lost weight for a work photo. Thought I was going to have to lose another ten to fit. It's definitely fitted, but I wouldn't say it's tight. Gonna wear it tomorrow to work.

In celebration, here is the first actual photo of me I'm posting on this account, a picture of me wearing the dress.

Edit: bonus cat included.

Edit edit: forgot to mention that this dress is so special because it's the only piece of "skinny" clothing that I kept. I couldn't bear to get rid of it, both because it was so pretty but also because it may have been the last remnant of hope that I could lose the weight again.

fr8666y28r1x.jpg

I always always picture you like your profile pic and am perpetually confused. I know you've said it's not you each time here in the forums, but still! ha

Your actual photo's lovely though, and well done on the NSV.

It probably doesn't help that I choose selfies as my photos, lol. They look more natural in the forums than a professional shot. I kind of did that on purpose so I could still use a celebrity photo but it wouldn't stand out like sore thumb in the forums.

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!