team yellow!

Options

Replies

• karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    saturdays cahllenge done, under calories and lots of water but that is about it
    hope everyone had a good day....it was very hot here...20 degrees C....beautiful but too hot to do yardwork

oops...it was actaully 28-29 degrees
  • arizonastatejenn
    Options
    Did the dancing, 30 minutes of exercise, and I was under with my sodium. Wahooo! Have a good day.
  • Jerzeeblondie
    Options
    Sorry ladies, yesterday was terrible for me! I binged on everything & even had french fries.. haven't had fast food in over 2 months and I finally caved. So I definitely was not under my sodium and I felt so depressed I didn't exercise. I did do the 10 minutes of dancing though.

I tried to make up for it today, I did 150 minutes of exercise... 90 minutes on the tredmill then a 5 mile walk/jog dvd for 60 minutes. I did those squat things for today too... I wasn't really liking them cause my legs were sore enough from the exercise and my thighs are already rock hard, don't want to make that muscle much bigger lol but I got through them!
  • karenleona
    Options
    under carbs ( which is amazing for me!) and got those pesky squats done!
  • dontstopnow
    Options
    hey girls! we got 55 pts for monday and 160 for yesterday, woot woot! awesome job everyone. since we haven't heard from samerene in a long time and she hasn't responded to my message, i told jen we needed a replacement. i'll let you know if we end up with a new member of our team!

reminder for today-
    Nutrition - Under calories
    Exercise - 50 Dumbell Rows (http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/exercises.asp?exercise=37)

surprise! tomorrow is our water/rest day, lol. we hadn't taken one and no one spoke up about it. i was going to do it on the weekend but since our week technically ends on thursday, our rest day for next week can be on the weekend if you all prefer it that way. just let me know! have a great day!
  • Jerzeeblondie
    Options
    rest day tomorrow sounds great to me, I have a dentist appt in the morning so I'll only get a short workout in anyway. By the way I was under calories, carbs, sodium etc yesterday.

Now time for today's workout...
  • karenleona
    Options
    rest day thurs sounds good. Today i did 50 min of cardio at the gym, did the challenge exercises and am under calories!
    go Brave, Bold and Beautiful!!!
  • arizonastatejenn
    Options
    I'm confused! Our water day is today right? I did 30 mins of exercise and was under my calories just didn't get a chance to log in. Hope you are all doing great.
  • dontstopnow
    Options
    I'm confused! Our water day is today right? I did 30 mins of exercise and was under my calories just didn't get a chance to log in. Hope you are all doing great.

yes, it's today! (:
  • karenleona
    Options
    drank all the water, stayed under calories and got the lawns cut
  • arizonastatejenn
    Options
    Drank the water and was under calories. Anybody know what today's challenge is?
  • dontstopnow
    Options
    Drank the water and was under calories. Anybody know what today's challenge is?

oops sorry! i'm going to do a longer post in a sec but before it gets any later here's todays:

Friday
    Nutrition - Under Sodium
    Exercise - 50 forward lunges (http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/exercises.asp?exercise=22)
  • Jerzeeblondie
    Options
    yesterday I drank 13 cups of water!

Today I only did 60 minutes of exercise, went over on sodium
  • Jerzeeblondie
    Options
    by the way, in case I don't post after tomorrow morning... it could be from a power outage... with the Hurricane on the way we're expecting to lose power, maybe for a few days.. I'm hoping not, but it's a big possibility. So I'll try to get some exercise in while I'm bored stuck in the house at my parents, but I might not be able to log or post anything..
  • karenleona
    Options
    under sodium, 20 min of walking in the swimming pool and squats instead of lunges cause i can't do them with my knees
    i have not seen the next weeks challenges....are they posted somewhere?
  • dontstopnow
    Options
    hey everyone! it's week five and we're halfway through with the challenge already, can you believe it?? time is flying by!

first and foremost i want to welcome our new member: HotSouthernMess! she will be replacing samerene because she hasn't posted lately or answered my message.

next up here are this weeks challenges: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/327625-ltl-week-5 take a look and give me some input about a rest day please and thank you!

so that means todays challenges are-
    Nutrition - Under carbs
    Exercise - Dance Dance Dance!!! 10 minutes again

keep up the great work, everyone! you're all doing fabulous.

ps- to those bold brave beauties in the north east, please stay safe!!
  • karenleona
    Options
    went to the gym and did 50 min of cardio.....meal plan is below carbs but i cannot do the dancing......
  • dontstopnow
    Options
    hey girls! hopefully everyone who was in irene's path is still safe and sound. i've been through my fair share of hurricane aftermath (2004 was not a good year for florida!) so i know how that goes. but hopefully we'll hear from everyone soon!

todays reminder-
    Nutrition - Under calories
    Exercise - 50 Lying Tricep Lifts (http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/exercises.asp?exercise=190)

hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend (:
  • arizonastatejenn
    Options
    Completed the nutrition goal just not the exercise yesterday. Hopefully today will be a different story!
  • karenleona
    Options
    under calories, did the triceps things and did 60 min of cardio in the garden...