• johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    johicks wrote: »
    I too tend to sabotage myself at night. Start my day with exercise, eat well and track at night; then the voices that I hear talk me into eating. I'm getting a longer stronger to say NO! Kitchen is closed!!

This past week I put the t-shirt I want to fit into this fall for football season on a hanger across my bed. So, when I get ready for bed I have to move it. I then say to myself.... I DO WANT TO wear this!! And that helps more nights than not. I'm trying to figure out what I can put in the kitchen as a"sign" that will signify that I'm done for the night. I have learned that even if I have calories left, eating after dinner does NOT work for me. It is a huge trigger. So having a little larger dinner does the trick, instead.

April-
    ME: 22
    lns: 8

May-
    lns: 9

Oh I am so thrilled to have a fresh start! :) And I'm eager to have more than 22 days ME!

*mentally I am putting ME in caps to give me the power and "lns" in lowercase to take it's power away. May seem silly, but whatever I can do to give me the strength.

Lights out soon so should make it!! In control!

ME: 7
    lns*: 2
    Streak: 4

My stone goes into my ME jar in the morning. I almost slipped up. I distracted myself in the bathroom by brushing my hair, washing my face, exfoliating, and night cream. Then put my stone in the cup a second time to reiterate that the kitchen was closed. And am here on MFP to.stay on track.

DARN IT!! I totally caved. I was too tired, I should've just gone to bed. No self-talk in me last night. :( Hate when that happens.

lns: 3

Longest streak: 4

lns: 4

Birthday party for mom last night, home late. Off schedule. :( Time to get refocused and serious. The good news is....1) my binges are slowly getting smaller and 2) it's a little easier for me to get back on track versus just throwing in the towel. Phew!! Truly trying to make a lifestyle change.

lns: 5

Th. 13th
    lns: 6

Fri. 14th
    ME: 8

It's been a long week. I will not let "lns" triumph over ME!!

ME: 9
    Streak 2.

ME: 10
    Streak 3.

Feels so good to be back in control. Lights out! GN
  • Terry111330
    Terry111330 Posts: 514 Member
    ME - 7
    Lns - 0
    Streak - 7

• martacamsan
    martacamsan Posts: 17 Member
    I went massively off the wagon as far as counting calories and exercise over the weekend (wedding to attend, blah blah) but I did manage to not snack in the middle of the night!

Me: 4*
    LNS: 0
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,103 Member
    Me14
    LNS2
  • Tolamarie
    Tolamarie Posts: 4,919 Member
    Me 13*
    LNS 3
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    LyndaBSS wrote: »
    ME 6
    LNS 0

Streak 6

ME 7
    LNS 0

Streak 7
  • johicks
    I too tend to sabotage myself at night. Start my day with exercise, eat well and track at night; then the voices that I hear talk me into eating. I'm getting a longer stronger to say NO! Kitchen is closed!!

This past week I put the t-shirt I want to fit into this fall for football season on a hanger across my bed. So, when I get ready for bed I have to move it. I then say to myself.... I DO WANT TO wear this!! And that helps more nights than not. I'm trying to figure out what I can put in the kitchen as a"sign" that will signify that I'm done for the night. I have learned that even if I have calories left, eating after dinner does NOT work for me. It is a huge trigger. So having a little larger dinner does the trick, instead.

April-

May-

Oh I am so thrilled to have a fresh start! :) And I'm eager to have more than 22 days ME!

*mentally I am putting ME in caps to give me the power and "lns" in lowercase to take it's power away. May seem silly, but whatever I can do to give me the strength.

My stone goes into my ME jar in the morning. I almost slipped up. I distracted myself in the bathroom by brushing my hair, washing my face, exfoliating, and night cream. Then put my stone in the cup a second time to reiterate that the kitchen was closed. And am here on MFP to.stay on track.

DARN IT!! I totally caved. I was too tired, I should've just gone to bed. No self-talk in me last night. :( Hate when that happens.

Birthday party for mom last night, home late. Off schedule. :( Time to get refocused and serious. The good news is....1) my binges are slowly getting smaller and 2) it's a little easier for me to get back on track versus just throwing in the towel. Phew!! Truly trying to make a lifestyle change.

Th. 13th

Fri. 14th

Streak 2.

Streak 3.

ME: 11
    Streak 4
  • Terry111330
    ME - 8
    Lns - 0
    Streak - 8
    Thanks again for this challenge and all the posts!
    Lns is one of my biggest problems and this challenge is helping so much. Again, I was able to talk myself out of having a lns and it was actually easier last night than a couple of nights ago. That voice in my head that suggests I can have just a little snack, seems to be getting weaker. I hope that continues!
  • 57discovery
    Me 15
    Lns2
  • xrsxrs
    xrsxrs Posts: 221 Member
    Me: 13
    LNS: 4

• johicks

April-

May-

Th. 13th

Fri. 14th

Streak 2.

Streak 3.

Streak 4

I want to eat so bad right now! Partial.boredom, partially hungry. Sipping my mummy tea and posting on MFP. Then lights out! I want that 5 day streak more than I want food.

ME: 12
    Streak: 5
    And GOOD night!
  • LyndaBSS
    ME 6
    LNS 0

Streak 6

ME 7
    LNS 0

Streak 7

ME 8
    LNS 0

Streak 8
  • sofchak
    sofchak Posts: 862 Member
    Me: 18*
    LNS: 0
  • Terry111330
    ME - 9
    Lns - 0
    Streak - 9
  • 57discovery
    Me16
    LNS2
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,922 Member
    Me: 12
    LNS: 6

Streak: +1
  • Tolamarie
    Me 13
    LNS 5*

I am officially disgusted with myself.
  • LyndaBSS
    ME 6
    LNS 0

Streak 6

ME 7
    LNS 0

Streak 7

ME 8
    LNS 0

Streak 8

ME 9
    LNS 0

Streak 9
  • johicks

April-

May-

Th. 13th

Fri. 14th

Streak 2.

Streak 3.

Streak 4

I want to eat so bad right now! Partial.boredom, partially hungry. Sipping my mummy tea and posting on MFP. Then lights out! I want that 5 day streak more than I want food.

ME: 12
    Streak: 5
    And GOOD night!

ME: 13
    Streak 6 YES!!! :smiley:
  • Tolamarie
    Me: 14*
    LNS: 5