What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    What kind of dessert I want for dinner. I mean, after dinner 😏

Are you asking me...or....?

I wasn't but since you're here now... any suggestions?

Gelato!

I went with beer 🤷‍♀️

Without me.

Yes without you but you're invited next time ;)
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    Got a little bit of a sore throat and I'm hoping it doesn't try to turn into something gross and terrible
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    Got a little bit of a sore throat and I'm hoping it doesn't try to turn into something gross and terrible

Seriously? Me too! And it’s getting gross and terrible.
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    Reckoner67 wrote: »

Seriously? Me too! And it’s getting gross and terrible.

It's time to roll out the Emergen-C, the thoughts, and the prayers
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    It’s hard to teach your children to be good people when kids are so mean.
  • kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I am interrupting your important schedule to say i just heard someone call lettuce "crunchy water"

lettuce...*barf*
    I would rather eat cardboard
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    It’s hard to teach your children to be good people when kids are so mean.

I can imagine.

• askeeney
    askeeney Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I did my best impression of Julie London this morning, and the anti-haters brought me down. I mean literally, I took out my victory roll. 😭
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    How I got my purse stolen today and how some people suck.

Oh no, *kitten*...so sorry lady.

...had wallet stolen in high school...paranoid about it happening again.

Got some good advice (that I havent taken yet) by someone who had their wallet stolen recently. Take a picture of all your cards so you know what to cancel if it happens.

*kitten*, *kitten*...hope you have your house/car keys and didn't lose too much money

...some people suck, I hope karma bites them in the *kitten*...I mentally am putting a hex on them, even if they were desperate, you didn't deserve that.
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options

Yeah ppl are douche bags - sorry to hear man
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,446 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

Got some good advice (that I havent taken yet) by someone who had their wallet stolen recently. Take a picture of all your cards so you know what to cancel if it happens.

*kitten*, *kitten*...hope you have your house/car keys and didn't lose too much money

...some people suck, I hope karma bites them in the *kitten*...I mentally am putting a hex on them, even if they were desperate, you didn't deserve that.

I was at the grocery store and had just went to the bank before to get cash to pay for my sons prom suit so I had a good amout of money in my wallet. My purse was in my cart, I was talking on the phone with my daughter and turned around only a few seconds and it was gone. My car keys were in it so I was stuck at the grocery store until my son brought me my spare keys. We were able to see on the security camera who did it but the lady was long gone before anything could be done.

Thankfully, none of my credit cards have been used before I got to cancel them. It's just material things but it's a pain in the assss to get all my cards done again.

So sorry this happened ..
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options

I was at the grocery store and had just went to the bank before to get cash to pay for my sons prom suit so I had a good amout of money in my wallet. My purse was in my cart, I was talking on the phone with my daughter and turned around only a few seconds and it was gone. My car keys were in it so I was stuck at the grocery store until my son brought me my spare keys. We were able to see on the security camera who did it but the lady was long gone before anything could be done.

Thankfully, none of my credit cards have been used before I got to cancel them. It's just material things but it's a pain in the assss to get all my cards done again.

that's so *kitten*. :angry: I really hope she gets caught.
  • Vikka_V
    edited May 2019
    Options

• Vikka_V
    edited May 2019
    Options
  • Vikka_V
    Options

I have to be more conscious of this too, putting your bag in the cart and getting distracted, like walking a few feet to get an item.

I wish tho, thieves would just take the cash money and go...if that's what they have to do, because you're right, replacing all the stuff is a PITA. Some car fobs are super expensive too, and of no use to the thief.

Sorry this happened to you.