THIS
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Questions with underlying intentions.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    When people make stupid vague statements hoping you will ask them what they mean to start up a conversation. Just be clear and start talking.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    people who stop to turn while driving
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    When people make stupid vague statements hoping you will ask them what they mean to start up a conversation. Just be clear and start talking.

Facebook would no longer exist if it weren’t for these types.
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    When people talk on the phone in public closed off spaces. Say a doctors office. Like, would you kindly piss off and air your drama in the lobby.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    mbaker566 wrote: »
    people who stop to turn while driving

As someone who walks outside a lot, people who DON'T stop before turning because of, like, pedestrian broken bones and death and stuff.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options
    When people talk on the phone in public closed off spaces. Say a doctors office. Like, would you kindly piss off and air your drama in the lobby.

and bathrooms!
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Assumptions
  • BasedGawd412
    BasedGawd412 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Having to show my receipt at the exit of each Walmart. And to make it more aggravating, having the customer in front of me just walk by without doing so... GRRRRR

You don't have to.
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Extremely vague questions like "Can you do me a favor?" Uh, yes, sure, whatever, whether it letting you borrow $10, watching your kids for an hour, loaning you my lawnmower, helping you move, building you a deck, burying a body in a shallow grave out in the woods, donating a kidney, etc...
  • smoofinator
    smoofinator Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    when everyone has to make a thread when fitbit doesn't sync

It... Will... Be... OK...

:D:D
  • ultra_violets
    ultra_violets Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Eating noises. General rudeness. It can't be that hard to show a modicum of consideration for other people, can it? Did saying "excuse me" go out of style or did I miss a memo?
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    People who drag their feet
    People who sniff constantly
    People who are noisy eaters.

I also hate that i sniff constantly, but I am allergic to everything basically. :( Seven types of grasses, dust, hay, most flowers, cats, and dogs!
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options
    People who drag their feet
    People who sniff constantly
    People who are noisy eaters.

I also hate that i sniff constantly, but I am allergic to everything basically. :( Seven types of grasses, dust, hay, most flowers, cats, and dogs!

True story. I know its annoying to others, but just know I am most likely annoying myself just as much, I just can't do anything about it :(
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    plastic glasses at restaurants
  • kds10
    kds10 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Omg, my BIGGEST pet peeve is when you are having a conversation with someone and someone else interrupts the conversation and the person you were talking to acts like you are no longer standing there!! That is so rude!

My others:
    People constantly on their phones, especially at family gatherings.
    Texting while driving

Or when you are talking to someone and someone texts them and they will proceed to look at it, at that point it is like okay we are done because you are not even paying attention anymore. I wish more people would put their phone on mute this way they can just check it afterwards. Man, what did we do before cell phones....
  • kds10
    kds10 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Extremely vague questions like "Can you do me a favor?" Uh, yes, sure, whatever, whether it letting you borrow $10, watching your kids for an hour, loaning you my lawnmower, helping you move, building you a deck, burying a body in a shallow grave out in the woods, donating a kidney, etc...

Yes I hate that too, I always say it depends...