If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    kimny72 wrote: »
    I think it would be sad if this thread devolved into people criticizing each other's guilty pleasures :cry:

If this is directed at me, I was in no way meaning to criticize anyone's choices. I really hope it wasn't taken that way!

Nope, not directed at you.
    I have been craving KFC for a while so got myself a $5 fill up and may still stay under calories :smile:

Oh, man! Now I want a KFC pot pie! So good!!!
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    Options
    Mmm.. KFC.. bucket of original with gravy .. mmmm
  • Cassandraw3
    Cassandraw3 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I could go for a KFC famous bowl. Those are pretty fantastic.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    I'm hoping someone brings doughnuts to work today.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options

Why can't that someone be you?? Be a giver!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »

I'm already here!
  • FireOpalCO
    FireOpalCO Posts: 641 Member
    Options

I'm already here!

Delivery? Krispy Kreme is on GrubHub and DoorDash.
  • quiksylver296
    edited April 2019
    Options
    FireOpalCO wrote: »

I'm already here!

I want good doughnuts. ;)

I have never used GrubHub or DoorDash. I live too rural to use it for home delivery.

• RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options

I'm already here!

I have never used GrubHub or DoorDash. I live too rural to use it for home delivery.

Same here, I live in town but neither services are available in my area. Too small.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

I'm already here!

Same here, I live in town but neither services are available in my area. Too small.

I found your side hustle!
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options

I'm already here!

I found your side hustle!

We have a local guy in my town start up a delivery service. It took off running to the point he even had to hire extra people to meet demands. Could be a viable business option actually! Now we can have almost anything delivered. Even across town. And not be limited to Chinese and pizza. It's great!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    The breakfast burrito lady came by. I didn't want one. Now that she's gone and the office smells delish, I want one. Dangit!
    Let's hope a donut lady doesn't come by too. I might not resist tempation now. It's already wavering. Ha!

I must be pre-menstrual, because everything sounds good!
  • bioklutz
    bioklutz Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    Craving chilaquiles w/ egg & coffee cake for dessert.

IMG_10231.jpg

3489946.jpg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I think it would be sad if this thread devolved into people criticizing each other's guilty pleasures :cry:

I really came here to say these are dangerous. Like accidentally eat half the box while watching TV dangerous

lkfijils1ntx.jpg

Still have to try that one @kimnyc72

This is another one of my newish favorites

71e7525a-a8ac-4a98-be9c-8160ca0504fa_1.0466163b74cc3b88b245fee2610e759a.png?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450&odnBg=FFFFFF
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    Panini911 wrote: »
    I have zero issues spending $5-10 for what i really want once in awhile (a few times a year).
    I saw these for the first time at the store.

(Whimper)

vq31ip3aokcb.jpeg
    Those are a combination of "If money didn't matter" and "If calories didn't matter". I've always wanted to try those, but can't bring myself to spend 5$ a pint!

Ditto. Maybe when the husband and kids are out of the house for a week this summer I'll treat myself and have one for lunch/dinner :tongue:

I usually buy Ben & Jerry's when my husband is out of town, LOL!

Also a very good option! @quiksylver296 recommends The Tonight Dough highly. I owe it to her to give her a try!

I have tonight dough in my freezer. picked it up on sale. 350cal for half a cup though urgh. i haven't been able to eat it yet. maybe it'll get freezer burn and save me the cals.

If not i may have it on my bday.

Ouch. Birthday it is!

especially as I am a big time volume eater. I have a very very hard time even now wrapping my mind around being satisfied by small portions. a big part of me feels half a cup is not even worth eating.

we shall see, i may eat a cup and toss the rest. or i may just toss it. I actually have a birthday cake (sorta cake) I plan to make for my actual bday.

:sad:
    I have zero issues spending $5-10 for what i really want once in awhile (a few times a year).

(Whimper)

vq31ip3aokcb.jpeg
    Those are a combination of "If money didn't matter" and "If calories didn't matter". I've always wanted to try those, but can't bring myself to spend 5$ a pint!

Ditto. Maybe when the husband and kids are out of the house for a week this summer I'll treat myself and have one for lunch/dinner :tongue:

Also a very good option! @quiksylver296 recommends The Tonight Dough highly. I owe it to her to give her a try!

I have tonight dough in my freezer. picked it up on sale. 350cal for half a cup though urgh. i haven't been able to eat it yet. maybe it'll get freezer burn and save me the cals.

I should "woo" you and flag you for "abuse" for suggesting ruining such a beautiful thing. :astonished:

haha yeah we shall see. maybe i can stick to 1 cup then put the rest back in freezer and see how it goes. But that is soooo many calories.

Good luck. I ate the whole pint, which is why I've never brought more home.

During my heavier days I had a hard time limiting the Cinnamon Buns pint.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options

(Whimper)

vq31ip3aokcb.jpeg

Ouch. Birthday it is!

especially as I am a big time volume eater. I have a very very hard time even now wrapping my mind around being satisfied by small portions. a big part of me feels half a cup is not even worth eating.

we shall see, i may eat a cup and toss the rest. or i may just toss it. I actually have a birthday cake (sorta cake) I plan to make for my actual bday.

:sad:

(Whimper)

vq31ip3aokcb.jpeg

I should "woo" you and flag you for "abuse" for suggesting ruining such a beautiful thing. :astonished:

haha yeah we shall see. maybe i can stick to 1 cup then put the rest back in freezer and see how it goes. But that is soooo many calories.

Good luck. I ate the whole pint, which is why I've never brought more home.

During my heavier days I had a hard time limiting the Cinnamon Buns pint.

Oh, I haven't tried that one. Might be best to not do so. :bigsmile:
  • SuzySunshine99
    SuzySunshine99 Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    General Tao’s chicken with lots of rice.
    nwhup1v1o110.jpeg
  • asliceofjackie
    asliceofjackie Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    A double cheeseburger at McDonald's, gaaah. So good.