Bombshell Betty's (closed group)

Options

Replies

• vold94
    vold94 Posts: 256
    Options
    Fitness: Went to the gym today and did 30 minutes on the elliptical and 25 minutes on the treadmill before Ihad to pick my son up from summer school. Am planning on doing rows tonight along with turbo jam.

Doing good with eating today, staying under on everything.

Me time: Was going to the gym. Will watch DVR shows and take a long hot shower!
  • onehecticmom
    onehecticmom Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    welcome to the board everyone. I second Vegas = jealous.
  • Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Night night Ladies!

Not feeling to good so took PTO for remainder of my work shift and will be logging out of everything. Gunna take that bath, go to bed, and sleep. Hope to feel better in the morning.

You all are awesome!

Love to all.

Amber
  • Codyinaz623
    Options
    Form filled out...
    All caught up...
    Emailed buddy...
    Now I wait:)
  • bbuckeye2724
    Options
    I contacted my buddy but haven't heard anything just yet.....
  • ansley1
    ansley1 Posts: 23
    Options
    wtg girls! today i did 3 hrs at gym (including 100 min cardio and the rest weights..abs..stretching). i did good eating wise but was up on my sugar :(

i did rows too :)

tomorrow's goal is to watch my sugar and up my water!
  • FaithsVegWorkout
    Options
    wtg girls! today i did 3 hrs at gym (including 100 min cardio and the rest weights..abs..stretching). i did good eating wise but was up on my sugar :(

i did rows too :)

tomorrow's goal is to watch my sugar and up my water!

Wow, 3 hours! I hope you are eating or drinking something in between to give you energy.
  • mistyb47711
    mistyb47711 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    I contacted my buddy but haven't heard anything just yet.....

keep me updated she hasnt checked in on the form either...but....soon as i find out who doesnt have a buddy she is yours..lol
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I completed my challenges today
  • karenzephyr
    Options
    I didn't do the rows yet today- but it is 12am- so I guess I'll do them first thing in the morn. I DID, however, spend at least 3 hours today lifting heavy boxes over my head in my stock room, rearranging cases and cases of juice, and carrying $110.47 worth of groceries 2 blocks all in one trip- and that included heavy things like 2 gallons of milk and 3 quarts of ice cream and fruit and veggies and such. I'm exhausted!!!
    Went food shopping and bought some questionable stuff- but I'm aware of it. So I think it is mostly ok. Most of what I bought is pretty good. And I definitely spent way longer than my small children would have liked looking at labels.
    Took a nice long walk at a very fast pace while listening to a book on tape. It very much felt like me time- so I think i'm done!
    G'night BB's!
  • mistyb47711
    mistyb47711 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    DO YOUR ROWS..next week will be more of a challenge for everyone :) Just remember I love you :)
  • tatabanana
    Options
    Rows: check, Jogged 2 miles non-stop. 23 min., walked 7 min, and stretching.
    Nutrition: over my allowance today, by ~100. But, check. I knew what I was doing. I HAD to have hot cocoa with my daughter, 5 mini marsmallows. She insisted!:)
    Me time: fell asleep on couch MFP'ing...
    BB Buddy: Check! Good match Misty.!
    ROCK ON SISTER BETTY'S!
  • tatabanana
    Options
    Nutrition: over my allowance today, by ~100. But, check. I knew what I was doing. I HAD to have hot cocoa with my daughter, 5 mini marsmallows. She insisted!:)
    ROCK ON SISTER BETTY'S!
  • tatabanana
    Options
    ROCK ON SISTER BETTY'S!
  • julieannebyrom
    julieannebyrom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Morning all, how are we this fine Thursday?

I'm doing quite well on the food side of things, having a reason to motivate me definitely works, and walking down the aisle behind my friend at her wedding in 22 days is motivation enough for me!

I've slacked off the shred the past few days but I'm definitely starting back tonigt after work. I have done lost of walking but I need the shred for the strength and toning training.

Me time, I went to my mums last night and she dyed my hair dark brown (was previously red) I like it, hubby says I look 'very pulp fiction' :laugh:

It's our wedding anniversary on saturday and we're going on a date so I'm having a final push to look great the next few days.
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    jingly, have fun on your date! how long have you been married?

tata, great job on the jog! you will continue to get faster the more you train. I noticed that the hardest part for me was to control my breathing. Now that I have that under control, its just mind over matter, baby!

ansly, you killed it at the gym yesterday! I hope today is your rest day. You're sure gonna need it.

I didn't do the rows yesterday, but I did stick to my eating plan even after hubby decides pizza was a good idea for dinner! But I resisted and I feel so glad that I did.

Today's plan is to continue to drink my weight in fluid ounces. yes, I said it, all my weight. I've heard to drink half your weight in water (ounces of course) but I was shooting higher. esp since I count my green tea and crystal light as water too.

For my mind and body moment, I am going to get my hair done today because I am going to be big going away party tomorrow night. I haven't had my hair done professionally since mother's day so its long over do!
  • Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    pplflowergm.gif

You all rocked it out yesterday, great job!

Took my bath last night, it was so relaxing I almost fell asleep. :laugh:

Daniel asked if I was okay and I told him yes but the reality is no I'm just a bit stressed out over my grocery money I'll have to spend. Since they cut our hours because of how they did the contract I'll have about $75.00-80.00 for groceries and that's got to stretch it for two weeks. I've still got some staples in the house and some meat from last grocery trip but I'm open to suggestions for meal idea/grocery list ideas!

Will do my rows again today. Is it sad that I kinda enjoy them?

Am also gunna try to get in a walk today. We'll see how it goes!!

I'll probably read another chapter in my book and do my journaling exericse from it for my "me" time today.

Really wanna watch my sodium today! It's been pretty high.

Weighed in again today, down 1.4 lbs! Pretty proud of myself on that one.

Anywoo I need to eat breakfast and check the rest of my stuff. MFP is addicting! I spend more time here then anywhere.

Amber
  • julieannebyrom
    julieannebyrom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    well done everyone we should all pat ourselves on the back for our attempts so far!

Leela I've been married for 4 years and with my husband 10 - it's a big one this year!
  • FaithsVegWorkout
    Options
    DO YOUR ROWS..next week will be more of a challenge for everyone :) Just remember I love you :)

I'm still confused. Are we supposed to do the rows every day? Once a week?
  • onehecticmom
    onehecticmom Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies. I went to a little later workout class last night, so I am a bit tired. I will manage though :yawn:

I stuck to my cals yesterday, got all my water in, my workout done. It was a successful day. Hope today is as well. I am torn. My son has his first wee ball game tonight. Not sure I can make it with my class time. GYM or wee ball??? I don't like having to choose. Hopefully his game will be quick & I can do both.