What is something you can’t believe people enjoy doing?

Replies

• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Watching sports on tv
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Eating eggs with ketchup.
  • drmwc
    drmwc Posts: 982 Member
    Walking slowly (if healthy - there are some valid excuses.)
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Go through their social media profile whenever they add a new friend just to see it through their eyes.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Go through their social media profile whenever they add a new friend just to see it through their eyes.

I don’t enjoy it, but i do it.
    wkyurnl0t2if.jpeg
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    I don’t understand why people feel the need to have big weddings ?

I hear ya... I always wanted a simple wedding, no fancy hall, no dress, no food, no guest.. no husband.

😂♥️
  • kds10
    kds10 Posts: 452 Member
    sardelsa wrote: »
    Camping

Same...people rushing out Friday then coming back Sunday....what about all of your weekend house stuff to do as well as getting ready for the week ahead?? I don't get how that is enjoyable I could see one day of it but that's it...not the whole weekend thats for sure.
  • kds10
    kds10 Posts: 452 Member

This...all that money on one day no thanks
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member

Big Italian families
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Watching any sports, besides college football, on tv.

@caco_ethes

I fixed that post for you.

• Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    People who enjoy acting like butt cheese
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Smoking. I can see how addicts would be driven to it, how they would physically need to do it to counteract withdrawal, but to actually enjoy it? How can purposely breathing in noxious chemicals be enjoyable?
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    kds10 wrote: »

This...all that money on one day no thanks

I agree. The first time I got married was a pretty long time ago (2002) and even then, I could not believe some of the costs and opted to go small. Anyway, now I hear stories about fairly "normal" weddings (not lavish or huge) being the price of a new car and I do not understand.

I especially don't get it when the bride's parents pay for a wedding costing would be a solid down payment on a house or chunk of student loans or whatever...but insist that the big family wedding is more important.
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    Golf seems really boring and annoying. Its a challenge yeah, but so annoying. I dot think it is the actual golf part of golfing is what people like. Yeah, so screw golf.
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    I dont understand people who spend their whole lives gossiping. Whenever my neighbours come over all they want to do is discuss our other neighbours. Sometimes I see them watching me from their kitchen window. It's so boring, I literally don't care what other people are doing so long as they're not hurting anyone.