Things people do that annoys you in the gym.

1474849505153»

Replies

• maverick4x4
    maverick4x4 Posts: 80 Member
    Someone taking weights off/putting them on the pegs on the bench while I'm on it. (at our 24, the benches/racks have pegs for the weights, in addition to the weight racks) If it's my buddy taking them off the squat rack, that's one thing, 1) I don't care 2) I can't feel it, but laying on the bench, focused on a rep and you feel a clank it's a little disconcerting.

I'm a supersetter, it keeps my shoulders happy, but I don't do it when it's busy.
  • FitBitCee
    FitBitCee Posts: 43 Member
    People at the gym using their phone instead of the machine . Not just a quick glance but damn near reading a book ! Lol not using the machine at all.
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    People who gather 40 pairs of dumbbells around their bench to workout. Like, seriously?
  • TheBigFb
    TheBigFb Posts: 649 Member
    Im cool, i go, i lift, i sweat and i leave

People talking annoy me.
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    Ego lifters. You are wasting time on equipment that someone who wants to do real work could use. Go do your pull-downs for days and go home.
  • kaizaku
    kaizaku Posts: 1,039 Member
    shaf238 wrote: »
    People who gather 40 pairs of dumbbells around their bench to workout. Like, seriously?

I saw that too, specially during busy period.
  • fFinfan66
    fFinfan66 Posts: 50 Member
    1.People working on two different machines simultaneously.2.Slamming weights and grunting loudly.3.Not wiping down equipment when done.4.Singing out loud,out of tune.5.Messing with cell phone,while sitting on equipment for extensive amount of time.