Monday JFT:

✔▪Breakfast
    ✔▪Pack work lunches
    ✔▪Maintain baby's daily schedule
    ✔✔▪Log Food / Stay under calorie limit
    ❌▪Devotional Time➡️I need to prioritize this!!!! 😔
    ✔▪Laundry / cleaning
    ✔▪Prepare grocery list for meals for the week
    ✔▪Grocery Shop➡️Costco was closed so I need to go by there tomorrow but the other shopping is done.
    ✔▪Lunch
    ✔▪Exercise (x1 DVD)
    ✔▪Dinner
    ✔▪Evening schedule

• ginnytez
    ginnytez Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Monday, May 27, 2019
    Log accurately :)
    60 minutes intentional walking :)
    Memorial Day Parade-help at church :)
    Sort stack of papers in bedroom :( BUT FaceTime with son instead :)
    Family dinner :) Very pleasant visit

Weight down another 1.2 this week. Currently 151 (was 162 on March7 when started back with logging. This is least I have weighed since July 2018. Just occurred to me I posted my weight here, and my husband died never knowing my weight! I must be a sick woman, but I find that amusing!

Back to work tomorrow. These days off have me thinking retirement looks good!

Tuesday, May 28, 2019
    Log accurately
    60 minutes intentional walking
    Productive work day
    Store to pick up stuff for Wednesday family dinner
    Finish stack of papers

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Ginny in Ohio
  • maryrobinson40
    maryrobinson40 Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Yet again I ate way too much, and for the first time ever I skipped my workout for no reason other than I just didn't wanna. It's crazy how much hormones can affect things.

@korina75 thank you so much! I'm really excited and nervous.

@maryrobinson40 where do you live? Your weather sounds a lot like ours!

Yesterday 5/26:

1. Give Rukia her a.m. pills 😁
    2. Stay within calorie goal😞
    3. Get a minimum of 5,000 steps😁 I actually got 15,000 because I needed to get myself out of the house to stop eating everything!
    4. Do workout😞
    5. Put away laundry😞 no but I did wash a load

JFT 5/27:

2. Stay within calorie goal
    3. Get a minimum of 5,000 steps
    4. Do workout
    5. Cook dinner
    @aubyshortcake I Live in North Carolina. The temperatures aren't usually that high here. I used to
    say we're the comfortable state... Not used to these numbers so soon...
  • Faebert
    Faebert Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    Good luck with the revision @bookmeister86!

I’m in a bit of a funk this morning. Meant to go for a long run and didn’t end up going. No bad thing to take a rest day but it wasn’t planned. Hopefully I’ll feel more motivated tomorrow. The good news is I’ve finished my reports with the rest of the week now clear. Some admin done this morning and maybe I’ll burn some calories with a garden tidy this afternoon.

Monday goals recap:
    - morning workout ✅
    - put away laundry ✅
    - reports ✅ finished them - whoop!
    - quality time with the kids ✅ went to the cinema and saw Aladdin!
    - bed by 10 ✅

Tuesday goals:
    - rest day ✅
    - call vet and car service ✅
    - walk/jog to cafe with kids
    - health food store
    - take P to play date pm, quality time with L
    - start paperwork and gardening?
    - bed by 9:30

Have a good day everyone x
  • HEGoddard0928
    HEGoddard0928 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Good morning my friends!

Back to the grind, I guess. I love holiday weekends but I also hate them because it makes it that much harder to get back into the swing of work. I hope everyone is doing well this morning. I'm in a pretty good frame of mind at the moment but it is also only 6 am. Lol.

I'm spending some time over D's house this afternoon and depending on what time I get out of work I may stop by the gym before I go. I'll bring my gym clothes with me just in case. I went for a walk around a local neighborhood with my parent's dog, Bay, yesterday. It was really nice. I worked up a good sweat but mainly because it was really hot out. Lol. Way hotter than it should be here at the end of May. I'm giving more and more credence to Matt's idea that someone in the world has a weather machine and they obviously don't like us.

I haven't done a positive thought most of the month but I think it is something that I need to start doing again. So here is todays: This morning I was able to get up when I wanted to without hitting the snooze button AND I didn't go back to sleep after I took my shower.

I think that those are pretty good positives because they are usually things I have a lot of trouble with.

Okay so onto goals!

JFT, 5/28/19

1. Log all my food(estimate the best I can at D's house)
    2. If I leave early from work GO TO THE GYM
    3. Get clothing together for laundry/fold clean stuff
    4. Finish the dishes
    5. GET COFFEE
    6. Figure out dinner for Matt
    7. FINISH THE DISHES!!!! THERE ARE ONLY A FEW LEFT!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!(Don't you love my little pep talk?)
    8. Matt Quality Time
    9. Bed before 10:30

Okay got to run! Have a great day everyone!
  • awhit4842
    awhit4842 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    JFT Tuesday
    1. Log all food
    2. Gym
    3. Meditate
    4. Drink 150oz water
    5. One healthy snack after dinner
    6. No cake
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    JFT Tuesday
    1. AM run: 2 miles. Therapy exercises: lunges, push-ups, ankle lifts. Balance practice. Feed cats. Meds. Tea! Log 1 item. Post JFT by 7 AM.
    2. Before school: Enter projects. Grade late work and enter.
    3. Check on student to make up final. Enter comments and codes.
    4. Align assessments to OW units. Count books.
    5. Review grades. Check and sign. Fill out form.
    6. Schedule assessments for Fall 2019. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water!
    7. Library to return/check out. Close account at Y.
    8. Begin phone research. Make quinoa salad: quinoa, farro, spinach, tomatoes, onions, olives. Celery? CHEESE.
    9. Therapy exercises at 8:30: lunges, push-ups, ankle lifts, plank. MEDS. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. In bed by 8:45; devices off by 9:00. Alarm set for 5:00.

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    January 2019: 186.0
    February 2019: 187.0
    Today: 193.4

Ongoing plans/ideas behind the cut
    1. Purchases: Go to Mac store and see if they can retrieve the files off the iMac. Look for an "ugly Christmas sweater" and a long-haired doll at thrift stores. Practice French braiding. Go to used bookstore and look for Design for How People Learn (Julie Dirksen), On Writing (Stephen King), Dying for a Paycheck (Robin Hardman), The Prince (tr. Tim Parks, Russell Price, or Robert Adams), The Secret Adversary (Christie). Add lamp and wobble board to grocery list.
    2. E2: What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Create vocabulary lists for each unit that come from the texts used: Animal Farm, Julius Caesar, Wes Moore, I Am Malala. Find a way to incorporate changing words from one part of speech to another. Students need to know how to review multiple sources and synthesize information in order to draw a conclusion. Need practice with the difference between transitions and overlapping (at end of paragraph - "another issue is Y" vs "there are other issues besides X"). Quit using "in conclusion" and "I believe" and other writing-about-my-writing phrases. Confusion between direct/indirect objects and prepositional phrases. Use the UDHR and the Declaration of Independence to study paraphrasing; use that to front-load Machiavelli and how to deal with challenging texts. Confusion between everyday / every day and similar constructions.
    3. E1: Need practice with quoting & paraphrasing sources, identifying claims that would need support, use of last names for reference, and capitalization practice (common/proper nouns, titles). Difficulty using possessive nouns in their own writing. Honors: practice subject/object pronouns (my friend and I / my friend and me). Poetry: Revise "Songs are Poetry" handouts.
    4. Curriculum Development: Writing mini-unit. Review scholarly research on 5PE. (I think I can have this as an intro to the research unit so that they also get exposure to how quotes are integrated and cited.) Parallel structure; use of emotional language, specific detail. Use "Write About a Pebble" lesson from Atwell. How long should each unit take? Do research on characteristics: curiosity, persistence, resilience, creativity, responsibility, optimism, courage, integrity, authenticity, leadership, self-awareness, humility, compassion - others? Include grammarly check on essays! Review assessments. What is the purpose for each unit? What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options.
    5. Professional Development: Write blog post weekly. Comment on 3 posts each week -Tu Th Sun? Check with PSC. Talk with Z about articles and/or conference proposals.
    6. Medical: Dentist. Onco. PCP. Call to set up checkups with Dass (October). GET MAGAZINES FOR COLLAGES FROM DOCTORS.
    7. Theater: Audition for Mamma Mia???
    8. House: Mineral oil on tile spots. Check with D about ceiling and taking items to the dump.
    9. Fun: Open beading on Thursdays. Coloring at library on Tuesday.

WFTY: Climbing.
    Positive thought: I can make it.
  • aubyshortcake
    aubyshortcake Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Yet again I ate way too much, and for the first time ever I skipped my workout for no reason other than I just didn't wanna. It's crazy how much hormones can affect things.

@korina75 thank you so much! I'm really excited and nervous.

@maryrobinson40 where do you live? Your weather sounds a lot like ours!

Yesterday 5/26:

2. Stay within calorie goal😞
    3. Get a minimum of 5,000 steps😁 I actually got 15,000 because I needed to get myself out of the house to stop eating everything!
    4. Do workout😞
    5. Put away laundry😞 no but I did wash a load

JFT 5/27:

2. Stay within calorie goal
    3. Get a minimum of 5,000 steps
    4. Do workout
    5. Cook dinner
    @aubyshortcake I Live in North Carolina. The temperatures aren't usually that high here. I used to
    say we're the comfortable state... Not used to these numbers so soon...

Ah ok, yes I think this year has been breaking records. It's a bit scary! I live in Southwest Florida and I think we've hit 95 a couple times in the past week! 😰
  • lafayettenana
    lafayettenana Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was a complete rest day for me and now I am ready for getting out of the house. Tomorrow will be 3 weeks since my surgery. Maybe I'll drive myself to the grocery store! This coming weekend I am getting together with a group of close friends (8 of us) for our annual Chick Weekend. We've been getting together for 21 years. It all started when 2 of them turned 50 and now people are turning 70. How the heck did THAT happen???? This will be a melancholy year as one of us succumbed to cancer. We're all eager to be together. My husband will drive me the 4 1/2 hours to the rental house and then spend the weekend with a close friend in Santa Barbara.

Being at home and feeling better has lead to more day time snacking - I was about 200 in the red yesterday. Time to get more active.

JFT 5/28/19
    Pretrack to 1500-1600 calories
    Get 4000 steps in and PT exercises X2
    Do some chores - clean off patio furniture, grocery shop
    No snacking or wine after dinner.

Have a good week everyone.

• AJB1014
    AJB1014 Posts: 1,380 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    I checked out this weekend. Had planned meals, tossed them to the wind Saturday at work for donuts and pizza. Had plans to order a healthy meal, got mcdonalds on the way home instead. Attempted to portion out correct amount of brownie serving, ate half the batch. Friday was great though, the dress fit - and I ordered a Cesar salad with grilled salmon. Fortunately I got my steps in at work on Saturday and did lots of gardening Sun/Mon so atleast I kept moving. I am SO pooped today though.

Ongoing Goals
    Rake up more magnolia leaves
    Declutter mudroom
    Declutter spare bedroom
    Store away spare bed linens
    Laundry in basement
    Hyundai being picked up Weds 5/29
    Pick up dress Fri 5/24
    Hearty annuals for planters under deck
    Pick up sticks under wisteria arbor
    Cut plywood for tabletop
    Tablecloths for ceremony table/grill/snack table
    Snack/drink table decor mock up
    Apply for marriage license
    Finalize ceremony
    Photography timeline
    Call Inn with questions re: music/decor/ceremony space plan b
    Nail appointment
    Facial Friday 5/31 10:30AM
    Mulch front yard
    Trap rock under front porch
    Pressure wash back deck
    Paint back deck
    Paint handrails on front deck
    Pressure wash garage doors
    Weed gardens

JFT
    1. Log all food
    2. Drink Smoothie
    3. Waters NOW
    4. Bed by 9:30
  • MLHC1
    MLHC1 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Tuesday JFT:

▪Breakfast
    ▪Maintain baby's daily schedule
    ▪Log Food / Stay under calorie limit
    ▪Devotional Time
    ▪Laundry / cleaning
    ▪Organize garage & prepare for move
    ▪Take hubby lunch
    ▪Grocery Shop➡️Costco
    ▪Lunch
    ▪Exercise (x2 DVD)
    ▪Dinner
    ▪Evening schedule
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,496 Member
    Options
    JFT 5/28 T ~ Rest day & nurse practitioner appt. before work
    1) Move hourly / stairs breaks / 5 somethings
    2) Prelog meals & snacks / trying new recipe for supper, not really sure how it goes / net calories zero / 14c water
    3) To-do's: reschedule HRA / schedule next massage / mail belated bday card / check/refill birdfeeders / balance bank accts / schedule bill pay & make xfer / update budget s/s / try on new pants delivered (keep or return?) / wash dishes / other?
    4) Unplug 9:00 / FLOSS / RETAINERS / set/verify 5:45 alarm, bed & tv off 10:20 (walk dog before work W)