Stalker Stories

Replies

• Muldactus
    Muldactus Posts: 6,972 Member
    boehle wrote: »
    I went on a couple dates with a guy.
    I didn't feel it was going anywhere but he felt different. I don't know that I'd say stalk... but one morning, I woke up with a 165 unread text messages.

OK yeah.... 165 unread text messages in 1 night is going overboard. Block and restraining order. Not that those do much good sometimes. :/
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    I have been stalking all of you since this thread started. there is your warning

You coulda at least offered to help vacuum the pool, dang
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Does anyone have any interesting stalker stories?

Does mfp stalking count? Asking for a friend.

You said you thought it was cute!

I does
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    I’ve never been “stalked”. I doubt that I’m important enough for that, but there has been several cases of women pushing a little too hard after a few too many drinks at a bar.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited May 2019
    [quote="_Deadman_Walking_;c-43743171 "I’ve never been “stalked” . I doubt that I’m important enough for that, but there has been several cases of women pushing a little too hard after a few too many drinks at a bar.[/quote]

I'm so good at it that you didn't even know 😜
  • RunsWithBees
    RunsWithBees Posts: 1,508 Member
    I used to watch a lot of true crime programs on tv and I was always surprised when some woman went missing or was murdered at how many suspects came out of the woodwork. It would often turn out that the woman had multiple “stalkers” or men that followed her in some creepy way that she didn’t even know about, multiples! Oftentimes these stalkers had nothing to do with her demise but it’s still creepy, the only reason they found out was because of the thorough investigation into her death or disappearance but otherwise she might have gone a lifetime without ever knowing about them. I’ve never been stalked to my knowledge, but you just never know! :o
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    [quote="_Deadman_Walking_;c-43743171 "I’ve never been “stalked” . I doubt that I’m important enough for that, but there has been several cases of women pushing a little too hard after a few too many drinks at a bar.

[/quote]

Finding that you’d crossed the ocean to Canada, and finding you snickering under my bed at a VERY short measuring tape, I thought we’d decided not to discuss this anymore.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    [quote="_Deadman_Walking_;c-43743171 "I’ve never been “stalked” . I doubt that I’m important enough for that, but there has been several cases of women pushing a little too hard after a few too many drinks at a bar.

Finding that you’d crossed the ocean to Canada, and finding you snickering under my bed at a VERY short measuring tape, I thought we’d decided not to discuss this anymore.[/quote]

I wasn't snickering, those were giggles of delight.. 😁
  • LuciBThinner
    LuciBThinner Posts: 207 Member
    In my 30s, my ex followed me around and had his family members follow me. I had to let the schools know to watch out and finally ended up moving to another state. It was terrible! Happily married, trained, and armed now.
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    I was in my 30s and used to go to the sports bar to watch sports on weekends. This bartender/waitress always started serving me when I was there. She made not much eye contact or conversation but as soon as I sat down she came to get the order....I was totally weirded out....so one day another waiter dropped a dish they were carrying around me and some of it landed on me....so while he went to get the broom, she came around and wiped off the bits from my clothes and told me the drink was free....i was so freaked out that i stopped going there
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    when i was 6 my best friend was this boy who started burning my barbies with a lighter and giggling and it creeped me out so i told him to leave and i never wanted to play with him again and for like 3 weeks straight every day he’d stand on my front lawn and just stare at my house and my moms was like “aw that’s cute” but wtf i bet he totally stalked his teenage girlfriend later on in life

Michael Myers: Origins
  • Hydr8Cafn8Medic8
    Hydr8Cafn8Medic8 Posts: 472 Member
    Mm2Hh7 wrote: »
    Wow! Some crazy stories in here. I’ve been online stalked before. Blocked people on social media and they make new accounts and keep messaging. That’s way easier to deal with than a real life stalker.

I had a friend in elementary and high school who was obsessed with me. She copied everything I did and the clothes I wore and how I wore my hair. She hated every boy I liked or dated. She called me several times a day and came over all the time. I would be out with another friend and I’d come home and she’d be in my house waiting for me with my Mom or something. When I got pregnant in high school this took it to a new level. She wanted to come to every doctor’s appointment, to every birthing class, wanted to be in the delivery room when he was born. And not in a supportive way. It was in a “I need to be as involved in this as your boyfriend” kind of way. She bought a baby seat for her car so she could drive us around. She had pictures of my baby on her keychain, in her locker and in her bedroom. It got creepy and I had to stop being friends with her.

Awwww she sounded like an awesome friend Jess! At least give her some credit that she didn't get pregnant as well.... She didnt, right? 🤔