New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,711 Member
    Options
    Hm, I don't have an Aldi's and was really excited to see Trader Joe's in relation to ice cream, but it sounds kinda weird! Don't get me wrong, I love yams, but ice cream? And I have no idea what "ube" is! I think I'll let you try it first and wait for your review! I've been wanting to get another basil plant from TJs so I look forward to hearing how it goes.
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Alright, Aldi’s store Brand peanut butter cup ice cream is actually REALLY good. Definitely closer to Enlightened than Halo Top, but that being said, I still prefer Enlightened’s version since their peanut butter is a tad saltier and sweeter. Still, it’s a pretty close comparison and I appreciate how Aldi’s was not only more affordable, but also had CHUNKS of peanut butter like Enlightened does! Aldi’s version has a better chocolate base flavor, but I eat these for the peanut butter more so than the chocolate, so I guess it’ll come down to personal preference. I’ll continue spending $0.40 more for Enlightened when they go on sale since I do enjoy that more upfront peanut butter flavor, but Aldi’s still wins with that salted caramel I had last night I can’t stop thinking about it!!!! The salted caramel definitely beat Halo Top AND Enlightened’s version!
    Microwaved both pints for 30 seconds each to thaw, and found that was the perfect time for them!
    485bv0bwvcwu.jpeg
    0psaribsf85f.jpeg

Also, I am PUMPED for this!!!!
    j8d3dlohn3rh.png
    Trader Joe’s is over 40 minutes away from me so I rarely go more than once a year, but I’m DEFINITELY going for this ASAP!!! Purple yam/taro/purple ube stuff is my WEAKNESS... more so than cotton candy, actually!

omg. I LOVE ube ice cream and the closest place I’ve found it is over an hour away. I’m going to Trader Joe’s tomorrow!
  • apullum
    Options
    I love traveling because I find a lot of nice food. I went to the biggest Wegmans I have ever seen!

ALL THE PRODUCTS CAUGHT MY EYES!

Here are some photos of a lot of brands I have never seen or heard of but look and sound good.

I wanted to buy all the ice cream flavors! Halo Top was 2/7 and Ibotta has $1 cash back for up to 5 purchases. I can never find Halo Top so cheap in my grocery store!

Wegmans is absolutely one of the biggest things I miss from where we used to live. We would drive a couple hours every few months just to go to Wegmans.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,644 Member
    Options
    I don't have a Wegmans near me. But now I want to live there.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    apullum wrote: »
    I love traveling because I find a lot of nice food. I went to the biggest Wegmans I have ever seen!

Here are some photos of a lot of brands I have never seen or heard of but look and sound good.

I wanted to buy all the ice cream flavors! Halo Top was 2/7 and Ibotta has $1 cash back for up to 5 purchases. I can never find Halo Top so cheap in my grocery store!

Wegmans is absolutely one of the biggest things I miss from where we used to live. We would drive a couple hours every few months just to go to Wegmans.

We don’t have Wegmans where I’m at, but looks pretty similar to the newer Hyvee locations.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,711 Member
    Options
    Man, I don't have a Wegmans, Krogers, Aldi's, or Hyvee, I'm missing out!
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    Man, I don't have a Wegmans, Krogers, Aldi's, or Hyvee, I'm missing out!
    Same :(
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Also, I am PUMPED for this!!!!
    j8d3dlohn3rh.png
    Trader Joe’s is over 40 minutes away from me so I rarely go more than once a year, but I’m DEFINITELY going for this ASAP!!! Purple yam/taro/purple ube stuff is my WEAKNESS... more so than cotton candy, actually!

Ahh I love ube too! It's also not a very common ice cream flavor in stores, so this is awesome. I'll have to venture to a Trader Joe's to check it out once I make some room in my freezer!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,644 Member
    Options
    I just googled ube ice cream and that sounds good!
  • apullum
    Options
    apullum wrote: »

We don’t have Wegmans where I’m at, but looks pretty similar to the newer Hyvee locations.

We don’t have Hyvee either :( I’m in a small town in day trip distance to the Bay Area.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    @Mexicangreensalsa I couldn’t live without wegmans! They have aisles and aisles of things I want to try. Wegmans brand everything is awesome too.

Never had these before and won’t have again. They were not sweet at all. Very bland and boring. 1/10 1p0gkuc1xb2w.jpeg
    rie0si7hrwut.jpeg

Also I know some of you guys buy those built bars. I got this in my email and won’t use though I’d post just in case anyone was planning to buy soon. 4tec5guh92z5.jpeg
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    @Mexicangreensalsa I couldn’t live without wegmans! They have aisles and aisles of things I want to try. Wegmans brand everything is awesome too.

Never had these before and won’t have again. They were not sweet at all. Very bland and boring. 1/10 1p0gkuc1xb2w.jpeg
    rie0si7hrwut.jpeg

Also I know some of you guys buy those built bars. I got this in my email and won’t use though I’d post just in case anyone was planning to buy soon. 4tec5guh92z5.jpeg

Is this a one time use?
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    I hope this is real!5t9q93qq3fk5.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options

rie0si7hrwut.jpeg

Is this a one time use?

I think so because I got different codes in my emails here’s another lol lpeo4ap68imd.jpeg
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    NEED

1olz9dkgxerq.png

I saw an ad on my phone for those!! Apparently there's a giveaway:

https://www.businessinsider.com/krispy-kreme-filled-doughnut-free-giveaway-2019-6
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    o3cmd7v6ej8m.png

*sigh* does anyone remember??