What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Replies

• potatogirl741
    potatogirl741 Posts: 64 Member
    Built Bars - I have at least 2 a day. They just came out with a Banana Chocolate flavor and it's so good.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    Built Bars - I have at least 2 a day. They just came out with a Banana Chocolate flavor and it's so good.

Are they keeping those around? I thought that was for a limited time.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member

Coconut manna...if there were a food version of heroin. It tastes that good & can be somewhat destructive (explosion of kcals) if one were to OD on. It's up there with grilled cheese

Don't even get me started on chocolate coconut manna...
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 576 Member
    Lately (well, for the past 6-7 months, so it's been more of a longer-lasting obsession) I've been obsessed with some variety of nut butter and jelly sandwiches. I'm not much of a fan of regular sandwich bread, so I've been using brioche buns, and I've been switching out different varieties of nut butters and jellies/jams. So many different nut butters (or other alternatives) to try, which is how I'm now like 6-7 months in on this lol. I'm currently on Peanut Butter & Co's Dark Chocolatey Dreams as my nut butter component, and this might be my favorite combination yet.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    Ribeye

My male tastebuds are tingling.

You should've seen the beauts I smoked up yesterday, @Carlos_421.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    edited May 2019
    peanut butter m&m's
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    fuzzylop_ wrote: »
    apullum wrote: »
    Not amazing macros, but they’re delicious.

They look good, but i'll admit I get a little annoyed seeing something labeled a protein bar when protein is literally the least plentiful macro-nutrient in the bar (16g carb, 8g fat, 6g protein). They look like a tasty treat, though.
    It's a bit different because Annie's products are marketed for children, not the fitness world like actual protein bars so I kind of understand why they did that.

I'm also a Built Bar fan and have at least one per day. The macros on those still amaze me and they're perfect when you need some protein but want to keep cals low. I read several times how they taste even better refrigerated or frozen, but I didn't agree with those recommendations.

It's not exactly a current obsession, but I can basically eat a tub of this in a sitting with veggies or pita chips.

m9dm7536r3jv.png
    I used to eat a tub of this with a whole, raw green pepper as my lunch almost every day until I found out that hummus messes with my stomach a bit. I think that one is their best flavor.
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    fuzzylop_ wrote: »
    apullum wrote: »
    Not amazing macros, but they’re delicious.

They look good, but i'll admit I get a little annoyed seeing something labeled a protein bar when protein is literally the least plentiful macro-nutrient in the bar (16g carb, 8g fat, 6g protein). They look like a tasty treat, though.

Yup, that is why I mentioned that the macros weren't great :) I eat them because I like the taste. It's a bonus that they have a little more protein than other sweets.
  • Phirrgus
    Phirrgus Posts: 1,902 Member
    JetJaguar wrote: »
    An Asian market find, yellow sriracha sauce. It's spicy and a little sweet, almost citrusy, and a bit different than the usual red variety. I've been putting it on almost everything:

nrwkl86vhg5y.jpg

I really need to find this. I use quite a bit of sriracha, and this looks like a 'must try'. Thanks
  • mcemino2
    mcemino2 Posts: 427 Member
    Caramel rice cakes