team yellow!

Options

Replies

• dontstopnow
    Options
    hello ladies! it's good to hear from you jenn! so sorry that you've been going through a rough time, though. there is definitely no need to apologize. family first, always.

we earned 125 points for friday. great job, everyone! today i was busy packing and cleaning so i didn't make it to the gym. i felt like i needed to do SOMETHING, though. so in addition to my oblique crunches i did 100 jumping jacks, 100 squats and 50 regular crunches. it didn't take 20 minutes, though, so the downside is not gaining us any extra points. i did do both challenges at least. tomorrow is my weigh in day and i'm really kind of anxious! i had a slight gain last week so i'm really looking forward to seeing that number go down. here's to hoping!

sunday reminder-
    Nutrition - Under CARBS
    Exercise - it's our water day! that means, for each cup of water you drink, we earn 10 points. lets all aim for 10 glasses, okay? that's the max for each person!

but! just in case you're interested in doing the challenge even though the points won't count, tomorrows is 100 calf raises (http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/exercises.asp?exercise=1230).

alllrighty i think that's just about everything! drink that water! cheers :drinker:

"To climb steep hills requires a slow pace at first."
  • samerene
    samerene Posts: 86
    Options
    Did the challenge for saturday plus extra 20 mins....today will be resting n drinking.......water of course:P
  • samerene
    Options
    under calories and 10 cups of water done:)
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    under calories and 10 cups of water done:)
    wahoo!!
  • karenleona
    Options
    under calories but over a bit (14) on the carbs.....drank way more than 10 cups of water
    not to sure how much extra exercise i will be able to get this week cause i am looking after my 3rd old grandson.....will have to be very diligent about foods
    karen
  • arizonastatejenn
    Options
    Drank the water and under the calorie/carb count! Hope everyone starts their week off right.
  • Jerzeeblondie
    Options
    Drank the 10 cups of water, but went over on carbs :( Weekends are tough, next Sunday will be a better day!
  • dontstopnow
    Options
    Hello everyone! I totally forgot to post last night. Oops! But Saturday we earned 115 points and on our water Sunday we earned 515! That is AWESOME. So proud of you ladies (:

Here's your Monday reminder-
    Nutrition - Under Calories
    Exercise - 50 Dumbell Flys (if you don't have weights, try to make a weight out of something else....Water bottles, soup cans, shampoo bottles? :-) http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/exercises.asp?exercise=155)

Lets kick some butt this week! :D
  • Jerzeeblondie
    Options
    We CAN do it! I'm going to aim for 60 minutes of exercise every day this week!
  • samerene
    Options
    Did the challenges plus 20 mins wrkout....I tried calf raises yesterday and they are killing me
  • Jerzeeblondie
    Options
    Did a 4 mile walk/jog today which was 48 minutes. I also did 50 dumbell flys with 3 lb weights, and boy my arms were sore towards the end. I hope to increase to 5 lb weights by the time we need to do this exercise again!
  • karenleona
    Options
    Did a 4 mile walk/jog today which was 48 minutes. I also did 50 dumbell flys with 3 lb weights, and boy my arms were sore towards the end. I hope to increase to 5 lb weights by the time we need to do this exercise again!

excellent workout!
  • karenleona
    Options
    :mad: :mad: :mad: did well on calories until 9;30 tonight when i could not stop myself from snacking and now i am over....
    did the exercises for today and drank tons of water though
    hoping for a better day tomorrow
  • dontstopnow
    Options
    hey girls! since i already updated you all on our points earlier, i'll just head right into the reminder for tomorrow.

Tuesday-
    Nutrition - Under Sodium
    Exercise - 50 reverse crunches (http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/exercises.asp?exercise=8)

today i did not get the dumbbell flys done, but, i made up for it by having 2 hours worth of walking to count! and i was also under on my calories.

keep on keepin' on, lovelies! you're all doing excellent.
  • arizonastatejenn
    Options
    I did the dumbell presses or whatever you call it, ran for 20 minutes and was under on my calories! I also weighed myself last night and for the first time in FOREVER, at least as long as I can remember I am under 200! That is motivation right there.
  • Jerzeeblondie
    Options
    yesterday I was under my calories by quite a bit, but late at night when I couldn't sleep I binged on cashews and a string cheese... which took me over on my fats! Still happy I was under my calories, but very disappointed that I went over on fats. About to go do my workout now and going to try to get at least 60 minutes in, I was a little short of that yesterday.
  • Jerzeeblondie
    Options
    I did the dumbell presses or whatever you call it, ran for 20 minutes and was under on my calories! I also weighed myself last night and for the first time in FOREVER, at least as long as I can remember I am under 200! That is motivation right there.

Congrats! That is definitely motivation! I can not wait to be in Onederland! I'm about 19-20 lbs away from there though. But your success is motivation for me to keep working hard to get there too
  • Jerzeeblondie
    Options
    Well I did 80 minutes of exercise..... 20 minutes was on the stationary bike and 60 minutes doing a 5 mile walk/jog video. I'm not sure I'll do the reverse crunches only cause this exercise always seems to hurt my tailbone like crazy, must have a super pointy tailbone. But anyway I'll post later to see if I've done them and how I did on sodium. Hope yall are having a terrific day!
  • karenleona
    Options

congrats on getting into onederland!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • karenleona
    Options
    tuesday- under calories, under sodium, 40 min of cardio but not able to do the reverse crunches....for some reason they aggravate my already painful lower back
    also drank about 5 litres of water....i am now floating off to bed