What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Maxematics wrote: »
    Eat Me Guilt Free Protein Brownies; specifically the chocolate brownie, chocolate peanut butter bliss brownie, and chocolate hazelnut brownie flavors. I have one with a glass of unsweetened vanilla almond milk almost every night after dinner. 180 calories for 22g of protein with only 7g of carbs, 4g of sugar, and 6g of fat. No other protein brownie has come close to these for me. They taste even better when you microwave them for 15 seconds.

Can you buy these in store or only online? I personally find $40 for a box of 12 brownies to be absolutely outrageous... however, if I could buy one here or there to enjoy, I might be sold. They sound good.

I know they do wholesale, but I always buy mine online; I've never seen them sold in my area. They have sales often, so I buy in bulk when they do so that I'm never paying full price. They usually do 20% off, BOGO 50% off, etc. Also, there are 12 in a box so that's ~$3.33 per brownie at full price which isn't too bad but again, I'd buy during sales to save money. They also have a sampler box for $18.

I'll have to keep an eye out. Thanks :)

They sent free samples when I asked to try them a year ago. It is worth asking if your interested to make sure you like them before spending so much. I ended up thinking they were terrible, lol.
  • ruqayyahsmum
    ruqayyahsmum Posts: 1,514 Member
    Mmm muscle mug protein cakes

I have one every evening (sometimes one lasts 2 days)

I love the birthday cake and chocolate brownie flavours
  • ruqayyahsmum
    mx4l6vjislb0.png
    Have been going through a bottle every few days.... it is addicting.

Also strawberries, strawberry fig jam, and melindas banana chips.

I love Jordans skinny syrup
    My current fave is vanilla caramel creme
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    Eat Me Guilt Free Protein Brownies; specifically the chocolate brownie, chocolate peanut butter bliss brownie, and chocolate hazelnut brownie flavors. I have one with a glass of unsweetened vanilla almond milk almost every night after dinner. 180 calories for 22g of protein with only 7g of carbs, 4g of sugar, and 6g of fat. No other protein brownie has come close to these for me. They taste even better when you microwave them for 15 seconds.

Can you buy these in store or only online? I personally find $40 for a box of 12 brownies to be absolutely outrageous... however, if I could buy one here or there to enjoy, I might be sold. They sound good.

I know they do wholesale, but I always buy mine online; I've never seen them sold in my area. They have sales often, so I buy in bulk when they do so that I'm never paying full price. They usually do 20% off, BOGO 50% off, etc. Also, there are 12 in a box so that's ~$3.33 per brownie at full price which isn't too bad but again, I'd buy during sales to save money. They also have a sampler box for $18.

I'll have to keep an eye out. Thanks :)

They sent free samples when I asked to try them a year ago. It is worth asking if your interested to make sure you like them before spending so much. I ended up thinking they were terrible, lol.

I didn't know they do that but that's also good idea. I'm not sure which flavors you tried but they changed the formula last summer from what I read. Everyone has different tastes though. I like the flavors I listed but there have been some duds from them in the past year. The blondie smells like Play-Doh and I'm not a fan of any of the flavors with the blondie base, the Pumpkin Spice one was a let down, and the mystery box flavors are hit or miss as well. They just came out with a lemon pound cake one and I ordered it even though it's a blondie base. My sister loves the blondie base though, so at least they won't go to waste if I don't like them.
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member

Do you have advice on how to make these? I have a few of these in my pantry from my RippedKit monthly boxes and whenever I've made them in the past they don't come out right as per the directions. It's a tad watery and oddly textured.
  • ruqayyahsmum

Do you have advice on how to make these? I have a few of these in my pantry from my RippedKit monthly boxes and whenever I've made them in the past they don't come out right as per the directions. It's a tad watery and oddly textured.

I don't make them by the instructions. I make with milk and add the calories from doing so. I also add a little liquid at a time and stop when it's at a decent cake batter thickness

It also needs microwaving longer than it says, often around the 2 minute mark for me otherwise it's still soggy in the middle which on some tastes awful

I usually put a bit of cream on it when I eat it
    It's not quite cake texture but close enough for me

Never ever buy the cheaper my protein version....... Texture of a bath sponge with even less flavour than one
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Also: pork rinds... stop sleeping on them!! :D
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member

I don't make them by the instructions. I make with milk and add the calories from doing so. I also add a little liquid at a time and stop when it's at a decent cake batter thickness

It also needs microwaving longer than it says, often around the 2 minute mark for me otherwise it's still soggy in the middle which on some tastes awful

Never ever buy the cheaper my protein version....... Texture of a bath sponge with even less flavour than one

Is this Kodiak cake brand?
  • ruqayyahsmum

Is this Kodiak cake brand?

No mmm my muscle mug is an English product

They did an Easter egg one, it was delicious
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited May 2019

Coconut manna...if there were a food version of heroin. It tastes that good & can be somewhat destructive (explosion of kcals) if one were to OD on. It's up there with grilled cheese
  • littlegreenparrot1
    littlegreenparrot1 Posts: 694 Member
    Pip & nut chocolate orange almond butter.

A spoonful on my porridge is making me a very happy bunny.
  • Rh1aB1a
    Rh1aB1a Posts: 199 Member
    Yoplait Mix-Ins! They are a little on the higher side of the calorie spectrum, but fabulous and keep me full for a long while. All the flavors are great.
  • smoofinator
    smoofinator Posts: 635 Member
    Special K pastry crisps (Brown sugar cinnamon). They're like low-cal poptarts!