meanest people ever

Options
12346»

Replies

• oliviaforever
    oliviaforever Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    One of my brother's closest friends, whom I thought highly of, completely broke my trust. He was one of my brother's only friends who actually respected me... or at least, he did to my face. My brother and all his friends talk on Skype nearly every night. I'm in cheerleading, and I have been since 7th grade (now I'm going to 11th). Summer before 10th grade, one of my close friends who also sometimes Skype with them, told me what my brother's friend had said about me.

She was telling them about how she and I were going to cheerleading tryouts for a new team the next day, and he said, "You can go, but you'd better tell Olivia not to or else she'll break the floor."

Not gonna lie... I cried. I trusted him completely, and I couldn't believe he said that about me. I can't stand him now.

edit:
    ohh my bad! I forgot this was supposed to be about people you don't know! :(
  • maria1113
    maria1113 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Someone called me a fat cu** sl** because i didn't want to sleep with him. LOL! I may be fat, but you're the one who wanted me until i rejected you :)

And I was called a racist when I didn't sleep with this guy. I don't care about skin color, I just don't sleep with idiots (and he was one). Haha :laugh:
  • Bella1hud
    Bella1hud Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I was working in a consultation capacity in 1999 at a place where I had previously been employed in the mid-80's. One of the female employees said to me, "DIdn't you used to be thin?" I wanted to say" yes, and I will be again, whereas you may have been nice in the past but obviously that is not the case now! " But I knew I didn't want to step down to that level so I just smiled...:ohwell:
  • LivingFree
    Options
    I was a young teenager in my first job at a fast food restaurant. We were required to ask customers questions to encourage them to order more ("would you like fries with that?"). This guy says "sure" to everything I asked until he spits out.... "If I keep going I'll be as fat as you".
    It prob wasn't the meanest thing someone said in my whole life, but it sure hurt at the time and stuck with me.
    People don't realize how much of an impact on other lives they can have.
    We're all beautiful, talented, smart etc. in our own wonderful way and no one has the right to make you feel like you don't measure up to some imaginary standard.
    XO