Stalker Stories

Replies

• Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    invites @slimgirljo15
    Runs and hides

:laugh: I WILL FIND YOU 😁

Its not stalking if you're willingly going down the stairs in their house 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    invites @slimgirljo15
    Runs and hides

:laugh: I WILL FIND YOU 😁

Its not stalking if you're willingly going down the stairs in their house 🤷🏼‍♀️

Exactly 😁
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    edited May 2019
    When using a dating app I used to Internet stalk people to see how much info I could find out about them particularly if I was going to go on a date with them. I told myself it was for safety but I just enjoyed the challenge of seeing how much I could find out. One guy I worked out his address and everything lol so I told him he needed to tighten up his privacy settings. Another I worked out he was 30 years older than he had stated and might have crossed paths with my dad.

I’ve done this too. I think we all should.
    You never know who you’re going to
    meet. And hey if you want a career change, you already know you’re a good PI.
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    When using a dating app I used to Internet stalk people to see how much info I could find out about them particularly if I was going to go on a date with them. I told myself it was for safety but I just enjoyed the challenge of seeing how much I could find out. One guy I worked out his address and everything lol so I told him he needed to tighten up his privacy settings. Another I worked out he was 30 years older than he had stated and might have crossed paths with my dad.

Have y'all ever internet-stalked yourselves just to see what you would find? I do that periodically but mostly I just try to only put stuff out there that I don't mind if it's out there
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Does anyone have any interesting stalker stories?

Does mfp stalking count? Asking for a friend.

You said you thought it was cute!
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    edited May 2019
    Reckoner67 wrote: »

Have y'all ever internet-stalked yourselves just to see what you would find? I do that periodically but mostly I just try to only put stuff out there that I don't mind if it's out there

I use my birth name for work, so yes there are things about me under that name. But in my life outside of my job and online I actually use my middle name and there is nothing about me under that name. I also have two last names so it’s relatively easy for me to stay incognito on the Internet.

That’s a good way to go about it, and I do the same. I try not to say or post anything I’d regret later, or wouldn’t want someone I know to see.
  • Reckoner67
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I don’t have a stalker or stalkee story but my kids had a 60s themed spring concert and when they sang Happy Together i thought that the overly, shall we say, optimistic lyrics combined with the minor key suggesting unrequited love would be a perfect opener for a movie about a serial killer who stalks and kills women who reject him.

That was a long and awkwardly worded sentence. Enjoy!

You should write this story
  • Reckoner67

I use my birth name for work, so yes there are things about me under that name. But in my life outside of my job and online I actually use my middle name and there is nothing about me under that name. I also have two last names so it’s relatively easy for me to stay incognito on the Internet.

That’s a good way to go about it, and I do the same. I try not to say or post anything I’d regret later, or wouldn’t want someone I know to see.

Similar for me--I have one of the most common names in the USA and the easiest stuff to find about me is basically my Twitter account and Soundcloud which...yeah, go right ahead, nothin to hide there.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I don’t have a stalker or stalkee story but my kids had a 60s themed spring concert and when they sang Happy Together i thought that the overly, shall we say, optimistic lyrics combined with the minor key suggesting unrequited love would be a perfect opener for a movie about a serial killer who stalks and kills women who reject him.

That was a long and awkwardly worded sentence. Enjoy!

You should write this story

Yes!!!
  • Mm2Hh7
    Mm2Hh7 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    Never been stalked myself - and way to lazy to stalk anyone else - I’m a pretty boring dude it turns out

That’s why we like you! ;)
  • Muldactus
    Muldactus Posts: 6,972 Member
    When I was in high school I was dating a young lady who was nice... but a bit distant. While we were dating there was another girl who apparently really liked me and would stalk me at school - come and find me to sit near me during lunch, find me in the halls just to say hi, wait outside the front door when I was leaving.... that kind of thing. Since the girl I was dating was distant and didn't really seem interested, I finally gave up on that and agreed to 'date' the girl who had been stalking me.

Oddly enough, once we started dating she lost interest and the girl I had been dating actually started showing interest of a sort. Go figure.