April 5 AF days so far
  • Lilylady3k
    Lilylady3k Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    April accountability ~5 days so far
    No Alcohol: 2 days
    Alcohol: 3 days (8 drinks)
    Goal: AF days 4 per week / 16 per month

You’ll never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of your success is found in your daily routine. - John C. Maxwell
    What a big change in my life … 2016-2018 I could not count my AF days … it was 2-5 glasses per night or other drink usually 6-7 nights per week. Loving the change I’ve made in 2019 and it is helping the numbers on the scale go down.
    Challenging week ahead
    Apr 1 - AF
    Apr 2 - AF
    Apr 3 - 2 glasses of wine. Dinner at home with DH instead of going to new bar with Sisters Who Sip.
    Apr 4 - 1 glass of wine w/ DH and 2 at Bunco. Slipped on that daily goal! Bunco: Plan 1 glass wine I’ve got to learn to stop at 1 at social events when there are multiple open bottles!
    Apr 5 - 3 glasses of wine (did not start with the beer before hand with DH which is a win) @ camp ... drank a bottle of water before bed then out fishing early this morning.
    Apr 6 - @ camp
    Apr 7 - @ camp
  • MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,553 Member
    Options
    Oh geeze.....that is NOT a wine glass on that medal. LOL
  • MissMay
    Options
    @2kellymike sorry to hear your trip got cut short. Deep breaths........
  • MissMay
    Options
    I haven’t drank any alcohol since January 2018 I must admit I wouldn’t want to go back to feeling the way I did

Congrats. That is such an accomplishment. Your an inspiration to us all. We hate feeling that way to.
  • MissMay
    Options
    I am trying to cut back on the amount of alcohol I consume. I use to drink every day of the week but now I have cut back to maybe 2-3x a week. It's a start for me, better than nothing I suppose :)

You have already done very wel with your decrease in drinking. Don't short change your hard efforts. 👍
  • MissMay
    Options
    @Balbie123 we absolutely love supportive spouses. Glad you were able to refrain even with pizza near.
  • Lilylady3k
    Lilylady3k Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    April accountability ~6 days so far
    No Alcohol: 2 days
    Alcohol: 4 days (9 drinks)
    Goal: AF days 4 per week / 16 per month

You’ll never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of your success is found in your daily routine. - John C. Maxwell
    What a big change in my life … 2016-2018 I could not count my AF days … it was 2-5 glasses per night or other drink usually 6-7 nights per week. Loving the change I’ve made in 2019 and it is helping the numbers on the scale go down.
    Challenging week ahead
    Apr 1 - AF
    Apr 2 - AF
    Apr 3 - 2 glasses of wine. Dinner at home with DH instead of going to new bar with Sisters Who Sip.
    Apr 4 - 1 glass of wine w/ DH and 2 at Bunco. Slipped on that daily goal! Bunco: Plan 1 glass wine I’ve got to learn to stop at 1 at social events when there are multiple open bottles!
    Apr 5 - 3 glasses of wine (did not start with the beer before hand with DH which is a win) @ camp ... drank a bottle of water before bed then out in boat fishing early this morning.
    Apr 6 - 1 beer at 4pm fishing off the dock @ camp. WIN did not open the bottle of wine for dinner.