Nice things people have said about you lately...

Options
sunkisses
sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
It's brag time. What compliments have you received lately?

Replies

• bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    you are doing really good, keep it up
  • surlydave
    surlydave Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    That I haven't been as much of an *kitten* this week as I normally am? :noway:
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I was called skinny minnie the other day, and an elder lady at my church told me that if I lost anymore weight - my new love wouldn't be able to find me in the sheets (I just had to laugh) because she is 84 yr old.
  • SeanC86
    SeanC86 Posts: 88
    Options
    Probably "When you make it home from here, no one is going to recognize you." Or my Sergeant Major today said, "Damn, Collins... you look like a different person." (I haven't seen him since May.) That's probably the best compliments I've gotten so far. ha
  • Loko_Ino
    Loko_Ino Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    My squats are really deep.
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    LOL @ SurlyDave. :flowerforyou:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    "You might not really be the worst thing out there" :blushing: :heart:
  • crazytxmom
    crazytxmom Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    My ever-so-eloquent neighbor, "Damn girl! You've lost a ****-ton of weight!"
  • NaomiLyn15
    NaomiLyn15 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    My husband was rubbing my back for me the other day after a hard workout and he said "Wow, I can really feel the weight loss in your back". I was like, what do you mean, and he said "Your back is flat and thin, no cushion. That made me feel great!!! :)
  • kevinlynch3
    kevinlynch3 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    A stripper told me I was handsome last night... oh wait..you wanted it to be relevant ;o)

"Kevin, you're trimming down buddy!"
  • andreacord
    andreacord Posts: 928
    Options
    Best friend: I can see the dumpster for your work from mine. You looked sexy when you took out the trash. :wink:

This is the kind of best friend I have.. love him anyways.
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Some at Zumba told me I was really good and she watches me rather than the instructor.
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    "You might not really be the worst thing out there" :blushing: :heart:

Oh stop! Pshhhh, you're awesome Carl! Sweet, and funny and handsome. Now brag about that!! My word...:wink::flowerforyou:
  • svetlana_vs
    Options
    "You are shrinking!" :-)
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    My personal favorite of late:
    "You're unlike anyone I've ever met, but I like it. You're rude, opinionated, smart, and unusual. I like the way you think and do things, it makes you much less annoying than most of the other people I've met. So, thanks for that."

Cheers.
    -wtk
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    A few random people have used the word "stunning" to describe me lately. I think they are on crack, but I'll take it.
  • chatterbox3110
    chatterbox3110 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    From my 80 year old mum.........'you've done so well to lose almost 4 stones'.......... followed by '...what a shame it doesn't show'

Mums, you gotta love them!
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    i was told i have a symmetrical face? lmao...well i was...
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    My wife while I was in the kitchen wearing a shirt with no sleeves said, "Oooh, you have definition in your arms!"
  • BrendaBlis
    BrendaBlis Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Not sure if my co-worker was making a compliment about it or not (it's just the way she is) but she says "You're skinny!"
    I'm taking it as a good thing! :happy: