Welcome to the new Community design. We know there are some big changes to get used to as well some challenges and bugs. Please check out our post about New Updates To The Community as well as Outstanding Bugs. We will continue to collect feedback and bug issues and will work to make improvements.

The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• Dazzabean
    Dazzabean Posts: 53 Member
    Hi! Almost 34 so not exactly a spring chicken but not an old coc- er..rooster either!

34? Your a pup haha that's not even old or middle age to be fair
  • Dazzabean
    Dazzabean Posts: 53 Member
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Good morning everyone. Hhd!

Morning
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,665 Member
    Hello hope everyone is great. Wednesday here.
    Meetings meeting meetings
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,035 Member
    Dropping in for my quarterly hi. I am so procrastinating. Pretty sure I am failing my exam on Friday. Can someone please remind me what possessed me to go back to university at this age. Am I insane?
  • handyrunner
    Some days feel like they are nothing but crisis after crisis.
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,703 Member

Just remember "Not my circus. Not my monkeys." Hopefully that is true for you.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member

awwww booooo....just imagine you're camping and go all zen
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,562 Member
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Happy mid week !!!
    Whatcha got planned today?
    It's a beautiful day today so I'm going to go do cardio class at the rink. This afternoon I'll take a long walk. Still a bit nervous to run because if the effects it had on my shoulder. Why do all body parts interact?????

Have a great one

Was a crappy morning weather wise at work...cleared off a bit and the sun came out! It was nice enough for an afternoon walk! Have no idea what the evening has in store for me!
  • handyrunner
    That sounds good
  • RockingRican
    RockingRican Posts: 215 Member
    Indeed!
  • JessT1299
    JessT1299 Posts: 25 Member
    Add me 🙂
  • drmwc
    drmwc Posts: 704 Member
    Morning. I am hoping to go bouldering today, but my climbing buddies are being flakey. I may go on my own.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,035 Member
    drmwc wrote: »
    Morning. I am hoping to go bouldering today, but my climbing buddies are being flakey. I may go on my own.

Please be careful. There's a reason you take buddies with you, and it's not for conversation. Or not only for conversation
  • SugaSugaNooo
    SugaSugaNooo Posts: 106 Member
    Morning all, wow this week is flying in :)

Wet and rainy here still, please send some sun our way... I have a three hour meeting ahead of me but after that the team will go off-road driving, should be fun.
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,562 Member
    Good morning peeps!