If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Donuts%2B-%2B14.jpg

Those would work, too. Especially the sugar-covered holes!
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    Costco blueberry cake muffin. Maybe two of them. That would pretty much be my entire calorie allowance for the day!

0s5i3ljgiaax.jpg

Almost bought the coffee crumble ones Sunday.. .😫 Should have bought it.
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    I am actually not a big muffin person. #heathen #burnthewitch

I'm usually fine around muffins. But Costco muffins (only blueberry or poppyseed)... Dear Lord, save me. Moist and delicious. They are literally cake in a muffin-shape.

Ooooh, yeah, lemon poppyseed I could probably go for. Those are definitely cake masquerading with a muffin label.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    I'm sitting here eating my greek yogurt, trying to delude myself. :laugh:
  • fitbritt128
    fitbritt128 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hmmm...where to begin?

Donuts (I’ve been craving them recently), pizza (always craving and allow myself once a week), French fries (haven’t had any in so long! Maybe next cheat meal), and tacos.

natykwmr4tw8.jpeg
  • SteroidalLolita
    SteroidalLolita Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    mdsb8z43bhkm.jpg
    Cotton candy ice cream :'(
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    P'Nuttles. I want to eat P'Nuttles under my tongue bleeds. Maybe mixed with PB M&Ms.

uznptrjzv8ab.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    P'Nuttles. I want to eat P'Nuttles under my tongue bleeds. Maybe mixed with PB M&Ms.

uznptrjzv8ab.jpg

MMMMM, now I do too. I especially want to eat the bottom of the jar. Just look at all that extra butter toffee flavoring at the bottom.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

uznptrjzv8ab.jpg

MMMMM, now I do too. I especially want to eat the bottom of the jar. Just look at all that extra butter toffee flavoring at the bottom.

That is the best part!
  • 7elizamae
    7elizamae Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    I would eat one of the donuts in the staff room. Sigh...
  • shunggie
    shunggie Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I want Souplantation. Big old stupid salad with croutons and thousand island, sides of their pasta salads, pizza squares, mini muffins with whipped butter, pasta sampler plate... then soft serve with oreos and granola.

They closed all the Souplantations in my area. I miss them. :(:(:( all those delicious soups...
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,608 Member
    Options

uznptrjzv8ab.jpg

Why am I getting a sense of deja vu?

And a whole box of cinnamon teddy grahams for me. Hey, they're addictive! :)
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    I want a giant quesadilla with a side of yucca fries, chips, and salsa from a local Mexican restaurant. Might have to do that Cinco de Mayo :)

I also saw these new Peanut Butter and Jelly Blondie Bites from Trader Joe's that I wouldn't mind demolishing the whole package of.
  • Panini911
    Panini911 Posts: 2,325 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    The Pnuttles reminded me of a weakness i had for a few years and still randomly crave (in HUGE quantities for an absurd amount of calories:

COMBOs.

so friggen good (there are many types, the pizza isn't bad when the cheese is not available). I eat the entire bag (no not the small portion size, the larger one).
    https://marschocolate.com/combos

im_product_1.png?sfvrsn=4

• kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    Panini911 wrote: »
    The Pnuttles reminded me of a weakness i had for a few years and still randomly crave (in HUGE quantities for an absurd amount of calories:

COMBOs.

so friggen good (there are many types, the pizza isn't bad when the cheese is not available). I eat the entire bag (no not the small portion size, the larger one).

Combos really cheeses your hunger away! <nods>
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

uznptrjzv8ab.jpg

Why am I getting a sense of deja vu?

And a whole box of cinnamon teddy grahams for me. Hey, they're addictive! :)

Because I have cravings in cycles??? :laugh:
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Panini911 wrote: »

COMBOs.

Oh, yeah. Those were good. And Bugles!

2jimle9fyhrn.jpg