Bust: 42
    Waist: 35
    Hips: 43
    Arm: 15.75
    Thigh: 27.5
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    OK call me crazy!!!! I am taking a little lunch break, I couldn't stop myself from checking our tread :laugh: I had to log in my food :bigsmile:

Way to go Megger123 - I can't wait to try the ballet thingies...I was going to do them before my step class tonight, but after your comment I might wait till after class, our teacher tonight is one of those perfect body teachers that uses 3 risers and will come do squats next to you if you are slacking!!!! I will need all my energy for that~~~ I'm glad to hear you have some eye candy to work with :tongue:

Stebibll ~ way to go with your with your clothes fitting better...I have to try to work off that more that the dumb scale numbers!!! It does feel great to make someone's day!!! Way to Go!!!:bigsmile:

Mollybeslimmer ~ GREAT JOB!!!!:flowerforyou: It's so nice when the family notices our hard work! Sometimes it's harder for them since they see us every day. It means ALOT to hear it from them.

I talk too much huh :embarassed: I just know that with all this support I can't help but make it to my goal!!!

Thanks ~ Judy :flowerforyou:
  • PositivePower
    Options
    Thank you for the acknowledgements on my success but I really dont deserve it. Although I have not lied about my numbers, it was not just my work that dropped so much.
    My thyroids are VERY VERY BAD! They cant seem to control them, Im either too high or too low and simply cant be regulated.
    Im also not eatting like I should (only about 500 calories a day) mostly celery soup and yogurt and then I exercise about that much every day. I have been under an emense amount of stress with a nasty divorce from a man who is mean, spiteful and vendictive and recently threatened to press criminal charges against me for signing a check when we were married. And to add to the mess I was just informed that my bone density is shot (thanks to my thyroid and a complete hysterectomy in 05) what that means is my 36 old body has bones of a 65-70 year old woman :( I have already broken a bone. I have only told my 3 closest friends this news and im not sure why im letting it all go here but this is me....
    SO PLEASE give the credit to someone who truly deserves it for their hard work and not someone who isnt doing what they should do to lose the weight.....

OMG!!!! So much going on. I am sorry to hear it!:frown: At least the weight loss is a tiny bright side!!! You deserve it! Hang in there and Take CAre of yourself!!! Try your best to take some time out for you :flowerforyou: Have you taken yoga before??? It will get you strong and give you the time you need to relax!! It is a great thing and teachs you to push away your stresses and enjoy the class time just for you. It charges your batteries :wink:

Just a thought ~ hang in there
  • gennybunny1
    Options
    OK call me crazy!!!! I am taking a little lunch break, I couldn't stop myself from checking our tread :laugh: I had to log in my food :bigsmile:

Way to go Megger123 - I can't wait to try the ballet thingies...I was going to do them before my step class tonight, but after your comment I might wait till after class, our teacher tonight is one of those perfect body teachers that uses 3 risers and will come do squats next to you if you are slacking!!!! I will need all my energy for that~~~ I'm glad to hear you have some eye candy to work with :tongue:

Stebibll ~ way to go with your with your clothes fitting better...I have to try to work off that more that the dumb scale numbers!!! It does feel great to make someone's day!!! Way to Go!!!:bigsmile:

Mollybeslimmer ~ GREAT JOB!!!!:flowerforyou: It's so nice when the family notices our hard work! Sometimes it's harder for them since they see us every day. It means ALOT to hear it from them.

I talk too much huh :embarassed: I just know that with all this support I can't help but make it to my goal!!!

Thanks ~ Judy :flowerforyou:

Judy, you are such a sweet heart. I too can't help but check our thread when I enter something in my diary. I just love how supportive this group is. We are all so going to have smokin' bodies come Christmas.
  • want_it_25
    want_it_25 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    If it's ok Jenn can I give u my measurements on Saturday?
  • Cateyes0831
    Cateyes0831 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Another 15 down today :happy: Leaves 45 to go :laugh:

Everyone is doing an awesome job! Keep it up!
  • gardenimp
    gardenimp Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Bust: 41
    Waist: 31.5
    Hips: 42
    Arm: 11
    Thigh: 21.5

Weight this morning was 156, down 2 from Mondays weigh in.:drinker: I'm confused if you wanted measurement with Mondays weigh in or a seperate report today with measurements and weight.. Doesn't take much to confuse me LOL:huh: :huh: :laugh:
  • Sugs94
    Sugs94 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Well....this week WI tomorrow isn't going to be good. TOM rolled in along with an intense desire to eat salt. Plie's aare a challenge!!! Will put my measurements in. Hope I got them in the same spot...I'm not a measurer...so haven't been measuring myself thus far. Here goes:
    Waist::42.5
    Hips: 45
    Bust: 44
    Thigh: 22
    Arm: 14
    Hope everyone is having a good day.
  • chrisraem
    chrisraem Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Measurements for August

Bust: 43
    Waist: 38 3/4
    Hips: 45 1/2
    Arm: 14 1/2
    Thigh: 21
  • PositivePower
    Options
    Hey there ~ Are all our earthquake Hurricane Friends ok??? I hope you are... I'm sending positive thoughts your way :bigsmile: That crazy skinny Step circut teacher kicked my butt tonight:sad: I almost threw up :angry: Maybe the heat???? I am so ready for bed now. I hope tomorrow's weigh in is fantastic!

Take Care - Judy :tongue:
  • Neize
    Neize Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Measurements for August

28 waist
    221/2 thighs
    9 1/2 arms
    39 hips
    33 1/2 bust
  • shaverkl191
    Options
    CW: 128.6

Bust: 35
    Waist: 32.5
    Hips: 39
    Arm: 11
    Thigh: 22
  • kristinkt
    kristinkt Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling my arm and leg muscles this morning. Those plie kicks must be doing their job!!! This morning makes 30 down. Have a Fantabulous Friday folks.
  • Sugs94
    Sugs94 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    WI:
    CW 190. Arghhhh.....off to work. I hope you all have a wonderful day!!!!!
  • joyfulmom4him
    Options
    Here are my stats for this week.
    Weight 231.4
    Hips 44.5
    Thigh: 23
    Arm 13.75
    Waist: 39
    Bust 44.5

I hope they show a difference because I can't find last months stats but my clothes feel looser. Have a great weekend everyone.
  • joyfulmom4him
    Options
    My compliment story: I complimented my cousin who has been inspired to start a fitness journey. I told her good job and even offered her a dvd to get started. I also complimented a stranger on her hair and it made her smile.

It feels good to compliment others and I love receiving them. There's nothing like having someone notice that you are making a difference in your life especially when you are losing weight. I don't get that alot in real life mostly because I am home with my children and the hubby pretends not to notice that I have lost almost seventy pounds since having my sixth child:-(. That's okay because I feel awesome and nothing can bring me down or stop me from reaching my goal.
  • sarah61587
    sarah61587 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the acknowledgements on my success but I really dont deserve it. Although I have not lied about my numbers, it was not just my work that dropped so much.
    My thyroids are VERY VERY BAD! They cant seem to control them, Im either too high or too low and simply cant be regulated.
    Im also not eatting like I should (only about 500 calories a day) mostly celery soup and yogurt and then I exercise about that much every day. I have been under an emense amount of stress with a nasty divorce from a man who is mean, spiteful and vendictive and recently threatened to press criminal charges against me for signing a check when we were married. And to add to the mess I was just informed that my bone density is shot (thanks to my thyroid and a complete hysterectomy in 05) what that means is my 36 old body has bones of a 65-70 year old woman :( I have already broken a bone. I have only told my 3 closest friends this news and im not sure why im letting it all go here but this is me....
    SO PLEASE give the credit to someone who truly deserves it for their hard work and not someone who isnt doing what they should do to lose the weight.....

I'm not sure where you are but the general law about signing a spouses check, especially while married, is that its allowable. Don't stress about it. It won't get you jail time, sounds like he is being an *kitten*. PLEASE eat more than 500 calories a day!! You are going to run yourself into the ground or end up in the hospital. I hope you are ok, if you need to talk we are all always here!
  • sarah61587
    sarah61587 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    CW: 227.8
    I am finally out of the 230's!!!!

N: 13.25
    B: 46
    W: 40
    A: 14.5
    T: 24.5

I have had a great week this week and am even making progress getting my son to eat vegetables! (No small feat with him!) I have been challenging my body to slowly do more and more exercise since the dr.'s released me to do whatever I can tolerate. I will be starting physical therapy soon and plan to use the physical therapist as my own personal trainer since they will be working on my back and legs anyway (I have 0 core strength thanks to a recent pregnancy and several bulging and torn discs). I also found out that I do not (currently) have MS and it looks like they are just tumors on my spinal cord. Still have to see a neurologist to make sure they don't have to do anything about them right now, but things are looking much better than a week ago.

I complimented a woman yesterday while I was at my son's Kindergarten Readiness program about her hair and her sons behavior (he had behavior problems). She was beaming the rest of the time! I am pretty free with compliments and it feels great to see how much better they can make others feel!
  • Nita_Bita
    Nita_Bita Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    CW = 164.2

Waist = 41
    Hips = 42
    Bust = 39
    Thighs = 24
    Arms = 11.6
  • abjedi
    abjedi Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    My compliment story:
    So Tuesday night my 3 year old daughter fell down the stairs at our house and broke her arm. So of course I run her to the ER. Anyways the staff at the ER was great I kept telling all of the staff thanks for all you do. They had true empathy for us and my little one.. I thanked the orthopedic dr for helping my little girl and he got the biggest smile on his face. I know he is doing his job but what a difference the amazing medical staff do for us... I couldn't be more grateful for how they helped my little one... It was a tramstic night for all Of us an they were all great!!