The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    57 for a little over a month. Started in 2014 at 426 Lbs and running 280 today on my way to under 200 (hopefully by next summer). Looking for friends.

Holy moley that's impressive. Keep being amazing!!
  • amsuraj
    amsuraj Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone ... getting back into MFF again, have gained 10+ pounds since last Oct, need motivation to lose it again. You can add me.
  • KungfuPandin
    KungfuPandin Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Happy America day to Americans πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰... I'm in Melbourne and its freezing. My kids have the flu. I'm trying really hard to avoid pigging out on crap. It's really tempting me. Doesn't help I've had no sleep. So thsrs usually the trigger.
  • jfdi6960
    jfdi6960 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Happy treason day, ungrateful colonials!
  • GuessimGryffindor
    GuessimGryffindor Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    jfdi6960 wrote: Β»
    Happy treason day, ungrateful colonials!

God bless!
  • GuessimGryffindor
    Options
    57 for a little over a month. Started in 2014 at 426 Lbs and running 280 today on my way to under 200 (hopefully by next summer). Looking for friends.

What a journey! Way to stay after itπŸ‘
  • GuessimGryffindor
    Options
    Happy America day to Americans πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰... I'm in Melbourne and its freezing. My kids have the flu. I'm trying really hard to avoid pigging out on crap. It's really tempting me. Doesn't help I've had no sleep. So thsrs usually the trigger.

Hope your kids feel better soon, stay strong!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Good morning my friends....first cup of coffee going down! Lets all have a great 4th of July!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Happy 4th July to those who celebrate it πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸ§¨βœ¨πŸŽ†πŸŽ‡
  • TomFit18
    Options
    Happy 4th July to those who celebrate it πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸ§¨βœ¨πŸŽ†πŸŽ‡

Hello Jo!
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Happy July 4th to all the Americans
    Enjoy your day and be safe

It's an exciting day of garbage here and tidying my house for a friend who is going to visit tomorrow. Wild times
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    I can correct my last post, my friend bailed since she's stuck wearing a heart monitor for 2 weeks so no tidying. I survived getting the garbage out. Now to plan something fun
  • TomFit18
    Options
    I can correct my last post, my friend bailed since she's stuck wearing a heart monitor for 2 weeks so no tidying. I survived getting the garbage out. Now to plan something fun

That's too bad...You better find something fun to do!
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    TomFit18 wrote: Β»

We're going to go to mini golf today and I think the science centre tomorrow since it's supposed to be super hot
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    Happy Independence Day, my friends! Eat, drink and be merry! And take a moment to be thankful for your freedom.
  • HerbertArce
    HerbertArce Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    52, want to stay active. Have 6 kids ranging from 20 to 5.
  • TomFit18
    Options

We're going to go to mini golf today and I think the science centre tomorrow since it's supposed to be super hot

Mini golf sounds fun!
  • AliNouveau
    Options

Mini golf sounds fun!

We went.....I won, my son just like whacking the ball
    Now I really need to cut the lawn and wash dead racoon out of my garbage bin