The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    48 and feel GREAT4o94l72loysp.jpg
    Looking gorgeous, gal!!!🔥😊
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    g703cta7dw05.jpeg
    Finally enjoying some warm temps in Ontario!!🎉🎉🎉

aww man wish I was in your part of Ontario it's rainy and cool here today and we might have thunderstorms what will happen with Jurassic Park?!?!??
  • forestfreek
    @AliNouveau - sorry, that was yesterday. Lol. We’re soaked in my part of Ontario too day. What’s Jurassic Park?
  • AliNouveau
    @AliNouveau - sorry, that was yesterday. Lol. We’re soaked in my part of Ontario too day. What’s Jurassic Park?

it's a gross day today but great for the garden
    it's the square outside of ScotiaBank Centre where the Raptors game will be. They ahem huge screen tvs for people to watch the games. Some have been lined up since the last game ended although I suspect they're homeless. Anyway if there is lightning then they have to clear the square where the heck do you put tens of thousands of people downtown????
  • forestfreek
    Maybe they don't clear the square and they let natural selection rule the day?
    Other than that, there is no easy solution to that problem.
  • RockingRican
    RockingRican Posts: 217 Member
    49 in MD px7eiqwhzpgk.jpg
  • SteshaNicole
    SteshaNicole Posts: 42 Member
    Hello! I'm 39, married for 16 years, have 2 active boys and trying to do my best to up my health game in the last 4 months before I turn 40 (eeek). Please feel free to add me. I've been on here for years but I've not been active for a while. I'm trying to get my groove back.😉
  • SugaSugaNooo
    SugaSugaNooo Posts: 106 Member
    Gawjus people!! <3
    I'm working from home today, have a sick child. Mind you, think she's pulling a sickie, but never mind. Booked myself in for a gym session during lunch, saves me going tonight.
    Got some freebie tickets for Bon Jovi this Sunday, yay!!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Good morning peeps....We all made it thru Monday!! Now its time for the week to begin! Lets all have a fantastic Tuesday....keep on smiling!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    g703cta7dw05.jpeg
    Finally enjoying some warm temps in Ontario!!🎉🎉🎉

Nice pic!!
  • jeleeper
    jeleeper Posts: 26 Member
    xMrBunglex wrote: »
    Sup geezers & happy Monday.

Anyone else have SI joint issues? Such a pain in the ***. leaning over my desk to plug in a new monitor and - klunk - now I'm hobbled & waiting for the chiropractor to call me back. SIGH.

I'm in the best shape of my life, yet every now and then my body decides to remind me that I'm 50!!!

Geezers?! Hey not yet! 53 and holdin steady! I’ve lost 7lbs since I started trying and l feel like a spring chicken!
  • jeleeper
    To go for a run in the rain or not go for a run in the rain, that is the question. I have a lunch planned with a friend later, and if I go for a run in the rain I can have an awesome entrée or a nifty dessert. Well I guess there’s my answer.
  • jeleeper
    Whoa, I am totally having a difficult time replying here. I tried the quote thing and my replies ended up on other people’s posts. So weird. Forgive me as a bangle around trying to get the tech right.
  • AliNouveau
    Happy Tuesday middle agers. It's a sunny day here after the raptors lost a very close one last night. It's gonna be the 6ix in the 6th. Haha. I'm going to go skate this morning. My shoulder be damned I want to skate have a great day
  • nadinecoston
    nadinecoston Posts: 8 Member
    Hey all. Turned 40 in November and in need of shedding middle age weight.. 🤦🏽‍♀️ lol

Feel free to add me..
  • sparkyvenkman
    sparkyvenkman Posts: 115 Member
    Happy Tuesday!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Hello all I hope everyone is having a good day
  • Wiltord1982
    Wiltord1982 Posts: 311 Member
    Looking for awesome people. Add me!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Good morning middle-agers.. hope you are all having a great week so far :)