April 2019 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• hanlonsk
    hanlonsk Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    hanlonsk wrote: »
    Among the things that make this group the best: I have counted at least three of us, and I think I saw a fourth but it was a bit blurry to be certain, with our AIM run medals in our bling displays.

Y’all do amazing things to support each other! I am proud to “know” you all.

AIM is the one we all did as a virtual race a while back right?

I went back to see if mine was visible, and looks like my image is gone. Not sure why, but here it is again. I am not at home and do not recall what it looks like off hand. So dunno if you can see it:

twaj33ruhi4t.png

Yessir, I see it, just right of an airplane in the center.. Hawaiians love SPAM side out.
  • PastorVincent
    PastorVincent Posts: 6,668 Member
    Options
    Among the things that make this group the best: I have counted at least three of us, and I think I saw a fourth but it was a bit blurry to be certain, with our AIM run medals in our bling displays.

I went back to see if mine was visible, and looks like my image is gone. Not sure why, but here it is again. I am not at home and do not recall what it looks like off hand. So dunno if you can see it:
    twaj33ruhi4t.png

Yessir, I see it, just right of an airplane in the center.. Hawaiians love SPAM side out.

Aha! Cool :)
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options

Wow good eye!
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Options
    zdyb23456 wrote: »
    4/1 5miles, 30 minutes TRX routine
    4/2 5.86miles (tempo intervals)
    4/3 rest
    4/4 7.25miles (6miles, 6 strides)
    4/5 10miles, 30 minutes hip exercises

Felt good today. No weird heart rate jumps. I did wake up with post nasal drip and a scratchy throat. I wonder if that is why my heart rate was abnormally high yesterday?

My heart rate always goes up before the onset of an illness. I can tell from that and my blood glucose levels when I’m about to get sick. If I have a fever, it really skyrockets.