What Kinda Guys do you Like?

Options

Replies

• Emzieroo
    Emzieroo Posts: 20
    Options
    -The kind that will make me feel like i'm the only girl in the world :)
    The kind who will take notice of what i say, and would give me whatever he had just to see me smile.
    -The kind whos not afraid to show possesivness.
    -The kind who knows how to handle me. being able to tell the difference between me pushing him to far or just pushing him because i'm feeling down and needing a cuddle.
    - The kind who can reassure me when i need some attention, and can prove how much i should trust him (were in a ldr)
    -The kind who likes to make a big fuss of my family, and make me part of his afterall the goal is to creat our own.
    -The kind who will make me feel like a million pounds just by the way he looks at me and wears his heart on his sleeve
    - The kind who is just as dirty minded as me!!

I love my boyfriend, i really hope were together for a very long time :love:

267834_10150314089997053_578037052_9492134_4998327_n.jpg
  • iamrobyn
    iamrobyn Posts: 85
    Options
    I didn't realize that my list was so long..but I guess it is.. and damn it I'm worth it!

-My financial and intellectual equal (a girl can dream)
    -Understanding of my health goals (If he isn't that wouldn't work right now)
    -Man that will let me hold the remote control (I am willing to give up a lot, but my remote control is hard to let go of)
    -Someone who isn't an addict or alcoholic
    -Inked (Not a requirement but so damn sexy!)
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options

-My financial and intellectual equal (a girl can dream)
    I actually think this is a lot more important for long term success than many people give it credit for.
  • rocketpants
    rocketpants Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I like men who
    * Enjoy being active outdoors.
    * Are not offended by anything I say no matter how outrageous
    * Like sports just enough (not completely obsessed)
    * Are competitive enough to push me, but aren't *kitten* when they loose
    * Look good enough to be a quality wingman
    * Trustworthy!!! (probably most important)
    * Funny (probably second most important)

Now that is the makings of a solid bromance
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Preferably ones with penises.

Agreed
    How many penises?
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    One is more than enough

Agreed
    How many penises?
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    One is more than enough

Agreed
    How many penises?
    Oh, I agree with you, mine IS more than enough.. lol...
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLing at my desk!!!!
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    One is more than enough

Agreed
    How many penises?
    Oh, I agree with you, mine IS more than enough.. lol...
  • Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    -The kind who knows how to handle me. being able to tell the difference between me pushing him to far or just pushing him because i'm feeling down and needing a cuddle.

This is dangerously close to expecting telepathy. It's where so, SO many women go horribly wrong. Expecting a man to have a woman's intuition is like expecting him to sprout tits because they're fun to look at and play with. Though I do get the slight Sheryl Crow sentiment ;)
    -The kind who will make me feel like a million pounds just by the way he looks at me and wears his heart on his sleeve

This was quite snicker-worthy as my *Doh!* "She's in the UK" moment, lol.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    A nice southern gentleman with a J O B, a jacked up truck, looks good in Wranglers, loves his momma, can fix anything, says mam and sir, big shoulders and arms....

Lol...that shouldn't be too tough to find. My girlfriend did...though, she doesn't let me wear wranglers...apparently there another brand I have to wear now lol.
    Hoping a few like the plain,responsible,work through life during the day type who will rock your world at night while loving you every waking moment.

Why are you single?

seriously.
    thats what I want

They're out there Jen. Not a lot of them...but they're out there.

Don't settle!
  • Giddeaon
    Giddeaon Posts: 43
    Options
    6'0+ *kitten*.

For about a 1/2 second I seriously thought you wanted a guy with a 6' *kitten*. My brain ran in circles laughing before it smacked itself.
  • keb80
    keb80 Posts: 394
    Options
    guys who come across as slightly arrogant/edgy but who have a soft side they share only with their girl
    funny
    passionate
    confident
    loves kids/animals
  • Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    He has to be amazing in bed. :wink:
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Looks: I like taller men 5'8+, with a gorgeous smile, well dressed, and short hair.
    Personality: They have to be able to hold down an intelligent conversation first off. A sense of humor is a plus. I love men who are confident it is soo sexy. They must be motivated in life, and a man who can express himself emotionally without withdrawing or flying off the handle ie in an argument, is a keeper. I'm the type who won't go to bed mad soo this is a huge plus for me, but it is so very rare. And lastly he has to be ambitious and fun, or else things will get old quickly.
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    He has to be amazing in bed. :wink:

haha i thought this was a given:)
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I'm the type who won't go to bed mad soo this is a huge plus for me, but it is so very rare.

It's rare on this side of the gender line too.

Going to bed angry seems to me like it's sort of 'cementing' the cause into the relationship. I've stayed up all night, gone to work 10hrs in 115* Phoenix summer heat, and come home just to continue working on the problem.
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    The married kind. They're less needy and clingy, ya know? So much easier. They whine less, they don't just "hang around", and they're not looking for something long term. All of the fun and none of the pain.
  • micahnelson
    micahnelson Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone whats going on in this thre.... oh.... <Backs away slowly and leaves the room>.
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    The married kind. They're less needy and clingy, ya know? So much easier. They whine less, they don't just "hang around", and they're not looking for something long term. All of the fun and none of the pain.

True, that! .... It's the perfect relationship, just like when you finally have grandchildren.... You enjoy them a little and take them out for icecream... then when they get cranky, you hand them back to their parents .... or in this case, his wife.

Serious bonus :)
  • Ashonym
    Ashonym Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Let's see... Cleans, cooks, takes care of kids (when there are any), works, exercises, looks good, willing to dance, witty/sarcastic, responsible, loyal, loving, emotional, tender, TACTFUL, sharing, caring, and has an on and off button for libido. Passionate, proud but not cocky, banters well but knows when to stop, intelligent but not superbly so (Admittedly I'd like to keep up, hah.), understanding, accepting, likes to shop, will never judge me no matter what I look like, gives great massages, loves to give non-money gifts/gestures, has a great voice, can be nerdy, and is taller than me.

... But in the non stepford world, I'm better off sticking to me, myself, and I for right now. :)