What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    So I posted on Valentines that I got into my goal dress, but was too embarrassed to take my coat off. You all were awesome and encouraged me to try again. So here we go. Thank you for your encouragement! Ignore the shoes. Those are my “fixing to stand four hours behind the front desk at the opening party” shoes. d0cf1gf1u6g7.jpeg

You look beautiful! If I saw you I would think you were a lean and fit lady who was quite happy and content with herself! I hope the happy part is true now more than last go round, because you look great.

P.S. I can't see your shoes!

Oh I'm so happy you tried again! Looks gorgeous on you!!
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    fishgutzy wrote: »
    Got home from another month in China and my wife said I didn't look sick this time. Same weight as when I got back from a 58 day trip back in December. But that time she was concerned because I looked sick.
    So I guess I did slightly better at taking care of myself despite the conditions.

So what are you doing in China? Sounds interesting!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!