BLACK TEAM CHALLENGE WEEK 8

Options
167891012»

Replies

• Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    The juciest, greenest, stickiest picky I've ever seen. It got stuck in her hair.
    Just for you Sam.

Lynnie

Her eyebrow hair!! hahahaha :laugh: :laugh: :noway: :noway: :laugh:

So, just remember next time she ticks you off royally, biiiig drippy slimer, right in the brow. I guarantee it will bring a small smile to your face. Betcha.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :wink: :wink: :wink:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Did you know that there is no "booger flicking" smiley to be had on the internet??
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    I'm home! I'm home! Holy crap I am home! Phew!

Store opened on time this morning and I can't believe I survived it. I missed the DW and kids soo much...I missed my bed soooo much and I amazingly I missed the Gym soooo much! I have learned a valuable lesson. I am good with the healthy lifestyle as long as I am in my safe little world but the last few days were not good. The closer to my deadline I got...the more stress eating I did. I've been doing this job for a little over a year and alot this was definately the most challenging thing I have encountered. Almost brought to tears of frustration at one point. But the store was opened...it was beautiful and I am feeling proud. I am not expecting a loss this week...in fact most likley a gain. But at least I learned some valuable lessons. Back to business as they say. Anyway!

Missed all my weight loss pals!

Sam sorry your boss is such a jerk. My bosses can make me crazy sometimes. That's right I said "bosses". I get the joyful task of being in the service of two masters. One a regional ops manager and one a district manager. Sometimes they dont see eye to eye on how I should be spending my time. Kinda feel like a human wishbone sometimes lol. Sounds like your boss enjoys her power. At least my bosses are great to work for and I have alot of respect for both of them. But I know the type your dealing with. When I have to open a store I usually find Fire Chiefs and Building inspectors to be DRUNK with power. DRUNK with it I say. Like little hitlers with clipboards. I hope it works out for you!

Jeanie- I hope you feel better soon!

Man I want to go down the whole list....but I am soooooo tried. lol

Oh and sarah, I was thrilled to have my family visit me. Now I am home with them and i am thrilled =)
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    I want the next challenge!!!!

I have decided to give up things for lent because hubs said he has nothing to give up. I have decided on peanut butter and chocolate in the form of candy or cake.

So I am enjoying some peanut butter now. I might gain tomorrow but it WILL go down from then on.

I am having my Birthday dinner tomorrow and I decided on shrimp. I love shrimp and thursday I am eating whatever I want cause hubs HAS to work so it's me and the girls. Thursday morning we are going out to eat. So if I am complaining that I ate too much tell me that it's all my fault. Hopefully I will do ok!
  • lynniejones
    Options
    Did you know that there is no "booger flicking" smiley to be had on the internet??

Booger.gif
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    That is so wrong! :laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Oh and to top it all off I have a carzy guest come in and we were talking about our kids and this lady says well your not BF your kids are you and I was like no I couldn't produce enough milk for them and she goes to me well mine was 8 and a half pounds and 3 weeks early and I said yeah well my first was 8 11 and 2 weeks early and my second was 9 4 and 2 weeks early. She proceeded to tell me dang not even an elepnat could produce enough for kids that big!! :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:

Talk about a BAD EFFIN DAY!!!

She could go screw herself. It doesn't matter how big your kids are (ask me & Marla about BIG kids & BF'ing them!)...it is all about YOUR body! OMG, ,I am so sensitive about breastfeeding myths! *hugs* I"m sorry your crappy day included that idiot lady. *hugs*
  • lynniejones
    Options
    On weigh in day, after you change your ticker and you are down a lb or two...., do you ever go back to something you've posted on the boards and keep on looking at your ticker again and again to make sure it is real? Lynnie
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    On weigh in day, after you change your ticker and you are down a lb or two...., do you ever go back to something you've posted on the boards and keep on looking at your ticker again and again to make sure it is real? Lynnie

LOL, yep.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    :embarassed: Ummm...not me!

Okay, okay...me, too. :laugh:
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options

Absolutely.
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Feel like crap today. met with a lot of ppl the past week or so and everyone has the runny nose gooblies. Now I think I am getting it.
    :angry: I am in Florida, not supposed to get winter cold:grumble:

So no exercise for 2 days, but barely any food either. I keep drinking water so hopefully I will get something out of this deal (like a neg number on Mr. Scale.

Hope everyone is doing well!!

:heart: Jeannie

Ugh ... Jeannie, I hope you get over it quick, girl! Two words: neti pot. Go find one and learn to use it. I would have been MUCH sicker than I was with bronchitis if I hadn't been using it (judging from what I have always done in the past). Take care of yourself, hon!! :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:

I'm still not 100% and I get winded pretty easily, but am trying to ease back into exercise. I'm a long-time cancer survivor and I lost part of my lung function somehow back then (it wasn't lung cancer), so chest stuff sets me back longer than normal. Oh well, what can I do but keep trying to move forward. The docs told me I'd never be an athlete, but it shouldn't affect me too much otherwise.

The server was so slow yesterday that I didn't even get back on to do any posting ... not that I had any time yesterday. Crazy amount of typing & I was out of the house for about six hours doing this and that. I have sucked at this challenge ... sorry guys! Love yas, love reading ... but I just can't always post. :sad: :sad: :sad:

Where's the new thread for the week ... ::: off to find it::::

:heart: :heart: :heart: Tresa

P.S. I totally agree ... Black Team is the best & we should stay together!! :heart: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options

Hmmm sometimes I post JUST to look at my ticker again:laugh: lol
  • tresa1234
    Options

Oh no ... my ticker says 0 pounds lost! Hmm ... off to investigate ...
  • tresa1234
    Options

Oh no ... my ticker says 0 pounds lost! Hmm ... off to investigate ...

Whew :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Somehow my start weight had gotten set to 2 pounds. Well, maybe I was 2 pounds some time about 50 1/2 years ago ...
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options

exactly what I was going to post..

congrats Lynnie..
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    She could go screw herself. It doesn't matter how big your kids are (ask me & Marla about BIG kids & BF'ing them!)...it is all about YOUR body! OMG, ,I am so sensitive about breastfeeding myths! *hugs* I"m sorry your crappy day included that idiot lady. *hugs*

This lady IS truelly crazy! her car battery was dead when one of the bellman went to get it for her and when they took too long bringing it up she got all crazy on them. They were like your lucky we jumped it for you. One of the top lights on her hummer was left on and she blamed that on them too. "I never use that thing" you need to find out how to turn it off. Turns out the switch is right next to the stereo crazy lady!!:laugh: :noway: :noway: