• Leeanre
    Leeanre Posts: 142 Member
    I'm dancing over here, ahhhhhh, it's the little things
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    b42lpvar0161.jpg

How I really got too excited about finding this parking space until I got closer to find out it was taken 😐

Take the bike and put it in your trunk. That will teach them. Orrr go put it in those woods over there :D

Lmao or push off to the side, Park your car.. put it on the line 😂

Better yet, steal the seat. Comes back and can't ride it home :D Or take the seat and throw it up on that one building....make them watch so they have to hunt for it :D

Y'all are mean 😜 although it crossed my mind. I didn't want to move the bike in case it was a kids bike and I didn't want the kid to think their bike got stolen 😂

Lmao I’m just thinking, why the whole space? Why not in the space in front of it, where the light pole is? Lol 😂😂
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Some do fly-by's.
    Some do touch and go's.
    Some just hover.
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Does anyone actually like protein shakes?
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »

I like mine! 😊 I’ve tried a couple brands. The one I’ve been buying so far beats others taste. The blueberry cheesecake tastes the best, I add fruits and yogurt, unsweetened almond milk with mine.
  • Cowsfan1

I like mine! 😊 I’ve tried a couple brands. The one I’ve been buying so far beats others taste. The blueberry cheesecake tastes the best, I add fruits and yogurt, unsweetened almond milk with mine.

I just bought some chocolate something or other - had Westbrook and gronk on the label so just went with it lol - it’s not horrible but takes me a while to get it down
  • Keep_on_cardio

I just bought some chocolate something or other - had Westbrook and gronk on the label so just went with it lol - it’s not horrible but takes me a while to get it down

Lmaooo sounds like two different tubs that I’ve gone through. I won’t waste my money, I’m just glad I haven’t bought them again and found something else 😂😂😂

LOL “takes me awhile to get it down” yep, sounds freaky Tasty! 😆
  • Cowsfan1

Lmaooo sounds like two different tubs that I’ve gone through. I won’t waste my money, I’m just glad I haven’t bought them again and found something else 😂😂😂

LOL “takes me awhile to get it down” yep, sounds freaky Tasty! 😆

So tasty
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    edited June 2019
    Fly-Bye

fy4lb6vzsz6j.jpg
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Someone I love is very sick. I know what's to come, but I'm not ready.

I don’t think we can ever truly be prepared for it. ❤️ Sending positive thoughts your way.
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_
    The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_ Posts: 2,069 Member

So sorry hon 💔 my thoughts are with you. Love you xo
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    I hate when my chalupa poops on my boob.

I read this and thought wth.. I thought a chalupa was maybe an animal.. little lizard or something.. when you said lick it up , I'm like 😳.. I was relieved when Google pointed out it is food 😂🤣

No taco bell in Australia?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member

I read this and thought wth.. I thought a chalupa was maybe an animal.. little lizard or something.. when you said lick it up , I'm like 😳.. I was relieved when Google pointed out it is food 😂🤣

I just legit laughed out loud. And gagged a little! :joy::joy:

To be honest, as opposed to not being honest, which is a phrase I don't understand but is common and used a lot,

Anyway.... to be honest, I thought I read chinchilla and I was very confused about what I assumed was a silly joke but not typical of your humor. A chalupa makes much more sense.
  • cee134
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    Fly-Bye

fy4lb6vzsz6j.jpg

Here's the unphotoshopped video.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB_RoyeUo1M
  • cee134
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    Fly-Bye

fy4lb6vzsz6j.jpg

This made me look up planes over beaches and I was not disappointed.

6pnt6q3t11sv.jpg
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited June 2019

No taco bell in Australia?

Nope.. :) well I should say I've never seen one.. I did Google it and it looks like there are a couple.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

I'm sorry to hear that.. thinking of you and sending hugs and positive thoughts .. 💜
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    cee134 wrote: »

I just legit laughed out loud. And gagged a little! :joy::joy:

To be honest, as opposed to not being honest, which is a phrase I don't understand but is common and used a lot,

Anyway.... to be honest, I thought I read chinchilla and I was very confused about what I assumed was a silly joke but not typical of your humor. A chalupa makes much more sense.

:joy: You are so right, a chalupa makes much more sense in my case than a dirty chinchilla.