If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    kimny72 wrote: »
    Now all I can think about is white cheddar cheez-its, bugles, and combos. And a 16oz bottle of Dr. Pepper. And then some M&Ms to cleanse my palate.

Am I hormonal? Why, yes, I am hormonal! Why do you ask?

I think I'd like Vanilla Coke with mine, please and thank you.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Of course, @kelly_c_77!
  • Panini911
    Panini911 Posts: 2,325 Member
    Options
    The last time i had buggles I had a tooth ach so they always sorta leave me squirmy now!

Mmm cheese-its!

and for pete sakes: Combos have been "hard to find" (and i wasn't about to start searching) so that has been my saving grace on them. Of course, today I walk into a store and first thing I see is a huge display for Combos. Sigh. At least i only bought ONE bag ...
    Panini911 wrote: »
    The Pnuttles reminded me of a weakness i had for a few years and still randomly crave (in HUGE quantities for an absurd amount of calories:

COMBOs.

so friggen good (there are many types, the pizza isn't bad when the cheese is not available). I eat the entire bag (no not the small portion size, the larger one).
    https://marschocolate.com/combos

im_product_1.png?sfvrsn=4

• RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    The last time i had buggles I had a tooth ach so they always sorta leave me squirmy now!

Mmm cheese-its!

and for pete sakes: Combos have been "hard to find" (and i wasn't about to start searching) so that has been my saving grace on them. Of course, today I walk into a store and first thing I see is a huge display for Combos. Sigh. At least i only bought ONE bag ...
    The Pnuttles reminded me of a weakness i had for a few years and still randomly crave (in HUGE quantities for an absurd amount of calories:

COMBOs.

so friggen good (there are many types, the pizza isn't bad when the cheese is not available). I eat the entire bag (no not the small portion size, the larger one).

Oh man, I don't think I've run into a store that's sold convenience food of any sort and not had combos on the shelf next to the peanuts and chex-mix and whatnot. They're everywhere here. Fortunately I don't care too much for them lol.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options

Mmm cheese-its!

COMBOs.

Oh man, I don't think I've run into a store that's sold convenience food of any sort and not had combos on the shelf next to the peanuts and chex-mix and whatnot. They're everywhere here. Fortunately I don't care too much for them lol.

I've never tried them. I'm gonna have to now, aren't I? *sigh*
  • Panini911
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

Mmm cheese-its!

COMBOs.

They are somewhat hard to find here.

Note that many would probably find these gross. it's not for everyone just one of those weird foods i can eat endlessly.
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options

Mmm cheese-its!

COMBOs.

Note that many would probably find these gross. it's not for everyone just one of those weird foods i can eat endlessly.

I could see how one could get addicted to them. I used to love them and a big part of that was due to texture, but my tastes changed so while I like the texture, the filling inside doesn't do it for me. If they had the chocolate ones with the breadstick surrounding it instead of pretzel, I could probably go for those.
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options

Mmm cheese-its!

COMBOs.

They are short little pretzel log/tubes with Cheez-Wiz like filling on the inside. :tongue:
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options

Mmm cheese-its!

COMBOs.

They are short little pretzel log/tubes with Cheez-Wiz like filling on the inside. :tongue:

Hmmmm maybe not. But only because the pretzel part sounds hard and I can't do hard or incredibly chewy these days.

And I'm sure I've seen them all over! At least in gas stations?
  • Panini911
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Could be a regional thing. The bulk food store had some similar snacks but not cheese.

The grocery store has this HUGE tub of a similar thing but it's pretzel with PB inside. the tub is big enough that it helps dissuade me from buying it. Only bought it once awhile back.

Definately very crunchy.
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options

Mmm cheese-its!

COMBOs.

Hmmmm maybe not. But only because the pretzel part sounds hard and I can't do hard or incredibly chewy these days.

And I'm sure I've seen them all over! At least in gas stations?

Yep, they are kinda hard. And yes, I mostly see them in gas stations/convenience stores now on the Great Wall O' Overpriced Snacks on Pegboard.
  • garystrickland357
    garystrickland357 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    I don't know what I was thinking opening this thread mid afternoon when I have the munchies...
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    I :love: (good) pizza and can eat disproportionately huge amounts of it compared to other foods. It is the most perfect food in existence.
  • Panini911
    Options
    That pizza looks terrific!

Mmm cheese-its!

COMBOs.

Thanks guys just bought combos today because this thread gave me a craving! They were on sale for 1.50 per bag. My store has a huge section with every flavor they sell even the sweet ones. My favorite is the regular cheese though.

ha! sorry about that. gotta love when the weight loss forums send yo to the store for high cal/fat foods ;)