The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• Alinamarie88
    Alinamarie88 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    👑30 need friends to motivate me ❤👊😉
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Good morning lovely people. Have a good one!
  • dkjk1105
    dkjk1105 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Good morning peeps. Spending the morning planting shrubs but afternoon is going to be spent by the pool. Enjoy your day!
  • Anna022119
    Options
    dkjk1105 wrote: »
    Good morning peeps. Spending the morning planting shrubs but afternoon is going to be spent by the pool. Enjoy your day!

Definitely prefer your afternoon program best. Enjoy!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Good evening gang :)
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Happ Saturday all you M ages .Hope u all eat well and enjoy the day
  • fitnessgoalzzzzzz
    fitnessgoalzzzzzz Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi all - feel free to add me
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,910 Member
    Options
    dely217 wrote: »
    When I'm calorie counting but my prego wife polishes off a qdoba burrito, chips and queso then wants IHOP pancakes... :(:(

Congrats on your baby-to-be!
  • onechoiceatatime2015
    Options
    Looking for new MFP adds. Let's encourage one a another
  • yogayarnie
    yogayarnie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I went to the gym this morning, planning on some quality treadmill time. A workout class was about to start, so I decided, "Why not?" and did that instead. Wow, that was intense, lol. Strong by Zumba is no joke. Squats, lunges, burpees, pushups...I'm sore already!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    When I'm calorie counting but my prego wife polishes off a qdoba burrito, chips and queso then wants IHOP pancakes... :(:(

Congratulations..

I craved potato chip sandwiches with as smear of vegemite :D

• Cardioguy81
    Cardioguy81 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Didn't go to the gym or run today, I mowed the lawn and then dug out a 20x16 hole in the yard to pour a stamped concrete patio. That got me 15,320 steps, 8.7 miles
  • Cardioguy81
    Options

Thanks, he's our 3rd, hes partially why i decided to lose 40lbs and get in shape, cause when he comes and sleep deprivation kicks in I will probably resort to mt dew and junk food in the middle of the night....lol
  • Cardioguy81
    Options

Congratulations..

I craved potato chip sandwiches with as smear of vegemite :D

Thanks!!!
  • Anna022119
    Options
    Morning fabulous people. Have a good Sunday. 😊
  • beachgal0626
    Options

Thanks, he's our 3rd, hes partially why i decided to lose 40lbs and get in shape, cause when he comes and sleep deprivation kicks in I will probably resort to mt dew and junk food in the middle of the night....lol

Good plan! When does the little guy arrive?
  • beachgal0626
    Options

Oops, I think I hit the wrong quote . . . . when does the little guy arrive?!
  • dragonghost
    dragonghost Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hope every one is having a pleasant weekend keeping to there goal's an achieving them.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    It's a hot n steamy Sunday here
    I took my mom to see a friend of mine play in his band. She seemed to have fun he seemed happy to have some "fans" in the audience. I'm glad it worked out so well