Tell me something embarrassing about yourself.

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    I didn't shower after working out yesterday. Instead I took that time to take my son to the park and watch Game of Thrones.

I bet GOT is much better outdoors. ;)

These activities did not happen concurrently. I took my son to the park, put him to bed, then watched GOT. Had I showered, one of those activities would not have happened.

Quick question. How long do you shower for?

So, I don't like Seinfeld the TV show, however, I have seen some of the more famous episodes, I don't know how. Did you know you can eat a meal and shower at the same time, to save time?

There are days I strongly consider this.

Depends. A quick shower can take 10-15 minutes. A long one can take 30 minutes, then additional time to do hair afterwards. I have heard of shower beers, but not meals. It would have been rather difficult to eat a steak while showering. Maybe I should just install a tv in my bathroom.

This was only a single occurrence, however. I very rarely skip showers.

If you have a water proof tablet or waterproof tablet case (I don't know if they make those but probably) then you can do both. That being said, I think I may be looking into that.
  • Cassandraw3
    Cassandraw3 Posts: 1,214 Member
    InkgirlKC wrote: »
    My FIL saw me naked. :D

I saw a movie once that started like that.
  • newmeadow
    newmeadow Posts: 1,295 Member
    In the 9th grade I used to tilt forward ever so provocatively and press my butt against the teachers chair while he was sitting in it ever so slightly when I wrote on the chalk board because I always caught him side eyeing me when I strolled the halls. Then one day the stapler on his desk snagged onto a loose thread on my pants and just hung there off my butt. When I tried to take it off I dropped my books and stuff and when all of it fell on the floor he blushed and I had to pick it up in front of everyone and I think they knew what I was up to all along.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    I have never owned a calculator watch.

@cee134

Heretic.
  • St4rFire
    St4rFire Posts: 236 Member
    I'm embarrassed by my spaghetti noodle arms...

I recently installed a stripper pole; I got about an arm's length up... annnnnd slid back down. That's sexy, right? 🤔😁😒
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    St4rFire wrote: »

I recently installed a stripper pole; I got about an arm's length up... annnnnd slid back down. That's sexy, right? 🤔😁😒

dsaxgdf24agk.gif

Like this? Lol
  • rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    I have very small feet and often have to get sneakers in kids department because most stores don't carry my size in women's sneakers.

Lol I do this! They’re cheaper as well so I don’t mind 😂
    When I go to champs or another shoe outlet I have to go directly to the kids section, especially when buying like name brand such as Jordan, adidas, etc. they always seem to be a lot bigger!
  • rickiimarieee
    I didn't shower after working out yesterday. Instead I took that time to take my son to the park and watch Game of Thrones.

I’d miss a shower any day to watch GOT
  • rickiimarieee

I bet GOT is much better outdoors. ;)

These activities did not happen concurrently. I took my son to the park, put him to bed, then watched GOT. Had I showered, one of those activities would not have happened.

Quick question. How long do you shower for?

So, I don't like Seinfeld the TV show, however, I have seen some of the more famous episodes, I don't know how. Did you know you can eat a meal and shower at the same time, to save time?

There are days I strongly consider this.

I’ve seen people eating Chinese and pizza in a bath but never a shower lol. I was guilty of eating Nutella toast in the shower while I was pregnant!
  • rickiimarieee
    Theranos wrote: »
    I grew up in a small town and K-12 all rode the same bus! I was in kindergarten and the bus pulled up to my house and all my little tighty-whiteys were hanging on the clothes line. Most of the kids laughed and I started crying

I grew up in a small town as well and k-12 rode the same bus as well. My graduating class was like 30-40 kids lol.
  • rickiimarieee
    go_cubs wrote: »
    I space out more then I should
    And say what a million times because I have bad hearing

Girl, same. Not the spacing out but the bad hearing. I’m constantly saying “HUH”
  • rickiimarieee
    St4rFire wrote: »

Lol You’ll get there! I’ve never been on a stripper pole so I have no idea if I would be able to do it. I imagine it’ll go exactly the way yours did lmao 😂
  • rickiimarieee
    I stink at maths and following / giving directions. My brain just shuts down with both these things lol. Also, complicated train systems or airports ? Do not follow me, chances are I'm in the wrong que heading to Cuba when I'm wanting to get to France. Close enough, right? Even a local bus journey and I could end up at the other end of the city in an unknown town.

Lol. 😄 it's happened before.

My memory is so terrible I need GPS EVERYWHERE I go. I needed it for like the first year when I moved into my new house.
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    i’m still shopping for a *kitten* bed

Aw! You a bit of a perfectionist tinker?
  • NCK96
    NCK96 Posts: 146 Member
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    i’m still shopping for a *kitten* bed

Aw! You a bit of a perfectionist tinker?

no it’s a lil neurotic mixed with a lil obsessive and a lil commitment-phobic
    kinda got a unique recipe, passed down from my mothers side of the family

I’m the same way. I research everything to death making myself more unsure and paralyzed about the decision. I heard a podcast that said in those cases it’s a good idea to set a deadline by which the decision needs to be made. And then you deal with it, knowing most things aren’t permanent and that regret is optional.

I know embarrassingly little about most sports, and when we first got married my husband planned on becoming a sports broadcaster. I usually have next to no idea what’s going on during my son’s football games and dread other parents asking me what happened or what the score is because I usually have no clue.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Apparently I snore when the air is dry 😳🤭😋
  • jedoubleday
    jedoubleday Posts: 479 Member
    I love to fold towels.. well I roll them. but I like the feel of the fabric and how it lines up and rolls so tight. I find it calming to do it
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    Yesterday the cleaning girl caught me staring at her. I was looking at her like a white shark looks at a seal.