team yellow!

Options

Replies

• arizonastatejenn
    Options
    Ladies, I was under my carbs, did the leg abductions, and dis 30 minutes of cardio! Back on track!
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    Ladies, I was under my carbs, did the leg abductions, and dis 30 minutes of cardio! Back on track!
    way to go!!

i was under everything and did the leg exercises but no extra cardio today as i was watching my grandson all day
  • Jerzeeblondie
    Options
    Did 60 minutes of exercise and was under carbs, but didn't get to the exercise challenge part. Today is our water/rest day although I will still be exercising, I definitely will drink a lot of water (just in case any of you don't get the full 10 cups in you can have some of mine) but I'm sure everyone will get that water in today!
  • karenleona
    Options
    glug, glug, glug.....
  • Jerzeeblondie
    Options
    I had 18 cups of water for the day! Hope everyone had a great Wed and did well with their water!
  • dontstopnow
    Options
    hey girls! we got 160 pts for monday, 120 pts for tuesday.. great work! today was our water day.. i got 9 in so i can't even imagine 18!! way to goooo. i think the most i've drank in one day was 14 and that involved a million trips to the bathroom, hahaha. today ended up being my brothers move in day.. i move into my building tomorrow. so! i'll try really hard to get the challenge done, but, if i don't, i'll still have gotten plenty of cardio walking around and going up and down stairs.

thursday reminder-
    Nutrition - Under Sodium
    Exercise - 50 Seated Torso Twists (http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/exercises.asp?exercise=454)

keep up the great work, beauties! i'll check in tomorrow with week four's challenges. have a woooonderful thursday<3
  • karenleona
    Options
    enjoyed the rest day and drank all of the water and more.......well it was not actually much of a rest day running errands with a 3 yr old!
  • arizonastatejenn
    Options
    Got all my water in today and ran 3.5 miles. I was very proud of myself! I was never a runner. But now I love it. On to Thursday's challenges.
  • karenleona
    Options
    Got all my water in today and ran 3.5 miles. I was very proud of myself! I was never a runner. But now I love it. On to Thursday's challenges.

3.5 miles???? whahoo!!! that is fabulous :drinker:
  • karenleona
    Options
    :angry: :angry: :sad: :sad: :cry: :cry: i do not want to talk about today....ever
  • arizonastatejenn
    Options
    I was under sodium and did 30 minutes of exercise. Just didn't make it to the torso twists yesterday.
  • Jerzeeblondie
    Options
    sorry yesterday was terrible... the dentist appt ruined everything, then I was numb for like 4 hours.. so my family got me Quiznos broccoli & cheese soup.. lets just say I was def not under sodium, calories, etc and didn't get any exercise in!

Today I did 90 minutes of exercise... 60 minutes doing a 5 mile walk/jog and 30 minutes doing a 2 mile interval walk/jog dvd. I'll be under calories/carbs/sodium tonight for sure.... but didn't know what the exercise challenge was.
  • dontstopnow
    Options
    i am so so so sorry. after moving all my stuff in the nearly 100 degree heat all day, i was super tired. i didn't even get my laptop out at all. and now that my room is all unpacked and everything looks nice, here i am!

how did wednesday, thursday and friday go? did we get all our water in for wednesday? i gotta submit our points to miss jen! i've gotten so behind. :\

speaking of being behind, here is the link to week four: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/321310-ltl-challenge-week-4
    sorry i didn't have it up before friday.

saturday reminder-
    Nutrition - Under calories
    Exercise - 50 pushups (modified as needed)

things should get back to normal here in the next few days! hope you're all doing amazing. have a good weekend.
  • karenleona
    Options
    under calories and carbs, leg raises done and 30 min of cardio done....whew
  • karenleona
    Options
    saturdays cahllenge done, under calories and lots of water but that is about it
    hope everyone had a good day....it was very hot here...20 degrees C....beautiful but too hot to do yardwork
  • Jerzeeblondie
    Options
    Saturday I did 120 minutes of exercise.... 30 minutes on the elliptical & the rest was walking at the park w/ the dog & the family for about an hour n a half...

I didn't do the exercise challenge and I don't think I was under my calories.... kind of didn't log the rest of the night so I won't take credit for something I'm not sure of.

Not sure what I'll be able to get done today.. getting ready now to go over familys house, then 2 of my cousins are getting baptized, then having a little party after.. I'll try to get a workout in after the party before my shows come on.
  • karenleona
    Options
    challenge done, under on everything today, did 45 min of cardio outside and some crunches and leg raises while i was down on the floor doing the bicycle things!
    hope you are succeeding today
    karen
  • dontstopnow
    Options
    hey girls! i hope everyone is still interested in being on the team. i would hate to lose any of our beauties. here's the point breakdown now that i've finally gathered them and submitted them:

wednesday- 525
    thursday- 75
    friday- 95
    saturday- 110
    sunday- 45

todays reminder-
    Nutrition - Under Sodium
    Exercise - 10 minutes of dancing - turn on some good tunes and really MOVE!! :-)

everyone start your week off right and have a wonderful day!! and keep up the fabulous work! <3
  • arizonastatejenn
    Options
    Crazy weekend. Sorry ladies. Wasn't there to help support. I did 30 muinutes of cardio today and 10 minutes of dancing. I will let ya know later about the sodium part. Have a good day.
  • Jerzeeblondie
    Options
    Sorry I didn't earn us any points for yesterday, needed a day with the family to just forget about things and have a good time. I'll be getting some exercise in today at some point... I'm not a big fan of dancing, but I'll definitely be able to accomplish that challenge, there are some songs that just make ya want to dance!

Hope everyone has a great day!