What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    1sphere wrote: »
    what if you come into contact with someone who is decent looking and find them to be a genuinely nice person, and you end up going into a relationship with that person only to eventually find someone who is a much better fit for you?

Ahh, the ‘grass is greener’ curse

I was just going to say that lol
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    lx1x wrote: »
    I’m taking a ton of melatonin tonight to avoid the “late-night crap-brain posts” issue that I’ve been struggling with of late

Melatonin gives me crazy dreams

I’ll take crazy dreams over late-night-overthinking, a willing trade

Oh it’s definitely a selling point, i love weird dreams

I rarely dream, and when I do they tend to be stress-dreams or nightmares. The older I get, the more I prefer the nightmares

I’ve often wondered if dreaming a lot (or simply remembering them) is a sign of deeper sleep or lighter

Dreams comes during light sleep... Just fyi

That explains why i have dreams right before i wake up I suppose

I tend only to dream when I get 7+ hours at a time, which is also rare

Curious, do you have blue light filtering glasses? Or a screen protector that filters it out?
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    I’m taking a ton of melatonin tonight to avoid the “late-night crap-brain posts” issue that I’ve been struggling with of late

I rarely dream, and when I do they tend to be stress-dreams or nightmares. The older I get, the more I prefer the nightmares

I’ve often wondered if dreaming a lot (or simply remembering them) is a sign of deeper sleep or lighter

Curious, do you have blue light filtering glasses? Or a screen protector that filters it out?

I don’t think I have any of these?
  • caco_ethes
    Options

My man..!

I may have just solved your sleep issues and possibly even thwarted a cavity although the research is sketchy on that part i admit
  • Reckoner67
    Options

My man..!

I may have just solved your sleep issues and possibly even thwarted a cavity although the research is sketchy on that part i admit

Lay it on me, I’m getting to a point where I’ll believe just about anything anymore
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    what if you come into contact with someone who is decent looking and find them to be a genuinely nice person, and you end up going into a relationship with that person only to eventually find someone who is a much better fit for you?

Is the new person smoking hot? Why are they a much better fit?
  • caco_ethes
    Options

My man..!

Lay it on me, I’m getting to a point where I’ll believe just about anything anymore

https://www.google.com/amp/nymag.com/strategist/amp/article/blue-light-blocking-glasses-work.html
  • LiftingSpirits
    Options

They're all crazy. Just gotta figure out which crazy works best for you
    I would agree with that, so maybe it's better to date for a while first to know who you're dealing with. I know women are all similar on some level, I don't believe in princess charming or greener grass. Behavior and personality matters though

Most important...... To me anyways

👍 as it should be
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    So far 3 days and haven't ran a comb, brush or fingers through my hair. This might take some time getting used to

Why??
  • LiftingSpirits
    Options
    So far 3 days and haven't ran a comb, brush or fingers through my hair. This might take some time getting used to

Selfie time. I feel as if the blonde has been chopped off
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    Tankiscool wrote: »

Why??

Maybe he’s used to brushing his hair and now that he isn’t, he needs to get used to that 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • caco_ethes
    Options

I would agree with that, so maybe it's better to date for a while first to know who you're dealing with. I know women are all similar on some level, I don't believe in princess charming or greener grass. Behavior and personality matters though

Women are all similar on some level? I’m so curious what you mean by that
  • Reckoner67
    Options

My man..!

https://www.google.com/amp/nymag.com/strategist/amp/article/blue-light-blocking-glasses-work.html

Ordered!
  • caco_ethes
    Options

Why??

Lol I'm trying to start my freeeeedom locs and let's see if I can get it. @11Templars inspired me

Why??

Maybe he’s used to brushing his hair and now that he isn’t, he needs to get used to that 🤷🏼‍♀️

And your video selfie inspired me also

To not bathe?
  • Tankiscool
    Options

Why??

Maybe oorrr maybe I've been busy and haven't seen him on here since this past weekend and he's changing up the hair! Probs that
  • caco_ethes
    Options

Women are all similar on some level? I’m so curious what you mean by that

I think when you guys get grouchy on menstruation day

Heyooo
  • caco_ethes
    Options

Why??

Lol I'm trying to start my freeeeedom locs and let's see if I can get it. @11Templars inspired me

Why??

And your video selfie inspired me also

To not bathe?

Lol no not that.

Disappoint.
  • caco_ethes
    Options

Why??

Maybe oorrr maybe I've been busy and haven't seen him on here since this past weekend and he's changing up the hair! Probs that

That seems unlikely 🤔
  • Tankiscool
    Options

Why??

I'm gonna go for dreads

Im growing out mine a bit. Not that much man. Gonna keep em blonde too?