JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS - ROUND 74

Options

Replies

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,898 Member
    Options
    @CowgirlConnieMay, can you share a picture of the nutrition panel on those Powercrunch bars? I find it odd that that info isn’t available on their website. Sugar is not the only consideration in Keto.
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,898 Member
    Options
    @MaelynMayhem are you diabetic? You need to be checking your blood sugar if that problem persists.
  • musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    JGM10D ~|~ Round 74
    Posting weight and comments each evening.
    My aim for 2019 is to reach 155.
    I am FOCUSED on heathy food choices and DETERMINED to achieve my goals!
    SW: 227lbs (Mar 2014)
    LW: 153 (Oct 2016)
    Sa 13/04: no scale: Goals: Have fun! Away on a weekend break. ✅ Had Rather too
    Much fun yesterday made much better food choices today 😂 Rocking the night away. Had a prawn starter as a main and drank mostly water. Dancing until the small hours 💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼

Su 14/04: no scale: Goals: Pack and drive home. Drive home was uneventful, but haven't eaten since lunch time. Tummy is upset, having an early night. Will weigh in the morning.
    Mo 15/04: 165.8: Goals ✅ Amazed that my weekend away hasn't put the scale up by much! Happy days!
    Tu 16/04: 165.4: Goals ✅ 😁 And a wee drop! Yay!
    We 17/04: 164.6: Goals ✅ 😁 I'm liking this streak! Long may it contimue.
    Th 18/04: 164.2: Goals ✅ I can’t believe this! Woo! Hoo! I’m on a roll here! 😂
    Fr 19/04: 164.0: Goals ✅ Oh My Goodness!!!
    Sa 20/04: xxx: Goals 🎈🎉🎈 73 today!
    Su 21/02: xxx: Goals
    Mo 22/04: xxx: Goals

Daily Goals
    Food
    ~ Pre-log; stay under goal; balance macros/micros; Hydrate adequately; NLNS!!!
    Cardio:
    ~ 9,000+ Steps daily
    ~ 45+ minutes walking
    Strength:
    ~ 10+ mins lower body
    Flexibility:
    ~ 5 mins stretch before/after workouts
    ~ 10+ mins yoga/tai chi
    Daily Mindfulness Practice/meditation
    15 mins Daily Declutter session
    https://www.random.org/colors/hex
    Purple: #ff4968.
    517049zmdkjrcqj5.gif
    Previous Round
    Round 73 ~|~ End Goal: < 166
    We 03/04: 165.8: Goals: ✅ Busy day, but managed to fit my exercise in early
    Th 04/04: 165.4: Goals: ✅ 'Free' day today, so worked on decluttering my craft room.
    Fri 05/04: 166.0: Goals: ✅ Final Boditrax assessment this afternoon. Good progress made. Reduced metabolic age to 62, increased muscle mass, reduced fat mass, so I am very happy. All my stats were improved.
    Sa 06/04: 166.3: Goals: ✅ granddaughter is home for a long weekend so we took advantage of the gorgeous spring weather to have a family day out. Lots of walking. Restaurant lunch, but made healthy choices, and drank lots of water to combat sodium.
    Su 07/04: 166.4: Goals: ✅ Felt out of sorts today, despite sensible choices at the restaurant yesterday.
    Mo 08/04: 165.8: Goals: ✅ Great day today. Unexpected after the weekend, but a nice little whoosh this morning. It will probably bounce back up tomorrow.
    Tu 09/04: 165.8: Goals: ✅Delighted that I stayed down. I had a full day today, so had to walk when I got home late this evening to hit my step goal.
    We 10/04: 166.2: Goals: ✅And there’s the bounce back up again 😂 😂 😂 What will tomorrow bring?
    Th 11/04: 165.6: Goals: ✅ 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻 💁🏼 Didn't expect that. 😂 Here's hoping it sticks tomorrow. Fitbit recorded 229 active minutes today!
    Fri 12/04: 165.4 Goals: ✅ Away for the long weekend. Logged as best as I could.
    THERE ARE NO QUICK FIXES OR SHORTCUTS to achieving permanent change.
    REMINDERS One or two thoughts which might give heart to some of you.
    • Daily weight fluctuations are normal, and can be as much as 2 lbs a day for no apparent reason.
    • A general downward trend is what we are looking for.
    • Eating out can cause apparent weight gain because of high sodium levels, but usually goes quickly. Drinking extra water helps with this.
    • The human body does not react instantly to what we do to it. Sometimes it can take several days to see results.
    • Plateaus are a normal part of the process. The body is consolidating and adapting to your new way of eating/exercising.
    • The closer you get to your goal weight, the more difficult it becomes to lose weight, as your body becomes more efficient at using what you feed it.
    • When you exercise you build muscle, which takes up less space than fat, so use measurements as well as weight to assess your progress.
    • Getting/Staying fit and healthy requires a lifestyle change for most people.
    Stick with the process. It DOES work! But it does take time, effort, and most of all, patience!
    80464089.png

Happy birthday 🎂🍸 xx