JUST FOR TODAY -- One Day at a Time .... Daily commitment thread for 2019

Replies

• pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,311 Member
    JFT Thursday

- Up at 7:00, work by 8:00 :( Up at 7:45, work by 8:30
    - Breakfast <300 cal :smirk: Yes, but it was an unhealthy snack cake. Out of protein bars in my office, but I was really hungry.
    - Check in with MFP before 9:00 :smile: Got here before 9:00 just now posting.
    - Tear down and repair piece of equipment that I had really hoped would startup and run first try. At least I think I know how to fix it assuming I have parts. :smile: I was right and it is fixed!
    - Lunch <300 cal :smile: I'm not sure that I ate lunch
    - Run VDA checks according to manufacturer method rather than DuPont Global Method. :smile: Confirmed my suspicions
    - Home by 4:00 - 4:30 to shower and get ready for the last night of VBS. :smile: Had to shave to wear my costume.
    - Pet store to buy special diet dog food for my furry beasts before VBS. :smile: Barely squeezed it in
    - Walmart after VBS to get a few things that I can eat so I don't have to stop for fast food (again). :smile: :( Yes and no. I had to take V to a friend's house and we grabbed dinner on the way. I had Chick fil a nuggets, but no fries or milkshake. Then I went to WM and got food for my office and fruit for home.
    - Gratitude journal :smile: Yep, and then I read some from a book of prayers. Think I'll find another book
    - Bed by 10:30 :( 11:30
    Going on to the first part of tomorrow...
    - Up at 4:00 to go to the gym :( I woke up, I just didn't go
    - Work by 7:30 :smile: Made it by 7:00

JFT Friday:
    Skipped the gym but got to work by 6:30
    - Protein bar for breakfast instead of a snack cake :smile: Go me!
    - Get instrument setup and VN's prep'd so they are ready to run by 10:00 :smile:
    - Out of work by 11:00
    - Grab fruit and a protein bar for lunch
    - Get to Women's Crisis Center to volunteer (manual labor) by 12:30, help until 5:00ish
    - Get cash for Sierra to take to the beach
    - Home, laundry, floors & dinner
    - No alcohol
    - Try not to be a *kitten* to my husband who is nothing but kind to me. Really I'm just antisocial but he takes it poorly.
    - Gratitude Journal, Read Bible.
    - Bed by 10:30

JFT Saturday morning
    - Up and showered by 8:30
    - Eggs and fruit for breakfast
    - Self defense class with V by 10:00

Positive Thought: Sometimes when we pray for an answer if comes in the most unexpected way.

Today is the company sponsored Day of Action. They chose a few non-profit groups in the area and we go help out with painting, landscaping and such. I'll be at the Women's Crisis Center today. A very worthy cause, I hope we are able to provide what they need.

I've decided for the umpteenth time to try to read the Bible. I usually make it to Numbers and bail. This time I think I'll start with the New Testament and see if that is easier. Or maybe I'll get the list to read it chronologically, that sounds far more my speed. I never know what goes where on the timeline. My only fear is that it will take me through Numbers early on, but I think I can persevere.

Wish me luck, I've never been much of a reader. I actually never read a book before I graduated college. I got enough from group discussions or others' notes to get by. I guess I felt bad about it after college and did a round of the classics. There was a Brit Lit phase, then some American Lit/poetry and finally I tortured myself with Anna Korinina. I actually liked A.K., it was just soooo long. Then I started reading whatever was in the house which was mostly Sci-Fi & Fantasy. Strangely enough, I've still never purchased a book that I just wanted to read. I ran out of things to read, so I just stopped reading.
  • pridesabtch
    @cschmitz110515 I pray you find an answer to your stress. There is nothing worth ruining your health for.

@Fitforevermore Praying for you to find relief and peace.

@clicketykeys Yea! Congrats on finishing the essay!

@Bex953172 Thank you for sharing your story about your relationship with God. If warms my heart that you found peace after such a tragedy.
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Recap R 6/20 ~ Still waiting for warm summer weather to arrive. It was 55 when I went for walk at 6 a.m. which is nice for walking but not when temps only go up 10-12 degrees during the day.
    1) Walked dog before work 3.54 mi 1:02:30 & stretched = happy dog & happy me B)
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks / 5 somethings = Fitbit 14,360 steps, 250+ 14/14 boom! & 42 floors :smiley:
    3) Meals & snacks planned / prelog / net cals zero / 14c water = Did fine during day, then snacked after supper on mixed nuts & Hershey miniatures. Good news: mixed nuts are gone! Logged my best guess (G/B/U June challenge) and net calories -477 :s , sodium -111, sugar -55 ACK!, fiber & protein good, 15c water (yay)
    4) Let go and let God = Trying... @nlmackey98 I loved your post about God. TY for sharing!
    5) Unplug 9:00 :s / floss :s / retainers :s / set/verify 5:40 alarm, bed & tv off 10:20 :s

JFT F 6/21 ~ Did not follow good bedtime routine (see #5 above), late to bed, slept poorly & overslept this morning. Of course, weather was absolutely perfect to walk dog, sun is even shining for first time in days! and I missed it. Oh well.
    1) Move hourly / stairs breaks / 5 somethings
    2) Food prelogged except supper ~ not sure about that / NO snacking after supper / net calories zero / 14c water
    3) Don't slack at work just bc it's Friday ~ I'll be happy about progress closer to July deadline
    4) Evening plans???
    5) UNPLUG 9:00 / FLOSS / RETAINERS / set/verify 7 a.m. alarm for farmers market / bed & tv off 11:00

Hope everyone has a great day! Hugs & prayers for you @MLHC1
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,729 Member
    JFT - Thursday June 20 - Determined
    2.5L of water - >:) This cold damp weather is making me avoid water I think. I need to get this changed.
    Calories in green, Log Accurately - >:):)
    Walk 1 Mile - >:)
    Squats - >:)
    5 Fruits and Veggies - 3/5
    Only 1 evening Snack - :)
    5 something at bathroom break - >:)
    Something on commercials - No tv
    Write in Journal - :)
    Do not disappoint myself, be conscious of my choices - :|

JFT - Friday June 21 - Determined
    2.5L of water
    Calories in green, Log Accurately
    Walk 1 Mile
    Squats
    5 Fruits and Veggies
    Only 1 evening Snack
    5 something at bathroom break
    Something on commercials
    Write in Journal
    Do not disappoint myself, be conscious of my choices

I had my final swim lesson last night and feel it was quite successful. I dove off the diving box twice and one time the instructor and other lifeguards were all up at the other end of the pool. I never would have attempted being in the deep end alone before I started this set of lessons. Now I need to find a time that I can just continue, even going to swim laps while this is all fresh.

Yesterday was a good day at work, I think I'm really going to enjoy it. It will be a learning curve as it is a lot, but it will keep me on my toes for a while. The people seem genuinely nice and that is a big deal. I have worked with only men for the last 7 years or so, this will be an adjustment working with mostly women. There are three men on staff.

I still don't have a working oven, I ordered another element yesterday off Amazon that will arrive on Monday. I hope this one works.

Today I have Michaela and Kaitlyn is coming out to craft. I need to get off here and go do some tidying so there is a place to do so.

• Snowflake1968
    @cschmitz110515 - I hope you have a good day today. It sounds like you need a good, happy day. We have been missing the sun here too. Hope you have time to enjoy it today.

@nlmackey98 - Is VBS - Vacation Bible School? I like the character you developed, I can understand why young people understood her, as an adult I do too sometimes. Rodger and I are doing ok. It was just a bumpy day.
    I had to chuckle at your reading adventures, I have read the Bible when I was young. I should do it again. I read everyday. I am rereading the same books right now because I need to start using the library. I read mostly Nora Roberts, Kristin Hannah and when I want something light that will make me laugh I read Susan Elizabeth Philips. There are a few others I read, but I don't keep their books to read again.

@Bex953172 - Hugs for telling your story, that must have been a terrible time in your life.

@ZizzyBumble - My daughter and Grandson would be so jealous of your train ride. Have a safe trip.

@clicketykeys - Congrats on finishing the essay. Is this it for you for school or do you have more to go next year?

• Fitforevermore
    Fitforevermore Posts: 399 Member
    Yay day 5 nailed, pain subsided a bit and sun came out so managed 1600cals and a 10 mile bike ride with baby on the back, not the fastest but some decent cardio.

Day 6/53 is going to be tough, I haven't not had 'the weekend off' since my baby was born over a year ago. Aiming for maintanance over the weekend so goal is 2500 cals and something active.
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Checking in from Friday:
    1. WEIGH IN. Feed cats. Meds. Tea! Prelog all food. Chop celery. Pack lunch & dinner. Leave for park by 8:50.
    2. Read BB during breaks at park. NO EXTRA SNACKS. NO. Note - Tomorrow (Sat) arrive late (~3 PM); can work first week of July as needed.
    3. Text parents to confirm library and lunch. Text B about Sunday?
    4. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water!
    5. Therapy exercises at 9:30: lunges, push-ups, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. MEDS. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. JFTomorrow.
    6. In bed by 10:45; devices off by 11:00.

JFTomorrow, Saturday:
    1. WEIGH IN. Feed cats. Meds. Tea! Prelog all food. Chop celery. Pack dinner. Leave for library by 9:30.
    2. Library (pick up books!) and lunch with parents. Be at park by 3:00.
    3. Read books during breaks at park. NO EXTRA SNACKS. NO. Note - can work first week of July as needed.
    4. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water!
    5. Therapy exercises at 9:30: lunges, push-ups, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. MEDS. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. JFTomorrow.
    6. In bed by 10:45; devices off by 11:00. Alarm set for 6:00. Meeting 9:15 Friday. Check on audition for MM and look for Strongest Suit music. Monday visit Z. Next Thursday is massage day! Check in with D4D next week; complete units & survey. Ask about how to support new AP. Next week - set up assessment switch-outs on OW. Practice hair braiding with D. Check on appts for drs. Remind D to ask his dad about the table. Check with D about ceiling and taking items to the dump. START BLOGGING AGAIN. 3 posts/week? Schedule assessments and return dates. Put jewelry away (Sunday?)

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    January 2019: 186.0
    February 2019: 187.0
    Today: 194.6

Ongoing plans/ideas behind the cut
    1. Purchases: Go to Mac store and see if they can retrieve the files off the iMac. Look for an "ugly Christmas sweater" and a long-haired doll at thrift stores. Practice French braiding. Go to used bookstore and look for Design for How People Learn (Julie Dirksen), On Writing (Stephen King), Dying for a Paycheck (Robin Hardman), The Prince (tr. Tim Parks, Russell Price, or Robert Adams), The Secret Adversary (Christie).
    2. E2: What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Create vocabulary lists for each unit that come from the texts used: Animal Farm, Julius Caesar, Wes Moore, I Am Malala. Find a way to incorporate changing words from one part of speech to another. Students need to know how to review multiple sources and synthesize information in order to draw a conclusion. Need practice with the difference between transitions and overlapping (at end of paragraph - "another issue is Y" vs "there are other issues besides X"). Quit using "in conclusion" and "I believe" and other writing-about-my-writing phrases. Confusion between direct/indirect objects and prepositional phrases. Use the UDHR and the Declaration of Independence to study paraphrasing; use that to front-load Machiavelli and how to deal with challenging texts. Confusion between everyday / every day and similar constructions.
    3. E1: Need practice with quoting & paraphrasing sources, identifying claims that would need support, use of last names for reference, and capitalization practice (common/proper nouns, titles). Difficulty using possessive nouns in their own writing. Honors: practice subject/object pronouns (my friend and I / my friend and me). Poetry: Revise "Songs are Poetry" handouts.
    4. Curriculum Development: Writing mini-unit. Review scholarly research on 5PE. (I think I can have this as an intro to the research unit so that they also get exposure to how quotes are integrated and cited.) Parallel structure; use of emotional language, specific detail. Use "Write About a Pebble" lesson from Atwell. How long should each unit take? Do research on characteristics: curiosity, persistence, resilience, creativity, responsibility, optimism, courage, integrity, authenticity, leadership, self-awareness, humility, compassion - others? Include grammarly check on essays! Review assessments. What is the purpose for each unit? What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Schedule assessments for Fall 2019; plan out return times. Align assessments with OW units. Write 1 reflection weekly; type one in Classroom by Weds. Copy-paste to PB for comments due Friday. PB usernames 6 digits, no 19 or 20s, no birthdates. Homework: Online journal Mon due Tue; Reflection Tue due Wed; C&P journal in class Wed; Comments Thu due Fri. Bonus if you are the first response; further bonus if you respond to comments on your post. Grammar practice Mon & Wed; quiz Fri.
    5. Professional Development: Write blog post weekly. Comment on 3 posts each week -Tu Th Sun? Check with PSC. Talk with Z about articles and/or conference proposals. NOTE: ATTEND POST FLEX DAY RATHER THAN PRE FLEX DAY. Upload summer project checklist July 1.
    6. Medical: Dentist. Onco. PCP. Call to set up checkups with Dass (October). GET MAGAZINES FOR COLLAGES FROM DOCTORS.
    7. Theater: Audition for Mamma Mia???
    8. House: Mineral oil on tile spots. Check with D about ceiling and taking items to the dump.
    9. Fun: Open beading on Thursdays. Coloring at library on Tuesday. Put jewelry away. Edney Hack Nights alt Weds. ASL? Spanish/Portuguese practice? Practice piano. ROL Secret Adversary. Get bikes fixed.
    10. Volunteering ideas: Theater. Library. Animal shelter.

WFTY: Climbing. These 13-hour shifts at the park are quite challenging. Today was a good day overall, though. I read some of Brain Bugs but it just somehow isn't as engaging as Predictably Irrational. I can't put my finger on why. I just got home at 11, and am finalizing plans for the library tomorrow. I need to do my read-aloud proofread of the essay, submit that, and then take a bath and GO TO BED!
  • maryrobinson40
    maryrobinson40 Posts: 1,109 Member
    My sincerest apologies, I've had a lot going on in my life... Still... LMBO
    I'm not reading or commenting tonight... Just a quick log and I love you all
    deeply.
    Up at5 Read two chapters
    Bed exercises
    Laundry, Coffee, nails
    Hang laundry
    Paperwork
    Nap
    Paperwork
    More hanging laundry
    Dishes twice today
    Babysat 3 children
    !ministry
  • bookmeister86
    bookmeister86 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Yesterday was a bad day. My direct report (managee) handed her notice in first thing. :/ I was really bummed out by this.

Practically, it leaves me in a difficult situation. Those of you who've been on this forum for a while will know that before she started I worked ridiculous hours all the time because I was effectively doing two jobs. Then she was hired and, after a little while, it got better. (Job is still stressful because of how the company operates, but at least workload wasn't so ridiculous). There is a risk now that workload will get silly again. We will recruit to replace her, but this always takes time and then it takes a while for the new person to get up to speed, so I will have more on my shoulders for a while.

But really, that isn't the issue. I'm just sad that she's leaving! We've worked really well together and have been a team together amongst the madness. I've really enjoyed being her manager, developing and supporting her. And now she's spreading her wings and flying off....

Don't get me wrong, I am happy for her. The place is madness and it's a great opportunity for her. I'm just sad at something good (our working relationship) coming to an end. It's the first time I've managed someone, so I guess it was always going to be hard. The next time I imagine it will be easier.

Anyway, this bummed me out and I had a big binge, undoing the good work from earlier in the week. Oh well. I guess that happens, and now I'll just get back on track!

Yesterday's commitments:

- Log everything I eat >:)
    - Stick to food plan >:)
    - Stay within maintenance >:)
    - 3+ bottles water :smiley:

- No eating whilst standing >:)
    - Savour every bite >:)
    - Talk back to sabotaging thoughts >:)
    - Give myself credit! >:)
    - Stay positive >:)

- 45+ minute lunch break :smiley:
    - Read response cards x2 >:)
    - Meditate :smile:
    - Duolingo :smile:
    - Leave work by 6pm :smile:

Today I'm having a day out with a friend. I'm going to relax and enjoy it and allow myself to eat/drink nice things - but I will log it all and try to strike a balance between indulging and controlling. It's a day for Mindful Moderation!

Today's commitments:

- Log everything I eat
    - 3+ bottles water

- No eating whilst standing
    - Savour every bite
    - Talk back to sabotaging thoughts
    - Give myself credit!
    - Stay positive

- Read response cards x2
    - Meditate
    - Gratitude journal

Words for 2019: Mindful Moderation

Weekly calorie balance: No idea after yesterday's binge but definitely waaaaay in the red!

June challenge (Logging/ Meditation):

June 10th: :smiley::smiley:
    June 11th: :smiley::smiley:
    June 12th: :smiley::smiley:
    June 13th: :smiley::smiley:
    June 14th: >:):smiley:
    June 15th: >:):smiley:
    June 16th: :smiley::smiley:
    June 17th: :smiley::smiley:
    June 18th: :smiley::smiley:
    June 19th: :smiley::smiley:
    June 20th: >:):smiley:
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    I guess that happens, and now I'll just get back on track!

This is a great attitude! And hopefully you can stay in touch with her. Maybe you'll get a chance to work together again. You can never tell what the future holds!

@Snowflake1968 - That was IT for me. I am now completely done with my work for the master's program. Next I need to send in my transcripts and fill out my documentation for the upgrade to my teaching certificate. However, I'll have to wait for that essay to be graded, I suppose ;D Final grades are due by next Thursday.
  • KendraS74
    KendraS74 Posts: 84 Member
    edited June 2019
    I just started this yesterday, so bear with me about comments just yet. :)
    6/21 Review:

No wine or beer (it impedes weight loss)
    I had a Shock Top lemon shandy in the evening.

Exercise at least 30 minutes at the Y or outdoors on this beautiful summer solstice
    Done: 30 minutes on the treadmill and around 6,000 steps overall.

Drink at least 64 ounces of water (5 15-ounce Swell bottles)
    I barely drank two bottles but had liquid in other forms, like bone broth.

Follow pre-tracked meals, and if adjustments are made, track them
    Finally back on track with this one!

I was so sleepy after dinner that I didn't do much. I had envisioned hanging around outside with the fam. Well, there's still the weekend.

I had a gain this morning (about a pound) but know I can and will turn it around.

6/22 JFT

Track meals
    Exercise for at least 30 minutes (keep that Fitbit on)
    Drink at least 64 ounces of water
    Stay away from alcohol
    Clean kitchen, master bathroom, and do laundry
    Work on photo organization so I can finally share long overdue pics next week
    Finish sewing shirt (I messed up and have to fix a small tear -- ugh)
    Craft with kids
    Read (borrow daughter's book, and read ahead of her so we can discuss)

But first, I will volunteer at church for an hour. I sort books for our annual Book Sale.

Happy Saturday, everyone! :smile:
  • korina75
    korina75 Posts: 297 Member
    JFT 6/21 Recap

Eat in Maintenance today :s
    Exercise 30 minutes :)
    Drink lots of water :s
    Eat mindfully :)
    Dinner at home :)

Over did it a bit last night with wine and bread-got my period yesterday so not too surprised that wine and bread made an entrance! Not going to beat myself up about it even though today's scale wasn't a good time. On a positive note I went out yesterday and bought some new clothes for myself because all of my clothes were getting to be too big for me! So big nsv that I celebrated by eating a lot of bread/pasta and drinking copious amounts of wine. :D Heading overnight to visit an old friend and we always have a good time. I'm sure good food and drinks will be had but I am going to try to keep it in check. Not sure I'll get back on here until my return!

JFT 6/22 and 6/23

Drink lots of water!
    Exercise 30 minutes at least per day
    Eat mindfully
    Drink in moderation
    Have fun!

• korina75
    korina75 Posts: 297 Member
    @bookmeister86 That really stinks! I hope you find someone just as good to replace her position. And you have such a good attitude about getting back on track. That's something that's so hard to learn, not to beat yourself up after you mess up. We are only human! I totally went off the rails last night (feel like I do that at least once a week-especially in the summer!) but today is a new day and I can't change what I did last night by feeling bad.

@Bex953172 Thank you for sharing your story. I went through pregnancy loss a long time ago and those decisions are so absolutely terrible to make. Heart wrenching and devastating. My heart goes out to you. The heartbreak we endure as mothers can sometimes be unbearable. Hugs friend.

@nlmackey98 I'm glad your faith brings you peace. I am personally not religious (athiest) but I have a lot of respect for those that follow the teachings of Jesus and Buddha. Both seem to promote love and community to their followers and those are two things the world can always use more of! I imagine as a scientist you get and ask some tough questions for sure. And it was interesting for me to hear your thoughts on that.

@Snowflake1968 That is so awesome about the swimming lessons! I like to swim but I am not a strong swimmer at all. I hate putting my head under water. I love being in the water though and you've inspired me to ask about lessons at my gym. I didn't even think of adults getting swimming lessons but of course it's a great idea! And I hope the new job continues to go well. Most of my jobs before real estate were mostly women, so it'll be interesting to hear what you think of the differences. I've found working with mostly women can be wonderful because you'll make some great friendships but it can also be overwhelming because we all get so involved in each others lives. :D But I'm actually going to visit my friend whom I used to work with at my first "real" job after college 20 years ago! We were a cubicle farm of social workers-all women- and some of them became lifelong friends. I hope the same for you!

Got to head to the gym and get a workout bc I'll be sitting in the car for 3 hours as I drive to my friends house. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
  • Snowflake1968
    JFT - Friday June 21 - Determined
    2.5L of water - ๐Ÿ™‚
    Calories in green, Log Accurately - ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ™‚
    Walk 1 Mile - probably
    Squats - 15
    5 Fruits and Veggies - 1/5
    Only 1 evening Snack - ๐Ÿ™‚
    5 something at bathroom break - ๐Ÿ™‚
    Something on commercials - no tv
    Write in Journal ๐Ÿ™‚
    Do not disappoint myself, be conscious of my choices ๐Ÿ™‚

JFT - Saturday June 22 - Determined
    2.5L of water
    Calories in green, Log Accurately
    Walk 1 Mile
    Squats
    5 Fruits and Veggies
    Only 1 evening Snack
    5 something at bathroom break
    Something on commercials
    Write in Journal
    Do not disappoint myself, be conscious of my choices

Had a good day yesterday for getting things accomplished. Weโ€™re pretty close to being done the wedding crafting. Everything is designed and partially started now.

Today I am going to work on shower stuff while I have the kids.

Two weeks today is the wedding.
  • Snowflake1968
    @bex953172 - I canโ€™t imagine the heartache you endured.

@bookmeister86 - sorry you will have to look for and train someone new. Thatโ€™s never an easy time.

@korina75 - I have worked with mostly women before and what I have found to be the biggest difference in working with men was the lack of gossip. I donโ€™t miss that and hope that I donโ€™t have that to contend with here, but like you said I have made some good friends along the way.

@KendraS74 - keep coming back, I find this group so helpful!

@maryrobinson40 - I hope things settle for you soon.

@AJB1014 - if my memory is correct, today is the day! You will be walking down the aisle in your beautiful dress. Have the happiest day and remember to take some breaths and take it all in. I canโ€™t wait to hear all about it.

• pridesabtch

JFT Friday:
    Skipped the gym but got to work by 6:30
    - Protein bar for breakfast instead of a snack cake :smile: Go me!
    - Get instrument setup and VN's prep'd so they are ready to run by 10:00 :smile:
    - Out of work by 11:00 :smile:
    - Grab fruit and a protein bar for lunch :( had apple w peanut butter & a cheese stick
    - Get to Women's Crisis Center to volunteer (manual labor) by 12:30, help until 5:00ish ๐Ÿ™ƒ I went and worked but we finished by 3:00
    - Get cash for Sierra to take to the beach ๐Ÿ™‚
    - Home, laundry, floors & dinner๐Ÿ˜” laundry only
    - No alcohol ๐Ÿ˜€
    - Try not to be a *kitten* to my husband who is nothing but kind to me. Really I'm just antisocial but he takes it poorly.๐Ÿ‘
    - Gratitude Journal, Read Bible.๐Ÿ˜€
    - Bed by 10:30 ๐Ÿ˜’ more like 11:00

JFT Saturday morning
    - Up and showered by 8:30 ๐Ÿ™ƒ up by 6:30, but didnโ€™t shower until 8:30
    - Eggs and fruit for breakfast ๐Ÿ˜‰ skipped breakfast but had eggs & fruit for lunch.
    - Self defense class with V by 10:00 ๐Ÿ˜€ I really enjoy doing this with my daughter.

JFT Saturday

-Go for a bike ride

I think that may be my only plan...
    Well
    -Stay in the green (eat back no more than half the exercise calories.
    - No alcohol
    - Work on Bible reading

Positive Thought:: There are some really good guys in this world.
  • ZizzyBumble
    ZizzyBumble Posts: 1,679 Member
    Saturday 22 June

I've eaten too much,and not moved enough. The sleeper train from London was late arriving in Fort William so I missed the steam train. I was able to catch a diesel train later in the day but it was not quite the same (it follows the same route). This was a treat, supposedly the new (more comfortable/luxurious) sleeper train and the steam train but it was the old sleeper train and a diesel instead of the steam train but I'm now on Skye enjoying a fantastic view and the views on the journey were special.

Tomorrow I will try to make healthy choices :)
  • Fitforevermore
    Fitforevermore Posts: 399 Member
    6/53 done (almost,still considering another snack!!) Stuck to calories and did some gardening and allotment work

Day 7 goals

2500 cals and 10000 steps