team yellow!

Options

Replies

• karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    Okay ladies.. I did a 3 mile walk dvd, which was 40 minutes of exercise. And I did the 50 crunches. I'll check back later with my sodium count... should definitely be under.. I'm aiming for under on everything this whole weekend, since weekends are the hardest time for me!

nicely done!
  • karenleona
    Options
    I also did 40 minutes of cardio, 30 jogging on the treadmill and 10 biking. Got the crunches done as well. Will update later about the sodium. I am ok with anyday for rest this week. Just let us know!!

way to go!

i had nearly forgot about the crunches......will do them after i cut the lawn cause i will be sweaty already...lol.......
    also under calories and sodium
  • dontstopnow
    Options
    thursdays total was 145! great work everyone. that makes our total for the week 1320 which is 425 points higher than last weeks total. that makes me so proud! we really pushed ourselves this week and that's the whole point of the challenge, so, yay!

reminder for saturday-
    Nutrition - Under CARBS
    Exercise - 50 Lateral Lunges (http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/exercises.asp?exercise=23)

remember to get back to me about what you all think about our rest day! i gotta let the person in charge of the challenge know as soon as we know (:

have a great productive weekend girls!
  • samerene
    samerene Posts: 86
    Options
    I have limited access to internet these days so cant update regularly..anyways for friday i did both the challenges plus extra 40 mins of cardio.....n for today calories are looking good still have to do lunges
  • karenleona
    Options
    totally thought i got to do the boxers today but i see that is not till tomorrow....looks like fun to do......will do the lunges very carefully today after i cut the lawn......more later
    any day is good for a rest day for me
  • karenleona
    Options
    under carbs and calories, lunges done, 90 min of cardio outside in the yard......probably did a zillion lunges and squats when i was pulling masses of ivy out.....gonna be sore tomorrow but i think i am winning in the garden
    hope you are all winners today
    karen
  • Jerzeeblondie
    Options
    sorry ladies, sad to say I was not under on carbs and didn't do any exercise today. I was out til 4:30am this morning then by the time I went to sleep and had to wake up a few hours later.. I had a very lazy day when I had the chance to. I'll definitely be working out tomorrow! I'm fine with whatever rest day you all decide on.
  • samerene
    Options
    done with lunges, under carbs and 30 mins of cardio:)
  • karenleona
    Options

well done samerene!!
    tell me what you think of the boxers exercise....i will try them when i go outside to do some more yardwork
  • karenleona
    Options
    sorry ladies, sad to say I was not under on carbs and didn't do any exercise today. I was out til 4:30am this morning then by the time I went to sleep and had to wake up a few hours later.. I had a very lazy day when I had the chance to. I'll definitely be working out tomorrow! I'm fine with whatever rest day you all decide on.

hope sunday is better for you....you have been doing so well with your exercise

jenn and kaitlyn- how are you doing with the cahllenges these past two days?
  • karenleona
    Options
    under calories, challenge done and 90 min of cardio done int he garden......and i am done too!
  • arizonastatejenn
    Options
    Didn't get any exercise in today, but I was under on my calories.
  • dontstopnow
    Options
    umm. not sure what is going on here but about a half an hour ago i posted a big long post apologizing for being the slightest bit m.i.a these past few days. :( i'll never remember everything that i covered but here is the shorter version i guess! sigh.

i've been running around packing and making sure everything is set for tomorrow so i've only been getting the nutrition challenges done. because of that our totals have been a bit on the low side - 75 for saturday and 90 for sunday. i have to give serious kudos to those of you that are powering through these challenges like PROS! i am so glad to share a team with you all. <3 i'm going to do my best to get both challenges done today, though. (:

reminder-
    Nutrition - Under Sodium
    Exercise - 50 woodchops (You can use a handweight or no weight on this if you so choose - it all depends on your own level of ability http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/exercises.asp?exercise=466)

you all inspire me with your hard work and dedication to being a bold, brave beauty. have a wonderful day!

ps- just wanted to mention that i went ahead and let jen know our water/rest day would be wednesday since nobody had anything against that idea.
  • Jerzeeblondie
    Options
    Sorry ladies, no exercise yesterday but stayed under calories. This toothache is killing me and I really didn't want to go to the dentist until after I get insurance, but looks like I'm going to have to soon. I can't deal with this pain every day it's driving me crazy. If I exercise it hurts more, if I lay down it hurts more... until I finally fall asleep... then I'm afraid to wake up cause it'll hurt soon after. But I'm about to go get my exercise in now anyway... I feel crappy by not doing any exercise the past 2 days. I hope yall have a great day.
  • samerene
    Options

well done samerene!!
    tell me what you think of the boxers exercise....i will try them when i go outside to do some more yardwork

boxers were fun...i wasn't aware of this exercise before..but i enjoyed it:).plus was under calories and did extra 30 mins of cardio
  • karenleona
    Options
    was really hoping for the rest day to be today cause i am feeling very lazy today....hee hee hee........ok i will get my butt in gear after dinner......i am amazed that i am sticking to the meal plan for now and that feels GREAT!!
    kaitlyn- remember to breathe during all your rushing around

looks like the Dropping Divas won week 2 but we did very well!! let's keep it up for week 3!!
  • Jerzeeblondie
    Options
    I thought I posted earlier, but maybe it didnt show up cause I don't see it here now.

I did 120 minutes of exercise today--> 60 minutes of elliptical and 60 minutes of the 5 mile walk/jog. Burned a lot of calories which made me feel good after not working out Saturday or Sunday. I did the 50 woodchops also and I will definitely be under sodium, I'm eatting dinner now and still have a lot of sodium left if I decide I need a snack.
  • karenleona
    Options
    kristie- great job with the exercise!! you really rocked! also for staying under and getting those woodchops done!

i went to the gym around 4;30 and had a great workout....70 min of cardio with elliptcial and circuit training...did the woodchops with a weight this time...definitely a bit more of a challenge....under calories and everything else on the nutrient list
  • samerene
    Options
    done with 45 mins of xtra cardio:)
  • dontstopnow
    Options
    hey girls! wonderful job yesterday.. 160 points earned! i did 20 minutes of cardio and the nutrition challenge. i planned to have a lot more time than i actually did so the woodchops didn't happen, i'm sad to say. as soon as i'm settled in i should be right back to completing all the challenges.. sorry girls! i don't mean to let you down.

reminder-
    Nutrition - Under Carbs
    Exercise - 100 Lying Abduction (http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/exercises.asp?exercise=149)

have a great day, everyone. you are all ROCKSTARS! work hard to day and we'll be off tomorrow for our water day :D