JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 80

Options

Replies

• deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,871 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    @Hakers344 Here is the link for the next round (Round 81). But don't wait! Weigh in tomorrow (or today if it's not too late).
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10750254/just-give-me-10-days-round-81#latest

@1991court Congratulations on ONEDERLAND!!! Keep up the momentum! I need the inspiration you are giving me!

@shunggie How is your friend doing? I hope he is doing better. I am so glad to see you are still focusing on your own health too, in light of all you've been through lately.
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,845 Member
    Options
    @StatChicBayes Are you doing Keto/LCHF? Carbs are a limit - protein is your goal - and fat is used to keep you satisfied. Don’t go over your carb limit and if you don’t need the fat for satiety, don’t eat it. Wish I had understood that when I started 23 months ago, I probably would have lost faster. Trying to be helpful,, not critical. 😘

@amn0619 Happy birthday! It’s our granddaughter’s too!
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,845 Member
    Options
    @CamandJarvis and @nikki062181 This may not be the popular opinion, but if I am not hungry, I don’t force myself to eat to meet any goals. Yesterday I was around 800 cal by 130 or two in the afternoon and had nothing else except my adult beverages at bingo calorie wise but those were zero carbs so that didn’t affect me as a matter of fact I am down a pound today.

@Snowflake1968 Drink LOTS of water.