The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• dpaddy591
    dpaddy591 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello
  • Craig_King_1967
    Craig_King_1967 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi all, hope your day is going well. Having a crazy work day here but looking forward to getting into the gym at 7 and hitting the cross trainer. 3 miles or 25 minutes minimum before I can get off again, that is the target.
  • orngnerdz
    orngnerdz Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone and happy Thursday! What's everyone's plan for the day?

Thursdays I go to a group HIIT class in the early evening and follow it up with 30ish minutes on the treadmill. I'm still working on getting more steps during the day since my new job is very sedentary. (And, since I'm a teacher, I can't just go for walks and leave my students unattended. My office is small, a lap around is about 10 steps!)

Make today awesome!
  • scalebeater
    scalebeater Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me .. 44 and struggling to exercise w foot issues too! Good luck ... I know how difficult it can make things.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Happy Thursday middle agers it's almost Friday!!!
    Here's to being happy and feeling great no matter what you do today. I am all dressed for the rink and will head there after school drop off. Anyone wanna come skate?
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Here's to being happy and feeling great no matter what you do today. I am all dressed for the rink and will head there after school drop off. Anyone wanna come skate?

Love skating! On my way 😊
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Anna28518 wrote: »

yay we have a class, we call it pilates on ice, and then we can do our own thing! :)
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options

yay we have a class, we call it pilates on ice, and then we can do our own thing! :)

That sounds fun!
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Good morning gang!

Today is a slow day as I'm recovering from an illness and still not feeling well. Just eating very light today. Carpe Deim
  • AliNouveau
    Options

That sounds fun!

it's lots of fun. We have a great group of ladies where I skate too which makes it all the more enjoyable
    and the class is a workout!
  • Bill9160
    Bill9160 Posts: 8,600 Member
    Options
    It's been a long week. But tonight I go to see Halestorm and tomorrow I sleep late
    Huzzah for Fridays!

Love their new album....hope they add some dates near me. I'd love to see them.
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    Little Friday is here! YAY! :)
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    It's been a long week. But tonight I go to see Halestorm and tomorrow I sleep late
    Huzzah for Fridays!

Color me envious! First heard Halestorm on the Pandora feed in the gym - been a fan ever since. Enjoy!

• solorex
    solorex Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Huzzah for Fridays!

Awesome!
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon all you M agers . I hope you are all are enjoying Friday Jr. Get them workouts in
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,910 Member
    Options
    Good morning peeps, hope you all find something to smile about in your day :)

Good morning, Jo!

Hi lovely :* how you doing?

Doing great! Hope all is well with you in the great "down under"!
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Today started out as an amazing late morning with some emails that had exceptional news. However, after lunch my Dr called with the results of my shoulder ultrasound and i have a rotator cuff tear. :( not a happy camper especially since today I skated and it hurts like heck. Guess it's time to be good and do everything I'm told
  • vicyeh1
    vicyeh1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    38, feel free to add!
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Today started out as an amazing late morning with some emails that had exceptional news. However, after lunch my Dr called with the results of my shoulder ultrasound and i have a rotator cuff tear. :( not a happy camper especially since today I skated and it hurts like heck. Guess it's time to be good and do everything I'm told

I’m so sorry to hear this. Puts a damper on an active person for sure. Did the doc say if it can be repaired?