The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone and welcome to the middle of the week !! :D
    Hope you all have a great one and keep watching your inputs and outputs.
    No workout for me today but a good rock gig tonight instead so more than likely going to be head banging, foot tapping and air guitar playing all night long which should more than make up for it.

>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)

Wow!! You're really enjoying life.
  • orngnerdz
    orngnerdz Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday! Even though my bed was super warm and cozy, I got up and hit the gym before work. I'm starting to dread winter and snow even more when I think about heading to the gym in the mornings but no need to fret before it happens I suppose!
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    ewhall46 wrote: »
    I'm counting down to 55 (9 months to go). My goal is "FIT AT 55". My diary is public, so complete transparency. :o Always open to feedback from community members. You're welcome to add me.

Here's my plan:

- Wk of 9/16: I'm building a "habit" of accurate logging (good or bad).
    - Wk of 9/23; Review / edit goals and commit to THREE changes (2/food and 1/exercise)
    - Wk of 10/7: Review activity and commit to TWO changes (1/food and 1/exercise)

Along the way, I hope to get some ideas and connect w/other community members.

Sounds like a great approach. For many of us, success is all about building the right habits, and you've hit that one right up front. Best of luck.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Happy middle of the week middle aged friends, it's all downhill from here! haha
    It's a beautiful day in my neighbourhood, nice and cool and perfect for a run so I'm doing laundry. :) Gotta run, I gotta run. It's such a quick way to burn calories but so boring. I do run and walk intervals because of my short attention span. That's my whine for the day have a wonderful one MyFruityPopsicles
  • Goalseeker81
    Goalseeker81 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    37 here 😀 feel free to add me.
  • Bill9160
    Bill9160 Posts: 8,600 Member
    Options
    Definitely near the upper end of the range....but can always use more friends for support
  • dmmihelcic
    dmmihelcic Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Got the upper body work in before dawn and run in instead of lunch. Its a good Wednesday!
  • angelalbartlett1615
    Options
    38 here. I’m tired of starting over again and again. I’m working to be in great shape by the time I hit 40.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Good morning peeps, hope you all find something to smile about in your day :)
  • showjack70
    showjack70 Posts: 57 Member
    Options

Good morning :)
  • MFPRocky10
    MFPRocky10 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    morning
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    showjack70 wrote: »

Good morning :)

Good morning to you :)
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,910 Member
    Options

Good morning, Jo!
  • erintumbridge
    erintumbridge Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Erin from Bermuda looking to have some fun plus support 🏃🏻‍♀️
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Good morning, Jo!

Hi lovely :* how you doing?
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Morning peeps. Here's to a good Thursday. 🌞
  • jhaddon7143
    jhaddon7143 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Im 50 ftom utah. Would like to make new friends.
    John
  • Clau_Ioana1202
    Clau_Ioana1202 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Good morning to you all! 38 girl :smile: in shape but need to lose a couple of kg and be fit and healthy. I really want to continue/start for real - running. I do run but not really on a schedule. And I bike quite few hours every weekend. Need to eat healthy and I will be on my way to living 100. :smiley:
  • dkjk1105
    dkjk1105 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Happy Thursday M'agers! Have a productive day.
  • Cissy92
    Cissy92 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    hello, feel free to add