If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »
    Golden Grahams are still the best cereal. You all can keep your newfangled fancy stuff!

r5yqu157jbg1.jpeg

Agreed. This is one of my favorites. (Just ate yesterday, lol)

Ew. You both are wrong, wrong, wrong! :D

I don't care for Golden Grahams either. If I'm going to eat a flat, square-shaped, textured piece of cereal, I'm going for Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Golden Grahams are still the best cereal. You all can keep your newfangled fancy stuff!

r5yqu157jbg1.jpeg

I don't care for Golden Grahams either. If I'm going to eat a flat, square-shaped, textured piece of cereal, I'm going for Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

Cinnamon Life.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options

r5yqu157jbg1.jpeg

r5yqu157jbg1.jpeg

You are both wrong and @Crafty_camper123 is right! :lol: I can't be trusted with them, so I rarely buy it.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options

r5yqu157jbg1.jpeg

Golden Grahams had such a boring taste.
  • pinuplove
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

r5yqu157jbg1.jpeg

It is simple, sweet, and delicious and tastes like childhood :love:

But like all cereal, it is gross when it gets soggy, so small bowls and refills are necessary.
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options

r5yqu157jbg1.jpeg

Cinnamon Life.

I see your Cinnamon Life, and raise you a Maple & Brown Sugar Life.

030000065525.png
  • RelCanonical
    Options

r5yqu157jbg1.jpeg

But like all cereal, it is gross when it gets soggy, so small bowls and refills are necessary.

I put only a tiny bit of milk in and mix with the cereal so each piece is gently coated, but no more, and there is no more milk at the bottom of the bowl. That is perfection to me.
  • tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options

I couldn' agree more with the comment. I used to crush tons of Golden Grahams as a child! o:)

• Crafty_camper123
    Options

r5yqu157jbg1.jpeg

You ever take regular graham crackers and break them up into a bowl and pour milk over? It was a staple as a kid that I rarely do as an adult. But it is sooo good.
  • pinuplove
    Options

r5yqu157jbg1.jpeg

You ever take regular graham crackers and break them up into a bowl and pour milk over? It was a staple as a kid that I rarely do as an adult. But it is sooo good.

That's sacrilege! I've always been picky about foods like that being whole. I eat all the broken potato chips first to get them out of the way :tongue: The broken grahams at the bottom of the box were my least favorite.
  • Crafty_camper123
    Options

r5yqu157jbg1.jpeg

That's sacrilege! I've always been picky about foods like that being whole. I eat all the broken potato chips first to get them out of the way :tongue: The broken grahams at the bottom of the box were my least favorite.
    You could always dip them for a similar effect. Breaking them up just increases the efficiency at which they can be shoveled into my face. :lol: (Hence why I only eat this once every few years or so. Mostly for nostalgia, lol. )
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Graham cracker nostalgia for me is graham cracking/frosting sandwiches. Mmmmmm. My grandma used to make them for us.
  • kzshelbi
    kzshelbi Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Chinese food!!!!!!
  • RelCanonical
    Options

r5yqu157jbg1.jpeg

My childhood tastes like frosted flakes.

My adulthood tastes like frosted flakes. :)

Frosted flakes are a cereal I can eat dry. The impressive cereals. I can also eat Krave dry, that stuff is good, do they still make it?

Also, what I consider the holy grail of cereal:

f78d7d71.gif
  • quiksylver296
    Options

r5yqu157jbg1.jpeg

Frosted flakes are a cereal I can eat dry. The impressive cereals. I can also eat Krave dry, that stuff is good, do they still make it?

f78d7d71.gif

Dude. Truth.

I can eat a box of that in one sitting. And it's really calorific!
  • RelCanonical
    Options

r5yqu157jbg1.jpeg

f78d7d71.gif

Dude. Truth.

It is! It feels and tastes like I'm shoveling little cookies in my mouth by the spoonful. Cookie crisp has got nothing on the goodness of cracklin' oat bran.
  • pinuplove
    Options

r5yqu157jbg1.jpeg

f78d7d71.gif

Dude. Truth.

It is! It feels and tastes like I'm shoveling little cookies in my mouth by the spoonful. Cookie crisp has got nothing on the goodness of cracklin' oat bran.

But it has oat and bran in the name, so it must be healthy!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options

r5yqu157jbg1.jpeg

f78d7d71.gif

Yup, they still make Krave.

I can eat any cereal dry hence having to portion the box out once it's opened. Otherwise half the box has gone in my mouth unlogged.