Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Bombshell Betty's (closed group)

Replies

• onehecticmom
    onehecticmom Posts: 299 Member
    This is my me time... catching up on my boards. I can't wait till saturday. I really have some ME time planned. I have yoga, then a childcare class, followed by my hair appt (getting hilights & a cut) then if I can finish my hair in time, I get my massage.

Than ks on the fiber tip. I will have to look into that, make sure I am getting enough, but not too much.

BTW - I was bad & had a blizzard today, but I managed to stay under cal count. MIRACLE. I did miss dinner though, so I am sure that wasn't the best choice either.
  • Well, my diary frankly stunk today, and my walk got cut short by torrential rain. However, I feel as though I have made a big step in that I actually logged and completed my horrible diary... a month or two ago, I would have just avoided doing the whole thing so as not to embarass myself. Not the best strategy, as it turns out! I didn't get to do the rows today, but did get lots of opportunities for upper body exercise at work... we are waiting on a hurricane up here (due Sunday) so the store I work out had us pulling all the stock we could find of flashlights, batteries, sandbags, and anything else emergency-relevant we could find. Lots of ladder climbing too.
    Oh well, try again tomorrow!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    didnt want to go to bed without completing the back rows. so they're done!
    don't need to read labels daily as I pretty much eat the same thing everyday! :)
    went to get my hair done today for my mind/body/soul moment!
  • If it's his first game then go ;) My wee boy started karate this week, what age is yours? Mine will be 7 in November and my daughter has just turned 3.

My son will be 7 in March and my daughter turned 3 in August!
  • Hope the Bettys in Irene's path are/remain safe. For me: rows, exercise, bettying done....Leela, seems like my jogging hangup is more mental....more than anything else! although taking day off tomorrow.
    hope everyone is well!
  • julieannebyrom
    julieannebyrom Posts: 205 Member
    If it's his first game then go ;) My wee boy started karate this week, what age is yours? Mine will be 7 in November and my daughter has just turned 3.

My son will be 7 in March and my daughter turned 3 in August!

Oh snap! :laugh:

My diary was rubbish today but I was still ok calorie wise.I had major chocolate cravings - always happens to me once a month, I avoided fizzy juice and chinese food.

Tonight I am going to have a pamper night to prepare for my anniversary night out tomorrow.My mum is keeping the kids overnight and I'm really looking forward to it. I've got a busy day today so will fit in plenty of walking around.

And did I mention - THE BRIDESMAID DRESS ZIPS UP! I have a few lbs togo for it to look good, but it zips up - phew!
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    My exercise today was weak. I just didn't have time to put in more than an hour. I did complete my rows. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. Have a great day all.
  • jennmoore3
    jennmoore3 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Do we have to measure every week?
  • foxieboxy
    foxieboxy Posts: 52 Member
    I did my rows, but they were different from the standing rows. The program I'm on had me doing them from push up position for the circuit I'm on this week. And I gotta tell you it kinda kicks my butt! :)

Me time was tough to find yesterday, but I did grab about 20 minutes to read before bed.

On my Zumba days, I have a really hard time getting all my calories in because I gain so many from an hour of that. I did eat pb and apples last night to add some additional in.

Hope yall have a great day!
  • mistyb47711
    mistyb47711 Posts: 861 Member

No we well measure again on wee 4
  • Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 472 Member
    friday.gif

Morning you lovely Bombshell Betty's!

Yesterday I did get my rows in but never did get around to reading a book. I did take a nap though until Daniel called and woke me up. GRR.. LOL. Actually another GRR is that he drank all the tea and didn't make any more. So I wake up this morning gunna get a glass and oh look empty pitcher.. What the heck, is it that hard to remake some tea? No not really. Geesh.

Will do my rows today.

Nutrition - We'll see how it goes, running low on food! lol

Me - Book tonight I hope
  • onehecticmom

No we well measure again on wee 4

The form will not let you submit without all measurements, fyi
  • onehecticmom
    [/quote]
    And did I mention - THE BRIDESMAID DRESS ZIPS UP! I have a few lbs togo for it to look good, but it zips up - phew!
    [/quote]

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drinker:

the above was suppose to be a quote. I removed the stuff that didn't pertain & it came up without the blue quote box... sorry
  • jls1311
    jls1311 Posts: 15
    How many calories do most people eat each day? It tells me to eat 2100 calories but I barely eat 1200 calories. Am I doing to little because everytime I finish my log it says Im eating to much. Honestly I get full after eating so much now. Eat alot of snacks that are fruit and they fill me up but low on calories.
  • nomerebutterfly
    nomerebutterfly Posts: 62 Member
    Under 1200?!?!?!?!

Oh, honey, your metabolism is going to shut down and sabotage you. Please, please, please find higher-calorie nutritionbefore its too late!
  • I heard from my buddy but she didn't know about the new link to this one. I sent her this link and the form to fill and and have not heard anything more:(
  • Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    Happy Friday everyone!!! Just checking in to let you know that my "me" time will be spent in Vegas this weekend. We are leaving in a few and I plan on enjoying this last 'hooray' before kids go back to school, soccer games, and the rushing around begins again. I hope everyone has a great weekend. Make good choices! :drinker:
  • megcc
    megcc Posts: 94 Member
    Doing pretty good. Finally got me time
    last night and read. I'm down 3.5 lbs so I'm
    excited about that.
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    I finished the rows this morning and for my mind body and soul I'm going to a huge party tonight. its going to be so much fun. no worries or cares in the world.
  • nomerebutterfly
    nomerebutterfly Posts: 62 Member
    So, did the rows today. Burned crazy calories today, despite feeling tired and honestly cruddy. Calories still in check, and I don't feel hungry doing what I'm doing. Does playing D&D Girl's Only game count as me time?