New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 579 Member
    edited June 2019
    bdt8t4v78nbe.jpg
    I tried So Delicious' oatmilk caramel apple crumble, and I liked it, but it wasn't quite as good as I was hoping. I'd imagined that it'd be like an apple pie, but there were only a few apple pieces in there so it tasted more like oatmeal cookies with a hint of apple and a hint of caramel.
    kervjaf1ddub.jpg

I also got a few more of those Cado Avocado non-dairy ice creams to try.
    pij3xwj0xty5.jpg
    94gx2rozy43b.jpg
    I picked up the salted caramel, vanilla bean, and deep dark chocolate flavors. I wasn't impressed by any of them, but they weren't bad either. They were all creamy, but there was a slightly sweet aftertaste to all of them that was a bit odd (probably from the avocado, but I'm not sure because avocado generally isn't really sweet on its own). The chocolate and salted caramel flavors didn't have enough of those flavors in them, and the sweet aftertaste was a bit distracting. Vanilla bean was a bit better but still with the aftertaste. For the Cado pints, I think that the simply lemon flavor worked best as it was similar to a lemon sherbet flavor where sweetness works.
    5nygsgisktb0.jpg
    l1mmmlvjcqwn.jpg
    jc9ob9zo3oic.jpg
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited June 2019
    Omg who remembers these?!

l58hn5i7whzo.png

Dollar Tree still has them I get them all the time!!!! I LOVE them!!!

And dang I was really hoping for their pancake pizza!!! They need to calm down with their burgers and stick to pancakes, darn it! I miss their latte lovers and red velvet flavors :’(
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited June 2019
    Has anyone tried this!? My local mcdonalds has it already apparently o: no clue how many calories though and I was trying to be good today!
    md9jvrbf6ybv.jpeg

• Panini911
    Panini911 Posts: 2,325 Member
    edited June 2019
    have not yet found smart sweet peach rings saw these and decided to try.

eww. had one tossed the bag

cqjdlgun8dly.jpeg
  • DawnEmbers
    DawnEmbers Posts: 2,451 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    Has anyone tried this!? My local mcdonalds has it already apparently o: no clue how many calories though and I was trying to be good today!

I haven’t tried them yet or heard of them even until now but they sound delicious. Though stroopwafels do have high calories for their small package. Might be a nice little treat though.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    md9jvrbf6ybv.jpeg

Ohhh i want this
  • ncgirl8
    ncgirl8 Posts: 82 Member

Me too! I cut off little slivers at a time and can spend 30+ minutes eating one.

YES!! Exact same thing....
  • Sallyw2004
    Sallyw2004 Posts: 124 Member
    Panini911 wrote: »
    have not yet found smart sweet peach rings saw these and decided to try.

eww. had one tossed the bag

cqjdlgun8dly.jpeg

I found the smart sweets peach rings at gnc today. I really enjoyed them. They had a ton of sour powder on them and a nice peach flavor.
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member
    md9jvrbf6ybv.jpeg

Omg I bet that is amazing!!
  • ncgirl8
    ncgirl8 Posts: 82 Member
    rc60n8j1f1d0.png
    Where???? This looks excellent.