1235»

Replies

• nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »
    psychod787 wrote: »
    kytdkyt wrote: »
    OP is long gone, tired of everyone telling her what she didn't want to hear.

93.5% of all MFP threads are for the benefit of lurkers, not the OP. (That must be a true fact, because it's on the Internet now.)

Yup.. that's me in your online bushes!

Don't make me turn on the sprinklers.

Curmudgeon :tongue:
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    pinuplove wrote: »

93.5% of all MFP threads are for the benefit of lurkers, not the OP. (That must be a true fact, because it's on the Internet now.)

Don't make me turn on the sprinklers.

Curmudgeon :tongue:
    Kids these days!
  • lkpducky
    lkpducky Posts: 16,763 Member
    Options

if that's really you in your avatar, maybe Pinuplove had better do just that! :p
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,979 Member
    Options
    lkpducky wrote: »

if that's really you in your avatar, maybe Pinuplove had better do just that! :p

Yeah, if I looked out the window and saw that, I'd probably have a heart attack.
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options

No comment ma'am... lol

Yeah, if I looked out the window and saw that, I'd probably have a heart attack.

I'm hurt! Lol