The Official MFP Love Match Thread for Totally Not Nude People

Options

Replies

• Jocko808
    Jocko808 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Not sure how this works but willing to try. My picture is current except that I have a beard now.
  • Hotspur11
    Hotspur11 Posts: 2,659 Member
    Options
    how the hell does this all work?
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    qd9i0s2et8nr.gif
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »
    @SwannySez you need to get in here and match up some new recruits!

giphy.gif
  • mndamon
    mndamon Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    It's probably already been brought up but the title of this made me think of the dozens of Never Nudes

bry8m361lhz1.jpg
  • MDAPebbles67
    MDAPebbles67 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I hope you do a better job than other dating sites. I keep getting matched with crazies and scammers.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    I hope you do a better job than other dating sites. I keep getting matched with crazies and scammers.

yep. money back guarantee
  • MDAPebbles67
    MDAPebbles67 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    [/quote] Details?[/quote]

At least once a week I am contacted by a US soldier who is in Iraq, Afghanistan, or Syria on a secret peacekeeping mission. Invariably they are foreign born (to explain the broken English) and have suffered some great tragedy (to gain your sympathy).
    The end game is to get you to send them money for some crises

I have also been wooed by:
    Men who are willing to move anywhere for love
    Much younger men looking for cougars (I was sure the 22yr old was part of a police sting. He looked 15)
    Men who get angry when I say no thanks
    Men who think a preview of their parts will seal the deal
    DOMs looking for subs
    Submissive men who want to clean my house and give massages (I thought twice about that one)
    Lesbians who think I'm confused

*I have met some very nice people who were not right for me. It's great entertainment as well.
  • Cassandraw3
    Cassandraw3 Posts: 1,214 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Details?

At least once a week I am contacted by a US soldier who is in Iraq, Afghanistan, or Syria on a secret peacekeeping mission. Invariably they are foreign born (to explain the broken English) and have suffered some great tragedy (to gain your sympathy).

Much younger men looking for cougars (I was sure the 22yr old was part of a police sting. He looked 15)
    DOMs looking for subs
    Submissive men who want to clean my house and give massages (I thought twice about that one)

*I have met some very nice people who were not right for me. It's great entertainment as well.

In my experience with online dating years ago, this was any guy I said no to. Men (boys) don't take rejection very well.
  • Cassandraw3
    Options
    Details?

DOMs looking for subs

In my experience with online dating years ago, this was any guy I said no to. Men (boys) don't take rejection very well.

I haven't had to reject very many men with online dating, but I've had some mixed reactions from women when I'd tell them "I had a nice time but unfortunately I didn't really feel a spark or connection." MOST of them were nice and appreciated me giving them a definite answer, but a couple got mad and did not react so well.

When a woman was not interested in me however, I have never found one to be direct with that message. They have either ghosted me, or just given multiple excuses why they were too busy. Either way I eventually got the message. But maybe your experience is why many of them didn't just give me the brutal honesty that I wanted. It makes sense. If they assume I'm going to react badly, they probably would just rather avoid the situation altogether.

I always tried to be direct because the reaction didn't bother me. And yes, that is likely why most women avoid it. Many men react aggressively and proceed to insult when rejected. I only resorted to ghosting when they continue to harass after the initial rejection.
  • Cassandraw3
    Options
    Details?

DOMs looking for subs

I haven't had to reject very many men with online dating, but I've had some mixed reactions from women when I'd tell them "I had a nice time but unfortunately I didn't really feel a spark or connection." MOST of them were nice and appreciated me giving them a definite answer, but a couple got mad and did not react so well.

When a woman was not interested in me however, I have never found one to be direct with that message. They have either ghosted me, or just given multiple excuses why they were too busy. Either way I eventually got the message. But maybe your experience is why many of them didn't just give me the brutal honesty that I wanted. It makes sense. If they assume I'm going to react badly, they probably would just rather avoid the situation altogether.

I always tried to be direct because the reaction didn't bother me. And yes, that is likely why most women avoid it. Many men react aggressively and proceed to insult when rejected. I only resorted to ghosting when they continue to harass after the initial rejection.

@SwannySez should match us together so we could be brutally honest with each other and reject one another with no worry about a bad reaction. Sorry, @Cassandraw3 it's not you, it's me.
    ;)

I'm down with that. Being brutally honest is one thing at which I am good. Don't ask my opinion if you can't handle constructive criticism.
  • Quesoislife
    Quesoislife Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Looking for knub in all the wrong places.
  • SwannySez
    Options

Don't be cheesy, Queso. It's Wookin' Pa Nub.
  • SwannySez
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »

mlnhwvmhqc2c.gif

You're welcome, A-Aron.
  • FaabLife4
    FaabLife4 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Details?[/quote]

DOMs looking for subs

[/quote]

I've experienced this same mess. 2 years of complete nonsense, then I finally met my man. Too sexy to be real but I took a chance and met him. I could not believe those were actually his pics and delighted he was being honest. So glad I didn't give up. 😁
  • Quesoislife
    Quesoislife Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »

Misunderstood. I said knub and I meant knub.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    FaabLife4 wrote: »
    Details?

DOMs looking for subs

[/quote]

I've experienced this same mess. 2 years of complete nonsense, then I finally met my man. Too sexy to be real but I took a chance and met him. I could not believe those were actually his pics and delighted he was being honest. So glad I didn't give up. 😁[/quote]

Wow lol
  • TheSaltedSeaCake
    TheSaltedSeaCake Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    So let me get this straight....if I'm dead..you'll find me my eternally ever after parter?