New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Im sad 7/11 has shut down here Id try all 3! r5ehaa09owaz.jpg
  • vnb_208
    Hubs found a 7/11 a few towns away sadly they only had berry pie and lemon creme but ill take it
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    Im sad 7/11 has shut down here Id try all 3! r5ehaa09owaz.jpg

We don't have 7/11 near me. I'm curious about those watermelon cookies though.
  • vnb_208
    edited June 2019
    Has anyone tried these?q9w0ti66mu5p.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member

Yes, pancakerunner posted about these a few times. Said nothing great.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    https://us.coca-cola.com/amoe/?amoeId=60125

If you have a mycokerewards account play this daily! You can win a BK item daily. I've won sundae, fries, burger, etc. You can also request they mail you a gift card instead. 5 million winners so basically you win every single day. There are also other awesome non food prizes if you look at the rules ( https://us.coca-cola.com/legal/60125/ )

0zcae70l8p0h.png
  • ktekc
    ktekc Posts: 879 Member
    I found Bang Coffee drinks at Walmart the other day. I like most of the regular ones but these are 140 cal per can. Anyone try these before? I can't remember if they were on here.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    https://us.coca-cola.com/amoe/?amoeId=60125

If you have a mycokerewards account play this daily! You can win a BK item daily. I've won sundae, fries, burger, etc. You can also request they mail you a gift card instead. 5 million winners so basically you win every single day. There are also other awesome non food prizes if you look at the rules ( https://us.coca-cola.com/legal/60125/ )

0zcae70l8p0h.png

Thanks, Noreen! I already won a medium fry! I'll keep playing :)
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member

Yes, pancakerunner posted about these a few times. Said nothing great.

Tried at expo West. Nothing special for the size to calorie ratio especially.
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    I’ve tried all tge dessert hummus ( a lot) and this one is the best. I put it on small unsalted rice cakes for a snack! Awesome.
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    ktekc wrote: »
    I found Bang Coffee drinks at Walmart the other day. I like most of the regular ones but these are 140 cal per can. Anyone try these before? I can't remember if they were on here.

I have not tried them yet. I have been tempted to as well. I like the other Bang drinks. Will pick some up the next time at Walmart and see!
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    nowine4me wrote: »
    I’ve tried all tge dessert hummus ( a lot) and this one is the best. I put it on small unsalted rice cakes for a snack! Awesome.

Delighted By is the best! Always great to support startup companies 😊 they have some other new flavors coming out that I’m excited about too.
  • josette06
    josette06 Posts: 119 Member
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    New-Confetti-Chocolate-Cupcake-Pop-Tarts-Box-copy.jpg

I got the Confetti cupcake ones and they were just okay. I wouldn't get them again though. There was very little filling inside and it definitely didn't have all the pretty colors like in the picture inside.

I used to eat the confetti poptarts everyday in fall semester 2009 in college. I want to get them for old time's sake.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    I tried another flavor the PB&j. This time I warmed it up and it was 10x better. Still don’t think they taste anything like a no bake cookie lol. More like a larabar, but with crispy bits.

Also tried the hazelnut dairy free halo top. I haven’t been too crazy over any of the non dairy ones. But this flavor was pretty good. I loved the swirls of hazelnut throughout. The chocolate hazelnut flavor was strong so I didn’t taste much of the coconut milk base. I think that’s why I liked it. A lot of the others have a weird coconut milk ice cream taste. hjo89yiopm28.jpeg
    kiwpc2u2352c.jpeg
    giadcuvk1wi3.jpeg
    syhhu8ikxn2j.jpeg
    The only other non dairy one I’ve liked was candy bar.
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    it may just be me- but I don't like the non-dairy Halo top . I bought the candy bar and don't like texture not taste
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited June 2019
    debtay123 wrote: »
    it may just be me- but I don't like the non-dairy Halo top . I bought the candy bar and don't like texture not taste

Same here. I have not liked any of them that much. I need to try enlightened dairy free but halo top was on sale 2.50 so my frugalness won lol. I hate the coconut milk taste. They should of done them with cashew milk. The chocolate hazelnut has been the best out of all but still not amazing.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,482 Member
    debtay123 wrote: »

I didn't like it either, it was disappointing.